Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
(12-18-2023, 03:55 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Not a damn thing wrong with that tackle.

That depends on who you root for. I'm sure several Ravens fans would vehemently disagree.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 03:48 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: The Bengals are a bunch of choir boys....

You're seriously trying to say he was intentionally trying to hurt him? 
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Kazee suspended for the rest of the season including playoffs if they somehow luck out and get that far. Glad they dropped the hammer on that dirty pos.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2023/12/18/24006545/steelers-damontae-kazee-suspended-minkah-fitzpatrick-injury-bengals?fbclid=IwAR1HgF04WRriwjoFsIuNp6TAxW6PmkOMr8DiibJy_CkhHu3Zl2LCz7mhGNs
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 08:50 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Yeah, I do defend it, as did the guy who had the best possible view of the hit: Carson Palmer.

Palmer saw the hit, even though Kimo was behind him?!

Hilarious

Steelers fans keep proving me wrong with their intelligence levels!

Or did you think we were just too stupid to know the truth?
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 04:03 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Kazee suspended for the rest of the season including playoffs if they somehow luck out and get that far. Glad they dropped the hammer on that dirty pos.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2023/12/18/24006545/steelers-damontae-kazee-suspended-minkah-fitzpatrick-injury-bengals?fbclid=IwAR1HgF04WRriwjoFsIuNp6TAxW6PmkOMr8DiibJy_CkhHu3Zl2LCz7mhGNs

That shit is taught in shitsburgh. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 03:48 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: The Bengals are a bunch of choir boys....

REALLY weak/lame comeback.
There's exactly NOTHING "dirty" about that tackle.

You could have at least used Vontaze Burfict, or something. 
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 06:04 PM)Tomkat Wrote:  
REALLY weak/lame comeback.
There's exactly NOTHING "dirty" about that tackle.

You could have at least used Vontaze Burfict, or something. 

Says the Bengals fan. The Raven fan says something different. Sound familiar? 

Are you getting it yet? 
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 03:57 PM)cinci4life Wrote: You're seriously trying to say he was intentionally trying to hurt him? 

Im sure many Ravens fans believe so. 

https://forums.extremeravens.com/topic/29781-logan-wilson-bengals/#comment-144379
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 04:12 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Palmer saw the hit, even though Kimo was behind him?!

Hilarious

Steelers fans keep proving me wrong with their intelligence levels!

Or did you think we were just too stupid to know the truth?

The guy who was hit didn’t think the hit was dirty, but you know better.  “Too stupid to know the truth” is a good way of putting it.  
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 07:01 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Im sure many Ravens fans believe so. 

https://forums.extremeravens.com/topic/29781-logan-wilson-bengals/#comment-144379

It was a freak injury on a clean tackle. It's not like he blatantly targeted a guys head like Kazee. They'll get over it. 
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 06:54 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Says the Bengals fan. The Raven fan says something different. Sound familiar? 

Are you getting it yet? 

Sounds very familiar. I remember when Stiller nation also spit out their collective pacifier when Leveon Bell got hurt on a clean tackle from Burfict.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 07:31 PM)cinci4life Wrote: It was a freak injury on a clean tackle. It's not like he blatantly targeted a guys head like Kazee. They'll get over it. 

According to Bengal fans it was a freak injury on a clean tackle. Ravens fans don't think so. A lot of them think it was intentional and done with malice.

IDK, 18 years later and you guys aren't over it. Im not so sure Ravens fans will be.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 07:39 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: According to Bengal fans it was a freak injury on a clean tackle. Ravens fans don't think so. A lot of them think it was intentional and done with malice.

IDK, 18 years later and you guys aren't over it. Im not so sure Ravens fans will be.

18 years? That was like a month ago.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 07:07 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: The guy who was hit didn’t think the hit was dirty, but you know better.  “Too stupid to know the truth” is a good way of putting it.  

He said Palmer had the best view and implied that he would know better than anyone whether or not it was a dirty hit, which I pointed out that Palmer couldn't see him because Kimo hit him from behind.

Try and keep up big fella.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 09:56 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He said Palmer had the best view and implied that he would know better than anyone whether or not it was a dirty hit, which I pointed out that Palmer couldn't see him because Kimo hit him from behind.

Try and keep up big fella.

“He” is me.  So, good job explaining my own comment … to me.  Who’s the one who needs to keep up here?  

It should go without explanation that any person who was personally involved in a thing (whether it be making a comment or being in a football play) would know more about that thing than a person who was not.  

But, apparently you need the explanation.  Multiple times.  
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 08:37 PM)cinci4life Wrote: 18 years? That was like a month ago.

He’s talking about Kimo van Oelhoffen’s hit on Carson.  The point is that when it’s their guy getting hurt, most are incapable of being objective. And that inability often persists even with the passing of time, as Brad (BFritz21) is demonstrating right now.  
Reply/Quote
The Palmer event needs put to bed. There wasn't ill intent there, Palmer's said it, there are soundbytes where Kimo sounds upset and it's not fake upset. You can tell. The truth is, for anyone that played sports, the competitor in you wants to beat them, and you can't beat them if they aren't on the field. My two favorite teams will always be the Bengals and whoever's playing the Steelers that week, but the Kimo event is so played out and wrong. Did it suck? GOD YES. Was it dirty? Not at all. There are plenty of other dirty players/plays in Steeler history to tap on, but the Marvin Lewis led Bengals weren't full of saints either.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2023, 11:43 AM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: The Palmer event needs put to bed.  There wasn't ill intent there, Palmer's said it, there are soundbytes where Kimo sounds upset and it's not fake upset.  You can tell.  The truth is, for anyone that played sports, the competitor in you wants to beat them, and you can't beat them if they aren't on the field.  My two favorite teams will always be the Bengals and whoever's playing the Steelers that week, but the Kimo event is so played out and wrong.  Did it suck?  GOD YES.  Was it dirty?  Not at all.  There are plenty of other dirty players/plays in Steeler history to tap on, but the Marvin Lewis led Bengals weren't full of saints either.

Nice to meet a fellow objective fan.  Those are rare in these parts.  LOL
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2023, 07:54 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: “He” is me.  So, good job explaining my own comment … to me.  Who’s the one who needs to keep up here?  

It should go without explanation that any person who was personally involved in a thing (whether it be making a comment or being in a football play) would know more about that thing than a person who was not.  

But, apparently you need the explanation.  Multiple times.  

lol lol lol lol lol!

Steelers fans ignore logic!

"Palmer could see the hit better than you!"

"Um...... the hit came from behind Palmer, so it would have been impossible for him to see it........."

"He still saw better than you!"

Yeah, I think you're definitely the one that needs to keep up!
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2023, 06:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol lol lol lol lol!

Steelers fans ignore logic!

"Palmer could see the hit better than you!"

"Um...... the hit came from behind Palmer, so it would have been impossible for him to see it........."

"He still saw better than you!"

Yeah, I think you're definitely the one that needs to keep up!

He was involved in the play.  You weren’t.  

He spoke to teammates who played with Kimo and vouched for him.  You didn’t.  

He personally experienced Kimo’s reaction to the hit immediately afterwards and had the opportunity to intuit intent.  You did not.  

All of these things factor into my figurative use of the phrase “He had a better view”.  

Yet your response continues to be “The hit came from behind!”  

So what?  The fact that he wasn’t looking at Kimo didn’t prevent him from watching the same video you did, nor did it invalidate his physical, relational, and emotional proximity to the play, all of which brought him far closer to it than you will ever get.  

But yeah, go ahead and ignore all that and keep pretending that I’m the one who’s missing something. Carson knows better.  
Reply/Quote