Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Here is a Dalton thread for you!
Hahah Andy is looking horrible! Just got picked by dre Kirkpatrick and should of got picked 2 other times. Oh and he has 3 pts on the board with that Talent around him.. Primetime Andy!! Hahah.. I love it..
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:16 PM)Tony Wrote: Hahah Andy is looking horrible! Just got picked by dre Kirkpatrick and should of got picked 2 other times. Oh and he has 3 pts on the board with that Talent around him.. Primetime Andy!! Hahah.. I love it..

Drekirk picking off AD is 2020 AF
Reply/Quote
Ah yes, since our team is terrible let’s at least be happy about our ex QB having a bad game. This is some high schooler mentality ya got Tony.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:21 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Ah yes, since our team is terrible let’s at least be happy about our ex QB having a bad game. This is some high schooler mentality ya got Tony.

I think it's great! Where are all the Dalton lovers at!?
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:18 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Drekirk picking off AD is 2020 AF

Lol.. My thoughts exactly. I also remember Dre standing up for Andy last year alot.. Just funny AF..
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:23 PM)Tony Wrote: I think it's great! Where are all the Dalton lovers at!?

He wasn’t the answer here, but he is a good dude. He didn’t quit on the team or anything. I wish him the best.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:26 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: He wasn’t the answer here, but he is a good dude. He didn’t quit on the team or anything. I wish him the best.

I agree with that 100% His heart is as big as any man's when it comes to the off the field stuff.. 
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:26 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: He wasn’t the answer here, but he is a good dude. He didn’t quit on the team or anything. I wish him the best.

Completely agree.

The team still sucks even after he left. It's like the mentality is if we suck, we have to hope anyone who escapes the abyss of Cincy sports sucks too.

I'd like to see Andy have success, the more players who leave here and succeed elsewhere, the more you would hope something up stairs would have to change just to save a little face.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Obviously you weren't actually watching the game or you would have seen the ridiculous PI on that play - Dre literally threw the WR to the ground and then went to the ball. One of the most blatant cases of PI in recent league history.

Dallas is just not good tonight at all. Two Ezekiel Elliot fumbles, dropped passes including a TD, BAD defense. They kinda look like us.

Also this doesn't even belong in Jungle Noise - but it is just more trolling.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:16 PM)Tony Wrote: Hahah Andy is looking horrible! Just got picked by dre Kirkpatrick and should of got picked 2 other times. Oh and he has 3 pts on the board with that Talent around him.. Primetime Andy!! Hahah.. I love it..

Andy has been nothing but a complete class act in Cincy. i wish him nothing but the best in his career at Dallas.
Reply/Quote
I was as big of advocate as anyone for us to cut ties with him but I hope Andy turns their season around some how and has a banner year. Go Andy!
Reply/Quote
Time is a flat circle
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:32 PM)Joelist Wrote: Obviously you weren't actually watching the game or you would have seen the ridiculous PI on that play - Dre literally threw the WR to the ground and then went to the ball. One of the most blatant cases of PI in recent league history.

Dallas is just not good tonight at all. Two Ezekiel Elliot fumbles, dropped passes including a TD, BAD defense. They kinda look like us.

Took one Andy start for the rest of the Dallas O to suck and make their QB look bad
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I dont miss him taking all these sacks he is ,and looking confused though.. That's for sure... He has some of the absolute worst pocket presence I ever seen.. Let's not act like that Dallas offense isnt loaded.. 3 pts into the 4th qtr is ridiculous.. He can't handle pressure situations...
Reply/Quote
Another Pick!

hahahahahah

He may have a 39 passer rating game, what a loser
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:32 PM)Joelist Wrote: Obviously you weren't actually watching the game or you would have seen the ridiculous PI on that play - Dre literally threw the WR to the ground and then went to the ball. One of the most blatant cases of PI in recent league history.

Why not? There's tons of other ones.. What's 1 more?
Reply/Quote
Hahaha I love it!!! Another pick! This looks all too familiar...
Reply/Quote
The blocking tonight is terrible - even the announcers have said it. Really that whole team is out of sync. Their defense is non-existent and the offense looks like they can't block and have not practiced together. Kind of like ours.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:42 PM)Tony Wrote: Hahaha I love it!!! Another pick! This looks all too familiar...

5.2 YPA, awful blitz recognition, 2 picks (Should have been 4 with one a pick 6 to open the game) panicked in the pocket, laying out his Wrs deep and missing his open WRs. 

Andy Dalton is a loser    Thank god he is gone
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Took one Andy start for the rest of the Dallas O to suck and make their QB look bad

(10-19-2020, 11:44 PM)Joelist Wrote: The blocking tonight is terrible - even the announcers have said it. Really that whole team is out of sync. Their defense is non-existent and the offense looks like they can't block and have not practiced together. Kind of like ours.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote