Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello Bengals FANS
(09-26-2018, 11:35 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I put in a petition to have our name changed to the Cincinnati Bluegills, sorry  DingDing

Oh boy - its all going down hill at warp speed!  Funny stuff!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Guess its finally time for Ross to fish or cut bait.
Reply/Quote
And I'm done with this team floundering around in mediocracy - I'm outta here.
Reply/Quote
Last time this team and the NFL catfishes me!
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 11:12 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I just want to give a nod to all the real fans that are sticking around.  I am 54+ years old, and I love to bite fish.  I'm not sure what that means, but that isn't important.

I love football, and watching NFL games is something I plan on doing whether Bengal linebackers hit the hole or not.   Mellow

To anyone who jumps ship and is done with football at this point in the season, I suggest you take up knitting.  And for any of you bums who are rude, you can K.M.A.  (Kiss my ass.)  

This is likely NOT my last post.  WHO DEY!

Somebody get Tiger Teeth a Tarpon
Reply/Quote
Holy mackerel - first to worst!
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 12:17 PM)BengalD Wrote: Guess its finally time for Ross to fish or cut bait.

Maybe he's too tench and just needs to loosen up.   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 12:24 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Somebody get Tiger Teeth a Tarpon

Give him a break; he's haddock up to here with this team's fans. 
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 12:28 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Give him a break; he's haddock up to here with this team's fans. 

Oh bullfish, he's just whaling about nothing!
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 11:54 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Things are looking up though they're talking to Mike Trout about coming in as a TE.

Get ready for a whale of a ballgame!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 12:34 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Oh bullfish, he's just whaling about nothing!

He should see a sturgeoun to get that stick removed from his ass.
Reply/Quote
Live bait for sale!

....just hope the LB group(er) can storm the beach!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 11:22 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'd like to add the next time Dre drops an interception, that's it, I'm done !

Nice knowing ya.  This will be your last week watching the Bengals
Reply/Quote
I’ll respond to this thread because I refuse to respond to the other one. What childish post. Waaaa I’m 62 and I quit. Good gtfo. He didn’t get enough attention the first time so he posted a new thread three days later? I won’t post in it because I don’t what to give him the attention he’s begging for. So thanks for making this thread so I could get that out.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 11:12 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I just want to give a nod to all the real fans that are sticking around.  I am 54+ years old, and I love to bite fish.  I'm not sure what that means, but that isn't important.

I love football, and watching NFL games is something I plan on doing whether Bengal linebackers hit the hole or not.   Mellow

To anyone who jumps ship and is done with football at this point in the season, I suggest you take up knitting.  And for any of you bums who are rude, you can K.M.A.  (Kiss my ass.)  

This is likely NOT my last post.  WHO DEY!

I'm not going anywhere. Cool

BTW, anyone who jumps ship this early in the season is out of their mind. We are 2-1 and the team is still trying to
gel with the new coaches and players and Burfict should be back soon. Still expecting us to make the Playoffs, the
LB's just need to get much better.
Reply/Quote