Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys you would pound the table for
(04-18-2022, 05:35 PM)Yogo Wrote: https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2022/04/16/bengals-draft-logan-hall-first-round-target/

I use Bleacher Report App mostly.  I think Logan can be there for us at the end of round 2.  I think 1st round is quite the reach.  Also, that is true that our DL room is filled with run stoppers.  Maybe it's time to get more of an inside pass rusher instead of kicking Hubard inside.  Makes sense.

Thanks, agreed. Plus if we don't bring back Ogunjobi cause of the foot a pass rushing DT like Logan Hall might fill that hole for us.

Really want us to keep the trenches deep on both sides of the ball. This is where you win games.
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2022, 07:57 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thanks, agreed. Plus if we don't bring back Ogunjobi cause of the foot a pass rushing DT like Logan Hall might fill that hole for us.

Really want us to keep the trenches deep on both sides of the ball. This is where you win games.

Like Aaron Donald was only 6' 1" 284 lbs. and he's amazing.  He was compared to Geno Atkins as his comp who was 6' 1" 300 lbs.  So I guess one doesn't have to be 300+ lbs. or tall to be amazing.
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2022, 08:14 PM)Yogo Wrote: Like Aaron Donald was only 6' 1" 284 lbs. and he's amazing.  He was compared to Geno Atkins as his comp who was 6' 1" 300 lbs.  So I guess one doesn't have to be 300+ lbs. or tall to be amazing.

Yep, plus Aaron's favorite player was Geno. 

What makes Aaron so special is his quickness at the snap, his strength and quick hands. Deadly combination.

Hope we can get a guy even half as good in these aspects. Sounds like Logan Hall is the closest to it in this Draft that we can 
get in the 2nd round from what Bfine said. He just isn't a run stopper at this point, but we have plenty of those.
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2022, 08:21 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yep, plus Aaron's favorite player was Geno. 

What makes Aaron so special is his quickness at the snap, his strength and quick hands. Deadly combination.

Hope we can get a guy even half as good in these aspects. Sounds like Logan Hall is the closest to it in this Draft that we can 
get in the 2nd round from what Bfine said. He just isn't a run stopper at this point, but we have plenty of those.

I've read a good bit about him over last couple days. I wouldn't mind landing him in 2nd at all.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2022, 09:13 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I've read a good bit about him over last couple days. I wouldn't mind landing him in 2nd at all.

Yeah, Logan Hall is flying up my board with Wyatt's domestic violence problems. Need a pass rushing DT to fill Larry O's shoes if
we don't bring him back. Would be nice adding another Logan as well as another Hall to the Bengals to boot. At 63 would be ideal.
Reply/Quote