Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Soy Boy, Deep State, China Paid, Antifa Libz...
(03-19-2021, 01:58 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/15/politics/donald-trump-ramp-west-point-speech/index.html

I wonder if this incident will generate a similar article?

It already has.  It is all over the news.

The real question is if the Trump story generated a similar post from you saying that you have o be concerned about Trumps health and claiming that you don't think he will be able to finish his term.

So got a link?
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 02:00 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: It's an older guy tripping when he outpaced himself. I'm half his age and I trip myself going up stairs too fast. And FDR does have a bearing here - a physically sick/frail president is still capable of performing the tasks the office requires. When Biden comes out looking like the Grim Reaper himself, I'll be worried about the possibility of a President Harris (shudder). Until then, this screams nothing burger and will be looked back at much like Gerald Ford's inability to maintain any equilibrium. 

Well, he did trip three times, and it's not like this is the only evidence of some issues with Biden, but I tend to agree that this will be overblown.  I just don't see this incident in a vacuum.  As for President Harris, I've already stated you'll be seeing that before 2024.  But we shall see.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 01:58 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/15/politics/donald-trump-ramp-west-point-speech/index.html

I wonder if this incident will generate a similar article?

The outlets that are out to expose Biden as a barely living corpse of a nutcase have already gone so far deep down the hole that him surviving a slip on the stairs actually comes off as a compliment. 

(03-19-2021, 02:10 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Well, he did trip three times, and it's not like this is the only evidence of some issues with Biden, but I tend to agree that this will be overblown.  I just don't see this incident in a vacuum.  As for President Harris, I've already stated you'll be seeing that before 2024.  But we shall see.

The guy is 78, most American men his age are flat-out dead.  It's absurd how old politicians are in this country, but what can ya do?  2024 is shaping up to be 82 year old Biden vs 78 year old Trump but I'd also be completely not shocked if they both died before 2024.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 02:10 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Well, he did trip three times, and it's not like this is the only evidence of some issues with Biden, but I tend to agree that this will be overblown.  

That is a pretty gutsy prediction considering just one sentence later you said this

(03-19-2021, 02:10 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: As for President Harris, I've already stated you'll be seeing that before 2024.  

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Side note, two summers ago I fell up the stairs into my home office and drove my shin directly into the edge of the wooden step. I basically laid on the floor and rolled around like an Italian soccer player flopping his heart out. Thankfully no on filed it so my 2024 presidential run should go off without a hitch.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 02:08 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Well, in this case CNN.

I doubt it. They couldn't make their guy look bad, after all.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2021, 05:01 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You all ready to hold Joe Biden accountable for any BS he may pull and call out anything that degrades the office of the presidency, while vowing to never accuse anyone of having a mental disorder when they lodge criticism of any questionable actions of his?

I am. Here's to a new day of normalcy and mutual accountability.

Must be the greatest first five months in presidential history.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(06-24-2021, 12:40 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Must be the greatest first five months in presidential history.

Enjoy it while it lasts.  The 2020 election is getting overturned any day now. 
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2021, 08:09 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Enjoy it while it lasts.  The 2020 election is getting overturned any day now. 

Shhhh!  Word is, not till August!  Don't spread false hope. 

Trump has it under control.
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2021, 11:22 AM)Dill Wrote: Shhhh!  Word is, not till August!  Don't spread false hope. 

Trump has it under control.

Maybe im just a liberal nut, but the GOP making Trump and his deepfake stuff the focal point of one of the two electable parties continues to take pressure and focus off of Biden. 

The door is open for a regular crap politician of any alignment to be seen as A-ok.  Look no further than how much feel good credit Bush and McCain got from people in recent years.
Reply/Quote
Someone should tell Biden to quit the sex offender sounding stage whisper stuff. Or keep it up, I'd get in a big white windowless van with him.
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2021, 12:40 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Must be the greatest first five months in presidential history.

These 5 months of relatively moderate governing from the Biden administration has been quiet and unmarred by controversy. It's really nice.

My posting frequency has fallen as a result. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-25-2021, 12:27 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: These 5 months of relatively moderate governing from the Biden administration has been quiet and unmarred by controversy. It's really nice.

My posting frequency has fallen as a result. 

Disdain for Trump has not only led to a low bar for Biden, but the higest profile Republicans of the past 20 years in Bush, McCain, and Romney, and even Dick Cheney and his daughter have all gotten image boosts by proxy.  I don't think they'll ever be ok with Sarah Palin but im also assuming she's a Trumper.

Liberals aren't likely to nitpick Biden when they're whitewashing some of their biggest enemies of the past decades.  They're just in love with everyone who isn't kissing Trump's ass.
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2021, 12:35 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Disdain for Trump has not only led to a low bar for Biden, but the higest profile Republicans of the past 20 years in Bush, McCain, and Romney, and even Dick Cheney and his daughter have all gotten image boosts by proxy.  I don't think they'll ever be ok with Sarah Palin but im also assuming she's a Trumper.

Liberals aren't likely to nitpick Biden when they're whitewashing some of their biggest enemies of the past decades.  They're just in love with everyone who isn't kissing Trump's ass.

the internal battle over the tattered soul of the Republican Party and their need to invent culture wars to stay relevant has made things easy for Biden.

Progressive vs Moderate feuding over policy within the Democratic Party becomes a footnote. 

Reply/Quote
(06-25-2021, 12:40 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: the internal battle over the tattered soul of the Republican Party and their need to invent culture wars to stay relevant has made things easy for Biden.

Progressive vs Moderate feuding over policy within the Democratic Party becomes a footnote. 

It has?  I doubt Biden will get any more big ticket items through Congress, especially if the infrastructure deal falls through.  One major advantage the GOP has over the Dems is their ability to unite as a group.  The other is that the Dems absolutely suck at holding on to power.  If the crime wave continues unabated, and there's no reason to believe it won't, look for the Dems to get their ass handed to them in 2022.  Deservedly so, as they helped create this anti-law enforcement, soft on criminals, atmosphere.  They deserve to harvest the fruits of that tree.
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2021, 02:56 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It has?  I doubt Biden will get any more big ticket items through Congress, especially if the infrastructure deal falls through.  One major advantage the GOP has over the Dems is their ability to unite as a group.  The other is that the Dems absolutely suck at holding on to power.  If the crime wave continues unabated, and there's no reason to believe it won't, look for the Dems to get their ass handed to them in 2022.  Deservedly so, as they helped create this anti-law enforcement, soft on criminals, atmosphere.  They deserve to harvest the fruits of that tree.

With regards to deflecting attention away from criticism of anything his administration may do, they have.

Reply/Quote