Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harrison HOF?
An honest question, do you guys think Harrison should make the HOF once he retires? We used to have conversations like this all the time on the old board, I'm interested in what you guys think on this subject.
Reply/Quote
First ballot. You know it. I know it. Why poll Bengals fans about it?
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 11:18 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: An honest question, do you guys think Harrison should make the HOF once he retires?  We used to have conversations like this all the time on the old board, I'm interested in what you guys think on this subject.

He'll get a random drug test the day he's enshrined.

Or he should at least bring a bottle to the stage with him to give to Roger.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 11:19 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: First ballot. You know it. I know it. Why poll Bengals fans about it?

Well, I don't "know it" hence the question.  It was a topic that come up amongst my friends today and I wondered about the opinions of those on this board.  Lastly, there aren't just Bengals fans in this forum, that's the whole point of this sub-forum is it not?

Thank for the answer though.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 11:31 PM)GMDino Wrote: He'll get a random drug test the day he's enshrined.

Or he should at least bring a bottle to the stage with him to give to Roger.

Hah, he likely would.  At least he's already said he wouldn't piss on GODdell if he was on fire, so no worries in that regard.
Reply/Quote
I think so
People suck
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 11:31 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Well, I don't "know it" hence the question.  It was a topic that come up amongst my friends today and I wondered about the opinions of those on this board.  Lastly, there aren't just Bengals fans in this forum, that's the whole point of this sub-forum is it not?

Thank for the answer though.

I just thought it was an obvious "yes", I guess.

I mean, Yancy Thigpen probably damn near made it because of his colors.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 11:19 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Why poll Bengals fans about it?

Because when polling you cant discriminate against idiots.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 11:47 PM)Vlad Wrote: Because when polling you cant discriminate against idiots.

He's come to the right place then. That is, if he wants the opinion of "not just Bengals fans in this sub-forum".
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 11:49 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: He's come to the right place then. That is, if he wants the opinion of "not just Bengals fans in this sub-forum".

There it finally comes.

"I know you are" smack from bengals fans a little overdue.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 11:55 PM)Vlad Wrote:  There it comes.

"I know you are" smack from bengals fans a little overdue.

Take it up with SSF.

You're the one who is expected to give the Harrison tug, apparently. I said what I had to say about him.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 12:02 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Take it up with SSF.

You're the one who is expected to give the Harrison tug, apparently. I said what I had to say about him.

That's right, just keep deflecting. Makes you feel like you're winning.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 12:02 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Take it up with SSF.

I personally think he deserves it, but I don't know if he has the raw numbers to get in.  He certainly is high profile enough, but some of that notoriety is for for negative reasons.  Additionally, he may suffer from playing for a team that has several inductees.  I think he's an interesting case, hence the thread.  I do get your point though.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 12:23 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I personally think he deserves it, but I don't know if he has the raw numbers to get in.  He certainly is high profile enough, but some of that notoriety is for for negative reasons.  Additionally, he may suffer from playing for a team that has several inductees.  I think he's an interesting case, hence the thread.  I do get your point though.

That's the irritating thing. "The numbers." **** the numbers, especially for defensive players. He's a force that MUST be accounted for every play. Even in his giant-headed old age. HOFer.

Not to mention the most epic play in SB history.

**** you guys, and **** the Steelers. But first ballot.
Reply/Quote
I didn't think it was even a question. Guy wreaked havoc for years.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 11:31 PM)GMDino Wrote: He'll get a random drug test the day he's enshrined.

And they'll switch it out and cover it all up for him again.

Reply/Quote
First player in the new HGH wing of the HOF.....
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 10:55 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: And they'll switch it out and cover it all up for him again.

(01-09-2017, 10:58 AM)Sled21 Wrote: First player in the new HGH wing of the HOF.....

Oh...I didn't know this conspiracy was a thing.

Now I'm sad that people think that.   Sad
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
Sure he will, the guy's a force; and has been for some time. He may not be the most politically correct, but he plays with a fire few players have; and he gets results. He was consistently in the Dolphin's backfield yesterday. If you hadn't followed the team you would have thought he was a much younger player still in his prime. He should and will be H.O.F. imo.
Reply/Quote
I'd say he is deserving of it, at least.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote