Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hactivist group Anonymous outs prominent politicians ..
As members of the KKK.

Quote:In a new post on document-dumping site pastebin, Anonymous names US Senators Thom Tillis (R-N.C.), John Cornyn (R-Tx.), Dan Coats (R-In.) and Johnny Isakson (R-Ga.) as members of the KKK. Anonymous also outed several mayors of major US cities, including Madeline Rogero of Knoxville, Tennessee; Jim Gray of Lexington, Kentucky; Paul D. Fraim of Norfolk, Virginia; Kent Guinn of Ocala, Florida; and Tom Henry of Fort Wayne, Indiana.

Now, I'm not one to give much credit to Anonymous. But I'll save that for another time. However, for about a week theyve warned that this info was coming out.

Link to the Stink
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
According to the updates this wasn't an Anonymous thing. It also appears there are some issues with this particular data set.
Madeline Rogero has been very active in equal rights for the LGBT community. 

In her younger days she worked as a labor activist for immigrant workers.

She has been active in the "Save Our Sons" initiative (in conjunction with Obama's "My Brothers Keeper" program) to increase opportunities and rduce violence among young men of color.

I can't imagin any KKK group would want anything to do with her.  She is pretty much the opposite of what they stand for.
So they just claimed it?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-02-2015, 09:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Madeline Rogero has been very active in equal rights for the LGBT community. 

She has been active in the "Save Our Sons" initiative (in conjunction with Obama's "My Brothers Keeper" program) to increase opportunities and rduce violence among young men of color.

I can't imagin any KKK group would want anything to do with her.  She is pretty much the opposite of what they stand for.

It's all a clever ruse  Ninja
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
There are tons of groups claiming to be THE "Anonymous".
A large portion of them are full of shit.
Also, a lot of them make this kind of stuff up for sport.
I have been witness to some of these plans being hatched.
I don't know anything for certain on this specific situation, however.
I'll dig around.
(11-02-2015, 09:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Madeline Rogero has been very active in equal rights for the LGBT community. 

Not to mention Jim Gray came out as homosexual in 2005.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(11-03-2015, 12:40 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Not to mention Jim Gray came out as homosexual in 2005.

Yeah, he has been pretty public and is pretty far to the left. I cant imagine some of the people they claim to be part of the KKK as holding up, with Gray at the top of the list.
Is this really a thread?

Wiki says there are 5-8k active KKK members....and you people are actually debating that at least half a dozen Reps and Senators are Klan?!?  If that's the case, then the Klan would be the most successful Super Pac in history (although I don't think it's numbers or finances rise to level of "super").

This is very telling on how some of you think, or don't.  Your bullshit meters are extremely lopsided.
(11-03-2015, 03:20 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Is this really a thread?

Wiki says there are 5-8k active KKK members....and you people are actually debating that at least half a dozen Reps and Senators are Klan?!?  If that's the case, then the Klan would be the most successful Super Pac in history (although I don't think it's numbers or finances rise to level of "super").

This is very telling on how some of you think, or don't.  Your bullshit meters are extremely lopsided.

Huh? So far, I think everyone in this thread doubted Anonymous. It's pretty big news. Not seeing why making a thread of it is so bad? OP said, "Now, I'm not one to give much credit to Anonymous."

More quotes-

"I can't imagin any KKK group would want anything to do with her. "
"Not to mention Jim Gray came out as homosexual in 2005."
"A large portion of them are full of shit. Also, a lot of them make this kind of stuff up for sport. I have been witness to some of these plans being hatched."
"According to the updates this wasn't an Anonymous thing. It also appears there are some issues with this particular data set."

Meh, maybe I've read you wrong? Rock On
(11-03-2015, 03:20 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Is this really a thread?

Dude...What are you on about?  Simply reading the thread after the OP would indicate to any rational person that your post was completely off the mark.

The highlighted is super ironic.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(11-03-2015, 12:40 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Not to mention Jim Gray came out as homosexual in 2005.

(11-03-2015, 01:11 AM)Benton Wrote: Yeah, he has been pretty public and is pretty far to the left. I cant imagine some of the people they claim to be part of the KKK as holding up, with Gray at the top of the list.

.....yeah, kinda what I was thinking.....they're full of shit.

"Better send those refunds..."

(11-03-2015, 01:02 PM)Wyche Wrote: .....yeah, kinda what I was thinking.....they're full of shit.

Or else the KKK is more accepting than we've been led to believe....
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

From what I was able to dig up (which wasn't much), the liberal peoples that have been brought up in this thread had "family connections" to the KKK.
That's stretching it a lot to tie someone to the organization.
It also appears that this is some namby-pamby offshoot of Anonymous.
The old-school legit Anonymous guys have apparently been spending their time tracking ISIS, lately.

That's just the tidbits I got from ramblings of certain people.
I have no links, so take it with a grain of salt.
(11-03-2015, 03:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Or else the KKK is more accepting than we've been led to believe....

They're quite progressive. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(11-03-2015, 12:21 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: There are tons of groups claiming to be THE "Anonymous".
A large portion of them are full of shit.
Also, a lot of them make this kind of stuff up for sport.
I have been witness to some of these plans being hatched.
I don't know anything for certain on this specific situation, however.
I'll dig around.

I had my suspicions.  
(11-03-2015, 04:22 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I had my suspicions.  

Only online in forums.
I'm a nobody, trust me.
Wink
(11-03-2015, 03:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Or else the KKK is more accepting than we've been led to believe....

Ha ha ha ha....yeah, no doubt.

(11-03-2015, 04:34 PM)Wyche Wrote: Ha ha ha ha....yeah, no doubt.

Well they accepted you...so I guess it's true.   Mellow
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(11-03-2015, 04:38 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Well they accepted you...so I guess it's true.   Mellow

I'm an Illinois Nazi....get it right, jagoff.