Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hendrickson breaks wrist
Played all 4th quarter.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 07:23 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Played all 4th quarter.

Whoa!
Reply/Quote
Good thing he didn't dislocate his finger.

WTS, we got pretty banged up in this one
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Either play through it or just shut it down until Ravens game
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Somehow I have a feeling that Trey plays

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Jesus Christ!

This could go down as the most costly game of all time!
Reply/Quote
Meanwhile both Baltimore and Pittsburgh lost QBs.. If Baltimore loses another they might have to trot their HC out to play.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Good grief the injuries are piling up.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 07:26 PM)pally Wrote: Somehow I have a feeling that Trey plays

It is. He leaves it all on the field, just like he did in the playoff game in KC.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
These young pass rushers need to step up Joseph Ossai and Cam Sample... maybe an outside chance of some Jeffery Gunter.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
He likely broke the scaphoid bone which is the wrist bone at the base of the thumb. It is the most common bone to break and usually occurs when you land on an extended hand. They could just cast it if the fracture isn't displaced but the odds are they will go in tomorrow and place a screw. His ability to play will come down to pain tolerance, swelling, and ability to function with the cast

Reply/Quote
The Boyd and Higgins injuries are somewhat nagging injuries. This is more serious. At least it wasn’t a knee. Trey will be back

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
If it comes to it he can play with a club hand.
Reply/Quote
Deebo Samuel might have just shredded his knee...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Playing through a broken wrist is some John Wayne stuff. But he is not a player the Bengals can afford to lose.

Hopefully he can be back in 2 or 3 games.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 07:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Deebo Samuel might have just shredded his knee...

that was ugly.  hope its not as bad as it looked.  9ers have a hell of a team
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 07:46 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Playing through a broken wrist is some John Wayne stuff. But he is not a player the Bengals can afford to lose.

Hopefully he can be back in 2 or 3 games.

George Mikan broke his right wrist in the NBA Finals on season (1949, I think). They put a cast on it and he played left-handed from there. I believe they were up 3-0 when he broke it and won 4-2. 

Mikan had 29 in the clincher. 22 in game 5 loss. 27 in game 4 loss. Leading the team each game. Playing left handed. 
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 07:30 PM)Synric Wrote: These young pass rushers need to step up Joseph Ossai and Cam Sample... maybe an outside chance of some Jeffery Gunter.

Guenther is out for the year?
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 08:07 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Guenther is out for the year?

He is healthy, just usually inactive on game day. 
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 08:07 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Guenther is out for the year?

no he isn't.  He missed a couple of games with the kneecap dislocation but hasn't been active because Reader came back

Reply/Quote