Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harvey 53 Man Projections
Here is Coley Harvey's 53 man projection.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/16283985/53-man-roster-projections-every-nfl-team-2016-rosters-starting-lineups-depth-charts

Thoughts?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Sounds about right.

I know a few people are Cody Core fans, but I don't see him not being put on the practice squad. A little surprised about Alford, though, as I thought he wasn't horrible. And DiManche, I thought he was a decent project.
Reply/Quote
Predicting the last WR spot is a complete guessing game.  It could be anyone.

I think P.J. Dawson is more on the bubble than many people think.  

I am also hoping the Freeney will be one of the 53, but, of course, we can't project him on the roster at this point.

Overall that is a pretty damn good roster.
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 11:38 AM)Benton Wrote: Sounds about right.

I know a few people are Cody Core fans, but I don't see him not being put on the practice squad. A little surprised about Alford, though, as I thought he wasn't horrible. And DiManche, I thought he was a decent project.

The WR spot(s) could be fun to watch. I hope they all raise each other's game. I am not sure Wright can win a spot coming off knee surgery so I anticipate Alford and Core fighting for that last spot.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 11:48 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Predicting the last WR spot is a complete guessing game.  It could be anyone.

I think P.J. Dawson is more on the bubble than many people think.  

I am also hoping the Freeney will be one of the 53, but, of course, we can't project him on the roster at this point.

Overall that is a pretty damn good roster.
I don't think Dawson is on the bubble, but we never know. I just think with Burfict out 3 games it secures his fate. I hope we sign Freeney as well. Of course, never hope for injuries, but likely a few in camp that will create a roster spot or 2 first 6 weeks of the season

Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 11:26 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Here is Coley Harvey's 53 man projection.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/16283985/53-man-roster-projections-every-nfl-team-2016-rosters-starting-lineups-depth-charts

Thoughts?

Mays doesn't get cut.. Hes suspended the first 4 games so no reason to cut him at that point until he counts against the roster.
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 12:58 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The WR spot(s) could be fun to watch. I hope they all raise each other's game. I am not sure Wright can win a spot coming off knee surgery so I anticipate Alford and Core fighting for that last spot.

Kamerow has looked better than both.  And with Tate looking good alford special teams aren't needed.
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 01:03 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Kamerow has looked better than both.  And with Tate looking good alford special teams aren't needed.

Yeah it appears Kumerow has improved which is great news. I want to see them at camp (I try to watch them practice 2 or 3 times) and in pre-season games. I agree with Fred's earlier comment, we do have a very good roster.

Reply/Quote
Of course WR and LB seem to be the most fascinating this year.

I see Core and Kumerow making it with how they are impressing. Alford has been dropping balls i hear
and Wright is coming off injury. These two will have to show something on ST's to take Tate's job no
matter how much you dislike Tate, someone has to show something.

I think Alonzo Russell goes onto the PS, dude could be good on down the line too.

Disagree with Fred about Dawson being on the bubble especially with Burfict out the first 3 games.

I think Flowers could show something valuable and be too good to cut so we might keep more backers
than usual especially early. Flowers has rare athleticism for our Linebackers and he is a great one for
Dansby to tutor up.
Reply/Quote
I think it's way too early considering we haven't seen many of these guys with pads on yet...
Reply/Quote
Keep Kumerow over Alford. Nothing worse than seeing an open receiver streaking down the field and then dropping a ball that hits him in the hands...... 
Reply/Quote
Reasonable roster predictions. However I think they will keep Alford or Core instead of Tate. Also TJ Johnson vs Hopkins will be though if Hopkins gets back this year what he loss with onjiries.

No way they cut FJE. I would not be upset of they cut Mays. I think Flowers will go to practice squad when Tez returns
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
This is about spot on... My only spin would be Core over Wright, but Core would have to have a stellar pre season.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 04:19 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Reasonable roster predictions.   However I think they will keep Alford or Core instead of Tate.  Also TJ Johnson vs Hopkins will be though if Hopkins gets back this year what he loss with onjiries.

No way they cut FJE.  I would not be upset of they cut Mays.  I think Flowers will go to practice squad when Tez returns

I don't think Flowers has PS eligibility.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 04:19 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Reasonable roster predictions.   However I think they will keep Alford or Core instead of Tate.  Also TJ Johnson vs Hopkins will be though if Hopkins gets back this year what he loss with onjiries.

No way they cut FJE.  I would not be upset of they cut Mays.  I think Flowers will go to practice squad when Tez returns

We'll get an idea of where Tate ranks on the team early on. If he's handling return duties like he did during the last preseason, then it's basically a guarantee he'll make the team.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 04:32 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: We'll get an idea of where Tate ranks on the team early on. If he's handling return duties like he did during the last preseason, then it's basically a guarantee he'll make the team.
Yeah I know. Tate is like a cold that never goes away.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 04:31 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I don't think Flowers has PS eligibility.

I think he does have eligibility because he was not active on 45 man roster for 8 games
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
I have a tough time seeing them keeping 5 defensive tackles on the roster. I know Hardison can play DE but if I had to guess I would think Pat Sims would be the odd man out with them keeping Peko and Billings as their run stopping nose tackles. No point in keeping 3 run stuffing defensive tackles on the roster.
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 05:18 PM)lone bengal Wrote: I have a tough time seeing them keeping 5 defensive tackles on the roster.  I know Hardison can play DE but if I had to guess I would think Pat Sims would be the odd man out with them keeping Peko and Billings as their run stopping nose tackles. No point in keeping 3 run stuffing defensive tackles on the roster.

I noticed the log jam at DT also. I like the 2 youngsters, but my guess Williams may be the odd man out versus Sims right now as Williams still can go on the practice squad.

Reply/Quote
No way Cody Core gets cut. He's tall and fast, with good hands. He will not only make the roster, he will contribute in the offense.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote