Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hart has to go
I thought OG was bad but good grief Hart was steam rolled left and right this dude needs to be shown the door immediately
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Bobby Hart was released by the Giants for a reason. That’s the direction from where Eli Manning got hit the most.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 08:34 PM)Trademark Wrote: I thought OG was bad but good grief Hart was steam rolled left and right this dude needs to be shown the door immediately

First game. He looked decent in PS. I'd give him a little more time.

Though i'd probably prefer to do it with anyone other than the Ravens coming to town...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I dont ever remember Fisher or OG playing as bad as Hart was today. This was the Colts. Its going to get much harder.
Reply/Quote
Problem is we have nobody better behind him. I still think Og and Fisher are worse.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 08:40 PM)bengaloo Wrote: I dont ever remember Fisher or OG playing as bad as Hart was today. This was the Colts. Its going to get much harder.

You don’t have a very good memory then...

Reply/Quote
He wasn't at the top of his game if there is one anymore. Better than the alternative I think?

Reply/Quote
Signing this worthless turd didn't make sense when it happened and it makes even less sense now Whatever

I swear, every year this team almost makes me have to wish injury on a player. While I refuse to ever do that, every year there's at least one player this staff astoundingly refuses to bench. I guess forcing square pegs into round holes is their specialty. Whatever

Again, I'm not saying I hope Hart gets injured. I never will... But I will admit that if Hart if ever carted off the field, I'll feel a sense of relief for the rest of the offense as a whole. If that makes me a bad guy then I apologize, but I'm sure it's the truth for a lot of people here as well.
Reply/Quote
I'm thinking this is what happens when you look at a position and say "Ugh, ANYONE would be better than the guy we have in there now!" The team goes out and gets a guy who qualifies as nothing more than "a different person" and here we are. So we went from "Anyone but Fisher" to "Anyone but the guy who is anyone but Fisher!"

Ha, who is next?
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 08:41 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Problem is we have nobody better behind him. I still think Og and Fisher are worse.

I saw every Giants game last year (my dad is a fan)... Trust me, Hart is worse than Fisher and equally as bad as Og... Possibly even worse than Og. 

No clue what Marv and Co see in the guy. He's not an NFL player. At all.
Reply/Quote
Every team has a weakest link and ours is currently RT. Much better than last year when it was LT.

I miss Andre Smith
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 08:40 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: First game. He looked decent in PS. I'd give him a little more time.

Though i'd probably prefer to do it with anyone other than the Ravens coming to town...

I guess we know where Suggs will be lining up.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
He got embarrassed by Margus Hunt. MARGUS HUNT.

God forbid he face a real pass rusher. Dalton will need to keep his eyes on a swivel to the right if he wants to stay alive.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 08:45 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: I saw every Giants game last year (my dad is a fan)... Trust me, Hart is worse than Fisher and equally as bad as Og... Possibly even worse than Og. 

No clue what Marv and Co see in the guy. He's not an NFL player. At all.

Maybe he’s equally bad. I don’t think you can be worse than Og.

Reply/Quote
This just reminds me of when a team has a bad QB and people demand to stuff some undrafted, 4th string nobody in there for some reason. The issue here is that we have watched our FO botch the o-line for years and there is a 0% chance anyone competent will take over any time soon.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 08:50 PM)McC Wrote: I guess we know where Suggs will be lining up.

Well, the Bengals usually do the exact opposite of what (just about) everyone on the board thinks they will do, so they'll probably shut the Ravens rush down and look like world beaters. At least for Thursday...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 08:50 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Maybe he’s equally bad. I don’t think you can be worse than Og.

Maybe not. But now we have the two worst offensive lineman in the league playing for our team  Cry
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 08:53 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Maybe not. But now we have the two worst offensive lineman in the league playing for our team  Cry

Yep. I said it in the game day thread, but we’re still at least one draft away from fixing this line.

Glad we took a depth RB in rd4...

Reply/Quote
Hart got owned by Margus Hunt.....Baltimore will destroy him and thus Dalton if something doesn't change by Thursday
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 08:50 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: He got embarrassed by Margus Hunt. MARGUS HUNT.

God forbid he face a real pass rusher. Dalton will need to keep his eyes on a swivel to the right if he wants to stay alive.

Margus Hunt had more sacks today than his 4 seasons with us
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote