Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hart attempting to block Suggs
(09-14-2018, 12:57 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Someone owes me some money.

And another good call.

Hart wants a game ball. Probably the first time in his career he didn't give up a sack.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hart exceeded expectations. I did see them shading either Kroft or Uzomah that way to chip a little but he held up well.
Reply/Quote
Hart and Hopkins held their own. Well done!
Reply/Quote
Did Suggs get his 4 sacks?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Yep props to Hart and Hopkins, the whole line really.
Reply/Quote
Apparently, Hart said a lot of his issues in Indy were due to problems hearing the snap count and he was late getting off because of it. Of course, the Colts are famous for blasting in crowd noise through the PA.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 01:12 AM)Whatever Wrote: Apparently, Hart said a lot of his issues in Indy were due to problems hearing the snap count and he was late getting off because of it.  Of course, the Colts are famous for blasting in crowd noise through the PA.

If he can demonstrate a hearing problem the league can give permission for a hearing aid. 
Reply/Quote
How about no sacks and you eat crow OP?
Reply/Quote
Glad I was wrong!!!! WHODEYYYYY
Reply/Quote
They kept Andy pretty clean. Night and day between tonight and Week 1 last year. Like I said, no one is expecting him to be good, he just has to be okay and not get our QB killed
Reply/Quote
All I saw was an old dude on the sidelines gasping for air.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 10:14 AM)bfine32 Wrote: All I saw was an old dude on the sidelines gasping for air.

What's Marvin Lewis got to do with this? Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
The morning you wake up a HOF Defensive End and realize you got owned by Bobby Hart...…. Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Time to retire Suggs…..
Reply/Quote