Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Mock On Yahoo! Has Us Taking Daniels In The First Round
(04-22-2018, 08:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: There's no guarantee that he'll be there in round two and center is our biggest weakness, so we need to make sure we get our guy.

I still want Hernandez at 21......
if 2 of the 3 OC go off the board befor we pick at 46 then i'd say we package a few lower rd picks & move up to get the last of the 3....seems to me the first to go off would be Daniels, then Price then Ragnow.....
i'd be happy w/ any of the 3......
but I want our RB's to run behind Hernandez.....could be 4+ yards per carry...
we need that.....keep defenses honest.....& will give Dalton more time...
imo, Hernandez is the first piece....get him then go OC.....as there's 3 different ones that will work....one of them will be there....or move up...
but do not pass on the human bulldozer, Hernandez...
Reply/Quote
Folks get too blinded by their personal favorites. One source has said he has "heard" that Ragnow will go early and now we must draft him immediately.

Mike Mayock released his final top 5 2 days ago and he has Ragnow as the #3 rated Center in the draft. I would tell you who he has as #1 center and #2 overall interior Olineman but it wouldn't matter.

Can anyone show me a mock done by anyone of merit that has Ragnow going before we pick in the second round? Not saying there is not one, it's just I've never seen one.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2018, 07:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Folks get too blinded by their personal favorites. One source has said he has "heard" that Ragnow will go early and now we must draft him immediately.

Mike Mayock released his final top 5 2 days ago and he has Ragnow as the #3 rated Center in the draft. I would tell you who he has as #1 center and #2 overall interior Olineman but it wouldn't matter.

Can anyone show me a mock done by anyone of merit that has Ragnow going before we pick in the second round? Not saying there is not one, it's just I've never seen one.

I am not blinded, Ragnow is just the best Center from everything i have seen in this Draft.

Ragnow is a better pass protector than Price, has never allowed a sack in his college career.

Ragnow is a better run blocker than Daniels, is bigger, stronger and has longer arms than both.

Ragnow played for multiple years in the SEC going against the strongest competition.

Ragnow was coached by Beliema the same guy who coached Travis Frederick and Beliema said Ragnow is better.

This is a lot of stuff to ignore. I would love to have any of the 3, but Ragnow is the best.

I doubt he makes it out of the first past us, the Patriots, Panthers, Falcons and Vikes but i would be happy to be
wrong. But even then the Bears will pick either him or Price ahead of us and Daniels will likely already be gone.

Hope one of them falls to us in the 2nd but i am getting antsy about that prospect the closer we get to Draft day.

If we sit and wait and all 3 are picked by 46 we would of really screwed the pooch.

Good thing it sounds like Pollack will get his pick at 21 of either Ragnow, Daniels, Price, Wynn or Hernandez.

BTW i don't know of anyone of merit that is ever right mocking into the 2nd round.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2018, 07:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Folks get too blinded by their personal favorites. One source has said he has "heard" that Ragnow will go early and now we must draft him immediately.

I have seen ragnow mocked to us twice in rd1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2018, 08:03 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I have seen ragnow mocked to us twice in rd1

Happen to have a link so I can see who it is or have you been following Nate's mock?

Reply/Quote
(04-23-2018, 08:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Happen to have a link so I can see who it is or have you been following Nate's mock?

Lol
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2018, 08:02 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I am not blinded, Ragnow is just the best Center from everything i have seen in this Draft.

Ragnow is a better pass protector than Price, has never allowed a sack in his college career.

Ragnow is a better run blocker than Daniels, is bigger, stronger and has longer arms than both.

Ragnow played for multiple years in the SEC going against the strongest competition.

Ragnow was coached by Beliema the same guy who coached Travis Frederick and Beliema said Ragnow is better.

This is a lot of stuff to ignore. I would love to have any of the 3, but Ragnow is the best.

I doubt he makes it out of the first past us, the Patriots, Panthers, Falcons and Vikes but i would be happy to be
wrong. But even then the Bears will pick either him or Price ahead of us and Daniels will likely already be gone.

Hope one of them falls to us in the 2nd but i am getting antsy about that prospect the closer we get to Draft day.

If we sit and wait and all 3 are picked by 46 we would of really screwed the pooch.

Good thing it sounds like Pollack will get his pick at 21 of either Ragnow, Daniels, Price, Wynn or Hernandez.

BTW i don't know of anyone of merit that is ever right mocking into the 2nd round.

Cap locks aside; you'll just have to forgive me if I take the film study of the likes of Mayock, Kiper, and others over what you've seen. 

Reply/Quote
(04-23-2018, 08:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Happen to have a link so I can see who it is or have you been following Nate's mock?

Check out chad Reuters 7 rd mock on nfl.com. I’ll have to find the other one(s). I’ve only seen dozens

Reply/Quote
(04-23-2018, 08:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Cap locks aside; you'll just have to forgive me if I take the film study of the likes of Mayock, Kiper, and others over what you've seen. 

It's all good Bfine.

BTW, 2 out of my 3 mocks i have us taking Price in the 2nd. Only one i have us taking Ragnow.
Reply/Quote
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000927617/article/chad-reuter-2018-sevenround-nfl-mock-draft-round-1

Hope the link works

Reply/Quote

Rotoworlds mock today also has us taking ragnow in 1

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 09:20 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Rotoworlds mock today also has us taking ragnow in 1

Definately leaning the way i want it come Draft day. Hope Pollack feels the same and i am pretty sure he does.
Reply/Quote
CBS mock today also has us taking frank “raging bull” ragnow

Raging bull ismy nickname for him

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 02:48 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: CBS mock today also has us taking frank “raging bull” ragnow

Raging bull ismy nickname for him

Nice, i also like Ragnarok or Ragnar Lothbrok. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 02:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nice, i also like Ragnarok or Ragnar Lothbrok. Smirk

Excellent choices also!

Reply/Quote
I have no real evidence but i think the Bengals are in-love with Price. He is nasty, local kid with the bucks. I think he is the pick at 46 if there.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 02:54 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I have no real evidence but i think the Bengals are in-love with Price.  He is nasty, local kid with the bucks.  I think he is the pick at 46 if there.

Love Price as well and would love him at 21 just the same as Ragnow, just would rather have the Center
that is ready to go now. Price might have more upside than Ragnow with his violent run blocking style.

But Ragnow has longer arms and is a better pass protector, either way i am happy and i don't want to
wait around til 46 to get one of these guys. Ragnow i pretty much guarantee will not be there from all
we are hearing and look at all these Mocks Zoo has shown with us taking Ragnow at 21.

The Center we actually brought in for a private visit.

And as much as it pains me to say, we never draft Buckeyes which sucks.
Reply/Quote