Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Soy Boy, Deep State, China Paid, Antifa Libz...
(02-12-2021, 03:34 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: This is going to be the next four years, isn't it?  "Can you imagine Trump doing this?!?"  "Can you imagine what Trump would have done in this situation?!?"

Yawn

It was the past 4 years.

"Imagine if Obama had been recorded saying grab em by the *****"

"Imagine if Obama made fun of the mentally infirm"

"Imagine if Obama botched a pandemic response that led to the deaths of over 400,000 (and growing) Americans". That one is my favorite because Trump wanted Obama to resign for 8(?) deaths caused by whatever nondemic it was his cabinet squashed.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2021, 03:52 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: It was the past 4 years.

"Imagine if Obama botched a pandemic response that led to the deaths of over 400,000 (and growing) Americans". That one is my favorite because Trump wanted Obama to resign for 8(?) deaths caused by whatever nondemic it was his cabinet squashed.

Actually I thought this thread more for making light hearted fun of Biden for all the "bad" things he was doing compared to the way "we" went after Trump.  Like acting human and stuff.  Smirk

I mean my last post was about a cord on the floor.   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2021, 03:52 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: It was the past 4 years.

Not from me and not on this forum.  In any event, if you found it inane then then you should find it inane now.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2021, 04:03 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Not from me and not on this forum.  In any event, if you found it inane then then you should find it inane now.

My post wasn't an accusation, just a confirmation of your point. My apologies if it didn't come of as such.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2021, 05:07 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: My post wasn't an accusation, just a confirmation of your point. My apologies if it didn't come of as such.

Fair enough, my apologies for the misinterpretation.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2021, 06:20 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Fair enough, my apologies for the misinterpretation.

You're good - I usually hit post without a second thought to how my comment is going to come across. I always forget tone gets lost in text. 
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2021, 06:31 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You're good - I usually hit post without a second thought to how my comment is going to come across. I always forget tone gets lost in text. 

Trust me, I get it.  There's so much nuance lost in just text.
Reply/Quote
Just thinking this morning (and I think this thread is the right place to comment...I'm sure someone will tell me if I am wrong) that anything Biden is doing that might be "wrong" or "bad" is being blocked out of the news by Trump and his defense team continuing to look like fools in public.

So when the administration only suspends someone for making a horrible remark to a a reporter rather than get rid of them as Biden said they would if such a thing happened the gqp can't get any traction on the story, even on their own networks, because they HAVE to defend Trump from being convicted.  He's still sucking the air out of the room but now it is working against him.

You love to see it.
Reply/Quote
Once again I'm using this thread to also post when Biden does something so horrific, so outright awful that it must be talked about!

This time it's about all that "fake affection" he and his wife of 44 years share!

Mellow

Reply/Quote
(02-17-2021, 01:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: Once again I'm using this thread to also post when Biden does something so horrific, so outright awful that it must be talked about!

This time it's about all that "fake affection" he and his wife of 44 years share!

Mellow

I honestly don’t know how anybody does it. How can you watch this guy? He is such a whiny little *****. That’s all he does is whine and cry.
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2021, 09:36 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I honestly don’t know how anybody does it. How can you watch this guy? He is such a whiny little *****. That’s all he does is whine and cry.

I always loved that confused look on his face . . . like a dog trying to figure out a magic trick.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2021, 01:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: Once again I'm using this thread to also post when Biden does something so horrific, so outright awful that it must be talked about!

Mellow

People have a right to be suspicious.

Remember Obama's phony "stayed-married-to-the-talented-mother-of-his-children-model-father" bullshit that the liberal press rammed down our throats every day to denigrate Trump's "from-one-trophy-wife-model-to-another" lifestyle of cheating and lying to his multiple families.

Like character had anything to do with being president of all the people.

Now all we are going to hear is how the "decent man" Biden was a model father through a so-called "family tragedy" and raising sons as a single father before remarrying a "Dr." with professional knowledge of education policies.

What I see is that Biden didn't stay married to one woman either, and I'm going to read everything I can about Hunter Biden.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
How about some legitimate discussion of criticisms of the Biden administration?

https://www.aclu.org/press-releases/aclu-response-dhs-memo-enforcement-and-removals

Quote:WASHINGTON — The Department of Homeland Security issued a memo on interior enforcement today that outlines government policy that will apply during the next 90 days and addresses the scope of who DHS considers a priority for deportation and interior immigration enforcement.

Naureen Shah, senior advocacy and policy counsel for the American Civil Liberties Union, issued the following statement:

“The memo is a disappointing step backward from the Biden administration’s earlier commitments to fully break from the harmful deportation policies of both the Trump and Obama presidencies. While the Biden administration rightly acknowledges that immigrants are our family members, our coworkers, and our neighbors, for now it has chosen to continue giving ICE officers significant discretion to conduct operations that harm our communities and tear families apart.

