Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Cheer up Steeler fans. Cleveland is still where QBs go to die..  Cool
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2023, 08:48 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I want to go to the game next season in Pittsburgh when we're absolutely dominating you but I wouldn't put it past a Steelers fan to hit a guy in a wheelchair out of pure bitterness...........

In all seriousness, I don’t think Steeler fans hate the Bengals nearly as much as Bengals fans seem to hate the Steelers. You guys haven’t been good long enough for us to reach that level of bitterness.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2023, 02:40 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: In all seriousness, I don’t think Steeler fans hate the Bengals nearly as much as Bengals fans seem to hate the Steelers.  You guys haven’t been good long enough for us to reach that level of bitterness.

That and we haven't been as dirty or cheated as much as you in meaningful games, so it's hard to hate on a team that you've been better than, especially when we haven't cheated or played dirty to get the upper hand.

Kimo and Joey Porter come to mind..............
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2023, 05:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: That and we haven't been as dirty or cheated as much as you in meaningful games, so it's hard to hate on a team that you've been better than, especially when we haven't cheated or played dirty to get the upper hand.

I can’t argue with Joey, but naming Kimo is a prime example of your bitterness.  With him, the only play you can point to was described by the very player it injured as not dirty.  
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2023, 12:50 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I can’t argue with Joey, but naming Kimo is a prime example of your bitterness.  With him, the only play you can point to was described by the very player it injured as not dirty.  

He lunged at Palmer and into his knee, so how was that not dirty?

I just watched it again and it's dirtier than I remember because I thought I remembered him coming around the outside but he actually goes inside the blocker and lunges at Palmer's knee. 

The fact that you're even defending it............

Reply/Quote
Please, not this again.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I just wanna say, the title of this thread makes me laugh for real. Every time I see it, I chuckle. LOL

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2023, 09:03 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I just wanna say, the title of this thread makes me laugh for real. Every time I see it, I chuckle. LOL

Yep, it just makes you want to go HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  Cool

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2023, 09:08 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yep, it just makes you want to go HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  Cool

I'm an unfortunate soul who hears what I read. Plus, I just find life, people, everything funny. Well, until it's not funny. But you get my drift. Damn I love laughing. Please don't fall down in front of me, bump into something or fart, because chances are, I'm gonna roll. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2023, 09:49 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I'm an unfortunate soul who hears what I read. Plus, I just find life, people, everything funny. Well, until it's not funny. But you get my drift. Damn I love laughing. Please don't fall down in front of me, bump into something or fart, because chances are, I'm gonna roll. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yep, also being from printed media days, I also 'hear' what I read.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2023, 05:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: That and we haven't been as dirty or cheated as much as you in meaningful games, so it's hard to hate on a team that you've been better than, especially when we haven't cheated or played dirty to get the upper hand.

Woah is me smack is the weakest smack out there. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2023, 06:42 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He lunged at Palmer and into his knee, so how was that not dirty?

I just watched it again and it's dirtier than I remember because I thought I remembered him coming around the outside but he actually goes inside the blocker and lunges at Palmer's knee. 

The fact that you're even defending it............

Yeah, I do defend it, as did the guy who had the best possible view of the hit: Carson Palmer.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 08:50 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Yeah, I do defend it, as did the guy who had the best possible view of the hit: Carson Palmer.

Best possible view? He got hit from behind while he had is head facing forward throwing that bomb to Henry. How exactly is that having the best possible view when he never saw it coming to begin with? Facepalm
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote

Um...Kimo was Bengal. He learned it somewhere  Tongue
Reply/Quote
Are we still crying about Carson Palmer? It's been almost 18 years. A baby born that night is graduating from high school in June. Give it up.
[Image: 12417656_10208481126928364_5227831409754...e=5702BE1D]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2023, 08:48 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I want to go to the game next season in Pittsburgh when we're absolutely dominating you but I wouldn't put it past a Steelers fan to hit a guy in a wheelchair out of pure bitterness...........

Right off of the 500 level you go....

[Image: h5PmfxP.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 03:38 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Are we still crying about Carson Palmer? It's been almost 18 years. A baby born that night is graduating from high school in June. Give it up.

Never. It would be different if that was the only time. But it's not and the stoolers have made a name for themselves as being the cheating cheap-shot bastards of the NFL.

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 03:38 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Are we still crying about Carson Palmer? It's been almost 18 years. A baby born that night is graduating from high school in June. Give it up.

[Image: hd-aspect-1464281711-time-is-a-flat-circle.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 03:47 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Never. It would be different if that was the only time. But it's not and the stoolers have made a name for themselves as being the cheating cheap-shot bastards of the NFL.

The Bengals are a bunch of choir boys....

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 03:48 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: The Bengals are a bunch of choir boys....

Not a damn thing wrong with that tackle.

Reply/Quote