Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hats off to Tee today he surpassed.....
Tee Higgins went over 1,000 yds again for
The 2nd straight year. Very impressive considering
He has missed a couple games. 75 catches 1,022
7 TDs. The guy just shows up and plays 110%.
Not alot of talking or bravado. His play
On the field talks for him.
Reply/Quote
Surprised we didn't keep feeding Tee as he was being covered by 5-8 and 5'9 CBs.

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 08:45 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Surprised we didn't keep feeding Tee as he was being covered by 5-8 and 5'9 CBs.

Yeah I don’t know how they defend the pass where Joe just throws it high.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wonder what Tee dreams about at night?  Hmmm...

[Image: tumblr_mslx9kWDn11rkumvuo1_400.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
He almost cost us the game
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I'm still hanging on to the hope we can keep him.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 09:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He almost cost us the game

???

Easily one of the best players this week. I’m gonna have to assume that you’re carrying over comments from another thread here, otherwise this is a pretty bogus take.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 09:14 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm still hanging on to the hope we can keep him.

They will at least try, but he’s got a hardball agent. He’ll want top dollar. I’m in the camp that we should pay it, but I also understand the folks that don’t want to in favor of Ja’Marr.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 09:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He almost cost us the game

Lol
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 09:17 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: ???

Easily one of the best players this week. I’m gonna have to assume that you’re carrying over comments from another thread here, otherwise this is a pretty bogus take.

This guy is always negative on our WRs...

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 09:17 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: ???

[Image: a927be8b743d8de22c308d18f42cd733.gif]
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Best-WR-corp-almost-cost-us-that-game

Reply/Quote
WR1 for sure.

His impact says it and his numbers say it

If I’m a team like the Browns, Ravens or Pitt I’m offering him 4 years 120 million just to get him outta Cincy
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 09:43 PM)Housh Wrote: WR1 for sure.

If I’m a team like the Browns, Ravens or Pitt I’m offering him 4 years 120 million just to get him outta Cincy

I heard this on the radio a couple weeks back so it may or may not be true and/or I coulda been drinking:

Tee led the NFL in  receiving yards by a WR the 4 games Chase was out

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 09:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: [Image: a927be8b743d8de22c308d18f42cd733.gif]
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Best-WR-corp-almost-cost-us-that-game

I think you're taking that a bit too literal. 2/3rds of them accounted for 2 picks and 1 fumble. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 09:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I heard this on the radio a couple weeks back so it may or may not be true and/or I coulda been drinking:

Tee led the NFL in  receiving yards by a WR the 4 games Chase was out

True story.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 09:43 PM)Housh Wrote: WR1 for sure.

I would love to believe that Burrow, Chase, Tee and Boyd would take team friendly deals to stay together, but it probably won't happen.  That being said,  if Tee leaves, he won't have a guy like Burrow throwing to him either.  I think of when AJ Green, Marvin Jones, and Sanu were all together.   They all looked great, but when Jones and Sanu went their separate ways, it wasn't the same.  And you really didn't hear much from them either.  Granted, Tee is better than either of those guys, but he will be seeing a lot of double teams against him too.
Reply/Quote
I want Tee Higgins in stripes but his trade value just keeps getting better.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Yeah if Tee signs elsewhere then I am blaming Burrow and Zac for targeting him so much.
Freeze him out and keep those stats down!!
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 08:42 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Tee Higgins went over 1,000 yds again for
The 2nd straight year. Very impressive considering
He has missed a couple games. 75 catches 1,022
7 TDs. The guy just shows up and plays 110%.
Not alot of talking or bravado. His play
On the field talks for him.

Had a great day once again. Tee is a one no doubt about it.

Would love it if we could keep him around after we win the SB against the 49ers and dispatch that monkey.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 10:07 PM)Synric Wrote: I want Tee Higgins in stripes but his trade value just keeps getting better.

Play him next year then tag and trade? 

Tee should fit in somewhere with these assuming he has a big year next season as well.
- Titans got the #18 pick for AJ Brown  (Last year of rookie contract)
- Chiefs got a 1st, 2nd, 2 4ths and a 6th for Hill  (Last year of first extension)
- Packers got a 1st and a 2nd for Davante Adams. (2nd Tag)

(contract year traded)*

Reply/Quote