“The interim enforcement priorities detailed today import the injustices of the criminal legal system and will lead to continued disproportionate deportations of Black and Brown immigrants. The priorities use sweeping and overbroad presumptions of threat that have for decades resulted in biased profiling and harmful immigration consequences for Black and Brown people, including Muslims. The priorities presume that all recent border crossers are threats, in total contravention of President Biden’s commitment to ensuring that people seeking asylum are treated with dignity.

“We expect better from the Biden administration, and believe that the next 90 days will continue to reaffirm the need to force ICE to downscale its operations, including by ending ICE programs that tap state and local law enforcement for immigration enforcement such as the 287(g) program and the use of ICE detainers. And we will demand accountability for the unjust arrests and deportations that ICE officers and their local partners will inflict on immigrant communities until DHS further reforms.

“At a time when Black immigrants are being deported, including to the lethal situation in Haiti, the Biden administration must not hesitate to put real limits on ICE. As it works to undo the chaos and cruelty of both the Trump and Obama administrations, the Biden administration must fully break from the racist and unfair policies of the past.”

Lots of people unhappy with what they perceive as a reversal and a broken promise from Biden.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2021, 09:18 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: How about some legitimate discussion of criticisms of the Biden administration?

https://www.aclu.org/press-releases/aclu-response-dhs-memo-enforcement-and-removals

Lots of people unhappy with what they perceive as a reversal and a broken promise from Biden.

I'll never understand how actually enforcing the immigration laws is racist.  Yes, most illegal aliens are not white, consequently most deported illegals will not be white.  But I can promise you that a white person who commits a crime and is in the country illegally will be deported.  I know because I've seen it happen many times and a friend of a friend (if you care she was a friend of one my best friend's sister, she was English and had overstayed her visa, she caught a DUI and was gone within weeks).  If you think this is wrong or bad, then change the effing law!  But grousing about immigration law actually being enforced is a god damned stupid.
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2021, 09:24 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'll never understand how actually enforcing the immigration laws is racist.  Yes, most illegal aliens are not white, consequently most deported illegals will not be white.  But I can promise you that a white person who commits a crime and is in the country illegally will be deported.  I know because I've seen it happen many times and a friend of a friend (if you care she was a friend of one my best friend's sister, she was English and had overstayed her visa, she caught a DUI and was gone within weeks).  If you think this is wrong or bad, then change the effing law!  But grousing about immigration law actually being enforced is a god damned stupid.

I honestly don't know too much about the kerfuffle, which is why I just presented it as a criticism of the Biden administration because I had been seeing it online. You'd think that Biden had said he was just continuing Trump policies the way some folks were reacting.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
I'm going to continue to post the stories that point out how his critics don't have any footing to go after Biden and get something to stick because I think it is funny.

FTR the dog is 14 and well cared for.
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2021, 12:28 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'm going to continue to post the stories that point out how his critics don't have any footing to go after Biden and get something to stick because I think it is funny.

Do you know how boring a president has to be for a place like Newsmax to run a story that's this shallow?

They're truly grasping at straws here. I can't wait for their story about how Biden has the audacity to wear an off-white shirt. 

Oh and since I didn't actually listen to that longer than 3 seconds, did they make mention of Cruz abandoning his dog in freezing cold so he could enjoy Cancun?
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2021, 02:43 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Do you know how boring a president has to be for a place like Newsmax to run a story that's this shallow?

They're truly grasping at straws here. I can't wait for their story about how Biden has the audacity to wear an off-white shirt. 

Oh and since I didn't actually listen to that longer than 3 seconds, did they make mention of Cruz abandoning his dog in freezing cold so he could enjoy Cancun?

Yeah its the same problem Trump had running against him.  Some of the flock bought the "sleepy Joe, hidin' Biden" bit but it really didn't matter to anyone beyond his staunchest base.  And they STILL believe that...I had people telling me this week they don't buy Biden won because "he never campaigned".

But no I didn't listen either so I just assume they never mentioned Cruz...lol.
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2021, 12:28 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'm going to continue to post the stories that point out how his critics don't have any footing to go after Biden and get something to stick because I think it is funny.

Ok Dino,

I guess I am going to have to say what is on everyone's mind here--or should be

If Biden can't take care of his own dog, then how can he take care of the nation?

You liberals are all like "be kind to animals" and "don't eat meat or wear fur!"

--except for your dear leader who gets a pass on everything.

Tell me you can't imagine the liberal media outcry if the bad orange man had treated a dog like that.
No surprise no MSM sources are focusing on Texas and not this story.

Maybe the rest of you let this slide but I call out liberal hypocrisy wherever.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Mellow

I found that fact that Joe Biden's brother hangs Floyd Money Mayweather more interesting than anything that bowl cut, virgin, gasbag has to say about another man's relationship with his wife... I wasn't overly interested in the last guy and Melania's relationship either... My life was also better when I didn't know Donald Trump had kids... Let alone their names.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote