Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello Bengals FANS
I just want to give a nod to all the real fans that are sticking around. I am 54+ years old, and I love to bite fish. I'm not sure what that means, but that isn't important.

I love football, and watching NFL games is something I plan on doing whether Bengal linebackers hit the hole or not. Mellow

To anyone who jumps ship and is done with football at this point in the season, I suggest you take up knitting. And for any of you bums who are rude, you can K.M.A. (Kiss my ass.)

This is likely NOT my last post. WHO DEY!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 11:12 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I just want to give a nod to all the real fans that are sticking around.  I am 54+ years old, and I love to bite fish.  I'm not sure what that means, but that isn't important.

I love football, and watching NFL games is something I plan on doing whether Bengal linebackers hit the hole or not.   Mellow

To anyone who jumps ship and is done with football at this point in the season, I suggest you take up knitting.  And for any of you bums who are rude, you can K.M.A.  (Kiss my ass.)  

This is likely NOT my last post.  WHO DEY!

Kiss my fish.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 11:16 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Kiss my fish.  Mellow

Kiss my Bass  Rock On
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 11:16 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Kiss my fish.  Mellow

So - is tiger teeth a chick? Confused
Reply/Quote
I'd like to add the next time Dre drops an interception, that's it, I'm done !
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 11:19 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Kiss my Bass  Rock On

Oh man, I had the opportunity and I blew it. Sad

Well done. Rep.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 11:22 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'd like to add the next time Dre drops an interception, that's it, I'm done !

Are you the one selling the fish? If so, good, you need to be done selling fish. It's gross. :angry:
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 11:22 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'd like to add the next time Dre drops an interception, that's it, I'm done !

I feel ya'.  And if there's one more injury, I'll retract everything I said, and be outta' here.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 11:24 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Are you the one selling the fish? If so, good, you need to be done selling fish. It's gross. :angry:

I put in a petition to have our name changed to the Cincinnati Bluegills, sorry  DingDing
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 11:35 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I put in a petition to have our name changed to the Cincinnati Bluegills, sorry  DingDing

Fluke you.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
This thread has gotten very convoluted   Coffee

Came for some Bengals news, ended up with some Dolphins news. Jerry
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 11:35 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I put in a petition to have our name changed to the Cincinnati Bluegills, sorry  DingDing

They are playing like crappie 
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 11:12 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote:  I am 54+ years old, and I love to bite fish. 

[Image: latest?cb=20140626102143]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 11:44 AM)fredtoast Wrote: They are playing like crappie 

Yep, just floundering around.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 11:44 AM)fredtoast Wrote: They are playing like crappie 

Things are looking up though they're talking to Mike Trout about coming in as a TE.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 11:42 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: This thread has gotten very convoluted   Coffee

Came for some Bengals news, ended up with some Dolphins news. Jerry

Dolphins aren't fish! :angry:
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 11:19 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Kiss my Bass  Rock On

Slap my bass  Rock On
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Time to scale back on the fish jokes. That being said, if you can think of a good fish pun, let minnow.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 12:08 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: Time to scale back on the fish jokes. That being said, if you can think of a good fish pun, let minnow.

I'm about done with this carp !
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 11:12 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I just want to give a nod to all the real fans that are sticking around. I am 54+ years old, and I love to bite fish. I'm not sure what that means, but that isn't important.

I love football, and watching NFL games is something I plan on doing whether Bengal linebackers hit the hole or not. Mellow

To anyone who jumps ship and is done with football at this point in the season, I suggest you take up knitting. And for any of you bums who are rude, you can K.M.A. (Kiss my ass.)

This is likely NOT my last post. WHO DEY!

Just exactly what hole are you wanting them to hit?

You aren’t trying some old bait and switch are you?

I wouldn’t want anyone getting snook-ered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote