Poll: Who is the better wr
Ja'maar Chase
Tee Higgins
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Higgins or Chase
(12-06-2021, 07:25 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Meanwhile, Tyler Boyd over here like, "Yo...what about me?!?!"
Dude's basically been demoted to WR3.
For someone who's had 2915 receiving yards the past 3 years, it's gotta kinda suck to not get more targets.

I personally thought the Bengals had good WR1 and WR2 in Higgins and Boyd that they could have gone a different position than WR in Rd 1, but I do like Chase. 

In watching them this year...this isn't going to be popular...i almost think it would be better if a guy like Irwin was #3. Someone without the resume of Boyd, but a solid 3rd option that unmuddies the water a bit. You still have Uzo and a RB out of the backfield. 

One thing i don't want to do is pull the plug too soon. Play out this year and next and see how it looks. Boyd is signed through '23, so, trade or something?

I really hate even saying that too with what a lunchpail, hardworking type of guy Boyd is. 

I didn't really like the thought of Boyd and Higgins as much as i like the thought of Chase and Higgins. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 01:34 PM)Tony Wrote: Who is the better WR?

I gotta go with Higgins at this point. Since he's been healthy, he's been the better of the 2.. Chase’s drops have been a huge problem too. He's 4th in the league in drops...

Someone been hitting the bottle lol

Which guy is getting double coverage and which guy are teams ok with keeping in single coverage?

There’s your answer
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 01:23 AM)Housh Wrote: Someone been hitting the bottle lol

Which guy is getting double coverage and which guy are teams ok with keeping in single coverage?

There’s your answer

So you pick Higgins?

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 01:46 PM)Joelist Wrote: Chase is not turning out good - legit #1 WRs do not drop or bobble passes.

Are you serious with this statement?

Every receiver has drops. Don't matter how sure handed they are.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 10:14 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Are you serious with this statement?

Every receiver has drops. Don't matter how sure handed they are.

I mean, Cooper Kupp has more drops this year than Chase.  I guess he's not a WR1.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 11:46 PM)Tony Wrote:   No it's not that.. I think they could both be #1s... Their skill sets are totally different.. I'll say it again 1a and 1b. I don't know why certain people gotta make it like I'm shitting on Chase... This was more about Tee being under valued....

Whether intentional or not, you've mentioned Chase's drops numerous times and haven't really mentioned anything that either guy is doing particularly well.  That makes your overall tone seem negative and makes it seem like you're trying to tear Chase down to Tee's level instead of building Tee up, especially since the two are catching nearly the same % of their targets.
Reply/Quote