Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hill- "Use me or trade me"
https://sportstalk360.com/jeremy-hill-use-me-or-trade-me/

I don't know much about this site, anyone else hear anything about this? Stumbled upon this on FB, someone shared it.

If true, adios! I guess it's wishful thinking that we could trade him for an average guard/center/tackle? Lol
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2017, 11:21 AM)Takedown Wrote: https://sportstalk360.com/jeremy-hill-use-me-or-trade-me/

I don't know much about this site, anyone else hear anything about this? Stumbled upon this on FB, someone shared it.

If true, adios! I guess it's wishful thinking that we could trade him for an average guard/center/tackle? Lol

what about that Texan LT
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2017, 11:24 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: what about that Texan LT

That would be beautiful. I don't think I can ever forgive Hill for that fumble.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Can't blame him he is a good player and he should be playing somewhere.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
NANANANA

NANANANA

HEY HEY HEY

GOODBYEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Reply/Quote
I have seen nothing else about this anywhere else. MAYBE a site I have never heard of broke the story, but I am filing it under "doubtful".

That said, if it is somehow true, who the hell wants to trade for a RB that's averaged 3.6, 3.8, and 3.5 YPC the last 3 years? As it is, Marvin's desire to not hurt feeling and to favor veterans already means he's probably getting more touches than he should. He should be goalline and maybe 3rd and inches only.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
May as well trade him if we could get a decent draft pick. I'm guessing he'd fetch a 4th or 5th Round pick though as trades in the NFL are generally for pennies on the dollar.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2017, 11:35 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I have seen nothing else about this anywhere else. MAYBE a site I have never heard of broke the story, but I am filing it under "doubtful".

That said, if it is somehow true, who the hell wants to trade for a RB that's averaged 3.6, 3.8, and 3.5 YPC the last 3 years? As it is, Marvin's desire to not hurt feeling and to favor veterans already means he's probably getting more touches than he should. He should be goalline and maybe 3rd and inches only.

Yeah I wasn't trying to put too much into this seeing as it's not that credible of a site...

If true you are correct. I can see us getting a 5th to 6th round pick at best.
Reply/Quote
But Jeremy, I though whoever the bengals drafted would be your backup? LOL

Fine, trade him. I'd rather see Tra Carson take his snaps anyway. At least he runs with heart and determination.

Jeremy is a shell of what he was his rookie year. I honestly don't know what happened to him. He's broken somehow. Is he scared? Is he injured? Or is he just plain lazy? Sure, you can put some of it on the oline, but you can just see him fall as soon as he's touched. Where's the fight for extra yardage? Burkhead had no issue hitting the holes hard (giggity) and fighting through contact.  
Reply/Quote
Meh. Get back to me when our very own Jim O. verifies this story to be true.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
[Image: tenor.gif]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2017, 11:37 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: But Jeremy, I though whoever the bengals drafted would be your backup? LOL

Fine, trade him. I'd rather see Tra Carson take his snaps anyway. At least he runs with heart and determination.

Jeremy is a shell of what he was his rookie year. I honestly don't know what happened to him. He's broken somehow. Is he scared? Is he injured? Or is he just plain lazy? Sure, you can put some of it on the oline, but you can just see him fall as soon as he's touched. Where's the fight for extra yardage? Burkhead had no issue hitting the holes hard (giggity) and fighting through contact.  

It's unfortunate that Carson is on IR.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
You have to be a good player to demand a trade otherwise people just laugh at you and move on.
Reply/Quote
"It is believed Jeremy Hill has told Bengals Head Coach Marvin Lewis and General Manager Mike Brown, ‘Trade me, If you ain’t using me' "

Don't you think that the site losses a little credibility when it says that?
Reply/Quote
Never let it be said that anyone ever wrote a click bait story about any player in the NFL ever..because you can't say things on the internet if they aren't true.  I'm just not buying it after 3 games in which we've seen a certain player going by the name of Hill actually playing with some sporatic gusto here and there which by the way is Marvin's coaching philosophy,  "C'mon guys! Get out there and play with some sporatic gusto here and there!"

It's probably written in their rookie contracts, "Don't demand a trade from Mikey unless you want to get traded to...well, the Bengals.." lol

I hate to break the bad news, but this ain't exactly Carson Palmer right before the draft saying he'd rather quit than fight. Cue the Terryton ads of the 70s.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Next week will be very interesting.

Mixon had taken over Peerman snaps on special teams tbis season but if he continues to take most of the carries that will have to change...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Which team would give anymore than a 7th for him? Whatever
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Just out of curiosity how many Bengals players have ever heard about Mikey's record with players demanding to be traded? 
If I had to guess I'd say every single one that has ever read a newspaper or a website about the Bengals. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
If we can get a tackle, any tackle, you have to trade him. I don't care if it's a tackle missing a leg, he can't be any worse than Ced.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2017, 11:35 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I have seen nothing else about this anywhere else. MAYBE a site I have never heard of broke the story, but I am filing it under "doubtful".

Who would want to bench him for a guy averaging 3.1 YPC?

As to the OP: If it is true, it goes against what Hill was saying in the off season and I would look for trade value and give Gio a bigger load. he's averaging over 5 YPC
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote