Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Hart got Mad at Dalton on the Allen Sack
(10-21-2019, 01:41 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: You may still love Andy's little shit eatting grin oh i just crumbled in a pressure situation and we are going to lose routine.

I cant stand it anymore. 

Yep. I want a QB who is seething when things are going like this. Not one who laughs on the sidelines after throwing a 3rd pick in a playoff game.

Dalton probably didn’t even lose any sleep over yesterday. I’m sure he went home and read some nice bible verses, had some warm milk, and forgot all about it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 02:04 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:  he comes off as a Boy Scout who’s ok with losing how exactly is he a good leader again? 

When has he come off like "a Boy Scout who's ok with losing"?

Of that's right, he hasn't.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 02:04 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:  but if he doesn’t lead with his play, 

(10-21-2019, 02:05 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: We're in like Year 9 of his career. IF he hasn't shown these attributes earlier...they aren't going to come out now.

Any little ***** can pitch a fit on the sidelines, but I can understand why guys like you might be impressed with that sort of thing.

Here is what teammates are more impressed by.

Since 2011 Dalton is second in the league among all QBs in 4th quarter comebacks and 4th in 4th quarter game winning drives.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 02:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: When has he come off like "a Boy Scout who's ok with losing"?

Has this loser ever once in 9 years taken any personal accountability? Because every interview I see after a bad game it’s “we need to do this better” or “we didn’t do that enough”

A leader, especially a QB says I need to play better. I need to not make so many mistakes, etc.

I’m not surprised you’re one of the last people still defending him though. It will give you a chance to argue will pretty much everyone at this point. You’ll love it.

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 02:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: When has he come off like "a Boy Scout who's ok with losing"?

I already mentioned it. Playoff game against the Texans where he was on the sidelines smiling and laughing after his 3rd INT.

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 02:16 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Has this loser ever once in 9 years taken any personal accountability? Because every interview I see after a bad game it’s “we need to do this better” or “we didn’t do that enough” 

Lets make a sig bet on this.

For every time I find an example of Dalton admitting he played poorly or needs to do better I control your sig for a month?

Here is your big chance to show how much more you know about Dalton than I do.

Deal?
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 02:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Lets make a sig bet on this.

For every time I find an example of Dalton admitting he played poorly or needs to do better I control your sig for a month?

Here is your big chance to show how much more you know about Dalton than I do.

Deal?

Nah, I’m good. Whatever you would come up with would probably make me want to lose my lunch.

But if you can find interviews where he held himself primarily accountable, that’s would at least raise my minuscule amount of respect for him. Like I said, everyone I watch he constantly uses “we” not “I”

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 11:54 PM)Wyche Wrote: Agreed....and I thought that was the one where Jerry was getting pushed back into the pocket from the left too.

Bobby Hart calling someone out .......pppppppfffffffffftttttttttt!!!!!!!!

Yeah lol. I thought this had to be a joke at first.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 02:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Nah, I’m good. Whatever you would come up with would probably make me want to lose my lunch.

I can see that.

You don't take being proven wrong very well.

He uses "I" all the time.  You just refuse to listen I guess.  In fact those are the very first words out of his mouth in the press conference clip on Bengals.com.

You don't care about the truth at all.  you just make stuff up and claim it is true.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 03:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I can see that.

You don't take being proven wrong very well.

Hmm...I’m not sure I’m the one thats been proved wrong about Andy Dalton the last few years...

But by all means, enjoy those memories of his Pro Bowls and 1pm games against bad teams from 5 years ago. Cherish them. Pass them on to future generations.

Reply/Quote
Hart needs to shut up and block his man. Dalton needs to go play in an organization that already has strong leadership because he is weak in that area and this whole organization is lacking in it as well.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 03:20 PM)HuDey Wrote: Hart needs to shut up and block his man. Dalton needs to go play in an organization that already has strong leadership because he is weak in that area and this whole organization is lacking in it as well.

Maybe the CFL? Cause he ain’t an NFL starter anymore, that’s for sure.

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 03:20 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Hmm...I’m not sure I’m the one thats been proved wrong about Andy Dalton the last few years...

But by all means, enjoy those memories of his Pro Bowls and 1pm games against bad teams from 5 years ago. Cherish them. Pass them on to future generations.

Unlike you I am not ashamed of the good things Dalton has done. I really enjoyed it last year when he threw 4 tds in a prime time win over a division champion. I feel sorry that it upset you so much.   

But I am not one of those people who has to put everything down in order to make myself feel better.  I am happy with my life.
Reply/Quote
I have no idea how anyone can judge a QB, RB or even the receivers with this line. Any human being after getting hit hard over and over is going to start preparing to get hit even when he sometimes isn't. This goes for Dalton, Mixon and Gio. The receivers can't run there routes because blocking sucks and everything has to be short routes so the defense stacks 11 guys within 7 yards of the line of scrimmage. Andy may be done and it may be time to move on but in his defense he probably has David Carr syndrome from getting the shit kicked out of him. Those that say a guy needs to grow balls and not let it effect them needs to stand infront of me and try to throw a ball or run with one and every 2 out of 4 times at my choice in timing I get to whack you from behind with a 275lb stick. Then tell me after 4 hours of this if you aren't effected.
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 03:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Maybe the CFL? Cause he ain’t an NFL starter anymore, that’s for sure.

Whatever works for him, I guess. Though QB play in the NFL isn’t what it used to be, mediocre QB’s crack the top ten nowadays.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 03:29 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Unlike you I am not ashamed of the good things Dalton has done. I really enjoyed it last year when he threw 4 tds in a prime time win over a division champion. I feel sorry that it upset you so much.   

But I am not one of those people who has to put everything down in order to make myself feel better.  I am happy with my life.

Oh that game didn’t upset me at all. I loved seeing a truly elite player like AJ do his thing. 3 TD’s in one game is pretty awesome for a WR. Especially one with a mediocre QB.

And I’m also very happy with my life (making it a little personal aren’t you?). Aren’t we supposed to stick to insulting the players and coaches, and not each other?But if your devotion to Andy Dalton is so strong you feel the need to insult strangers on the internet, maybe your life isn’t as great as you’re claiming...

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 04:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Aren’t we supposed to stick to insulting the players and coaches, and not each other?But if your devotion to Andy Dalton is so strong you feel the need to insult strangers on the internet, maybe your life isn’t as great as you’re claiming...

You were the first one to make it personal in this thread.

(10-21-2019, 02:16 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m not surprised you’re one of the last people still defending him though. It will give you a chance to argue will pretty much everyone at this point. You’ll love it.

If you drop it then I will also.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 06:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You were the first one to make it personal in this thread.

If you drop it then I will also.

Fair enough.

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 04:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Oh that game didn’t upset me at all. I loved seeing a truly elite player like AJ do his thing. 3 TD’s in one game is pretty awesome for a WR. Especially one with a mediocre QB. 

Dalton has thrown 3 tds to the same receiver three times.

Green has only caught 3 tds once.

But I am not going to bash Green.  
Reply/Quote