Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hill's Reaction To Last Two Penalties
(01-15-2016, 04:45 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I feel bad for my initial reaction of wanting to cut him.  I think he's going to grow from this and do the work to be great next year.  

Next year, I have a feeling he is going to play angry when he runs.....
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 04:50 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Next year, I have a feeling he is going to play angry when he runs.....

Because playing angry seems to work out well in Cincinnati.

Sorry not sorry.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Good he should be upset I cooked off a lot bc at first I was about to find out where he lived and burn his house down now after a few days it's whatever I won't trust him based on anything he says a matter a fact he should stfu and show it on the field
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 10:29 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I'm pretty sure he didn't decide to have Shazier rip the ball out.

He actually did. The second he didn't have the intelligence to USE TWO HANDS, he decided to have Shazier rip the ball out.

That's not even a talent thing, that's just an intelligence thing. Every other RB in the league gets the ball with less than two minutes, a lead, and trying to run out the clock? They put two hands on the ball because keeping the ball is the most important thing there.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 03:31 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Continuation of the weekly "This is the week Hill is going to go off"? Evolved to a "This is the year Hill is going to go off"? Lol

I just don't understand how he didn't realize he needed to use two freaking hands on that carry. Also damn lucky he didn't get called for taunting on the AJ Green TD. Combine that with his sub-Trent Richardson of a year, and I am just ready to deal him to someone for whatever you can get and draft Ezekiel Elliott.

Jeremy Hill is like Vietnam...victory is always "just one week" away.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 08:14 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You guys need to seriously chill out on that get rid of Hill shit.

How quickly you all forgot he was top 5 in the league in rushing TDs.

One play is not all he is.
You know who else was top 5 in the league in rushing TDs?

Jeremy Hill 2015:
223 carries, 794 yards (3.6 YPC), Long of 38, 11 TD
15 catches, 79 yards (5.3 AVG), Long of 17, 1 TD
3 Fumbles, 3 Lost,
1 play of 20+ yds

Trent Richardson 2012:
267 carries, 950 yards (3.6 YPC), Long of 32, 11 TD
51 catches, 367 yards (7.2 AVG), Long of 27, 1 TD
3 Fumbles, 0 Lost,
7 plays of 20+ yds

Jeremy Hill basically a less explosive, worse pass catching version of Trent Richardson. If you're a downgraded version of Trent-freaking-Richardson, you're not being judged off of one play.

At this point in Hill's career, he had one really good 9 game stretch, and the rest is a 24 meh-to-bad game career. You know who else had a really amazing stretch of games behind the Bengals OL? BenJarvus Green-Ellis. He had a 5 game stretch where he led the NFL in rushing. Both before and after he wasn't good though, and developed a fumbling problem.

Sound familiar?

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 05:43 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: You know who else was top 5 in the league in rushing TDs?

Jeremy Hill 2015:
3 Fumbles, 3 Lost,
1 play of 20+ yds

Trent Richardson 2012:
3 Fumbles, 0 Lost,
7 plays of 20+ yds

Jeremy Hill basically a less explosive, worse pass catching version of Trent Richardson. If you're a downgraded version of Trent-freaking-Richardson, you're not being judged off of one play.

At this point in Hill's career, he had one really good 9 game stretch, and the rest is a 24 meh-to-bad game career. You know who else had a really amazing stretch of games behind the Bengals OL? BenJarvus Green-Ellis. He had a 5 game stretch where he led the NFL in rushing. Both before and after he wasn't good though, and developed a fumbling problem.

Sound familiar?

I pointed out the T-Rich connection and someone was all like "Hill has 11 TDs, stupid!" and I was all like "CHECK MATE!"  Anyways, we should get T-Rich AND Hill and between both of them "just needing the touches to turn it on" and being "totally angry" I'm sure one, if not BOTH will totally get it together in 2016.

2015 off-season:  My lord, I hope Hue doesn't do anything stupid like give the ball to Gio or let Dalton pass...that will prevent Hill from getting 250 yards per game!

2016 off-season:  My lord, how could Hue have been SO STUPID to hand the ball to Hill on 1st down!?  Good riddance, Hue!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 04:59 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Because playing angry seems to work out well in Cincinnati.

Sorry not sorry.

It won't be from Marv's "fiery style of coaching".
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 04:28 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I love Hill's reaction, for me it's really softened the hate for him. He made a monumental **** up, we all know it, but its clear he knows it too and is ***** pissed about it. Not just pissed but angry and upset. Inconsolable.

Thats exactly what I want my Bengals to be when they screw up. Hopefully it really sets a fire to his play next season to atone.

Hopefully.......
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 10:31 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Gio was trash his second year. Sometimes it happens. Chill everyone.

Giovani Bernard 2013:
170 carries, 695 yards (4.1 YPC), Long of 35, 5 TD
56 catches, 514 yards (9.2 AVG), Long of 41, 3 TD
1 Fumble, 1 Fumble Lost
12 plays of 20+ yds

Giovani Bernard 2014:
168 carries, 680 yards (4.0 YPC), Long of 89, 5 TD
43 catches, 349 yards (8.1 AVG), Long of 46, 2 TD
0 Fumble, 0 Fumble Lost
6 plays of 20+ yds

- - - - -
vs
- - - - -

Jeremy Hill 2014:
222 carries, 1,124 yards (5.1 YPC), Long of 85, 9 TD
27 catches, 215 yards (8.0 AVG), Long of 30, 0 TD
5 Fumble, 2 Fumble Lost
9 plays of 20+ yds

Jeremy Hill 2015:

3 Fumbles, 3 Lost,
1 play of 20+ yds

- - - - - - - - - - - -

There's no way you can ever say those two are in the same situation. Gio took a small step back (mostly due to getting lit up and hurt on two screen passes that were telegraphed). Hill basically sprinted backwards as fast as possible, with no injury to speak of.

A closer comparison to Hill would be LeGarrette Blount, who had a great rookie season, but has never lived up to the potential people thought they saw. Or maybe that year Peyton Hillis had with the Browns.

Reply/Quote
A couple of things. Watching this clip makes me thing Hill is very immature and needs to grow up. He looks and sounds like a three year old throwing a temper tantrum. However, watching the post game interview where he took responsibility showed a different, more mature side. One thing I noticed this year when Gio and Hill were standing together. Gio is built very solid and his arms are cut. Hill looked less like someone who spent a lot of time in the gym, even though he is the "heavier" back. I suspect, though I don't know, that coming out of college and having a big rookie year that Hill did not put in the off season work like he should have. I hope he is using this as a lesson and is spending his whole off season in the gym like he should be....
Reply/Quote
Hill actually contributed in some fashion this season, but I'm still thinking he deserves the 2015 GOLD BINNS OFFSEASON HOF-ER WHO ENDED UP DOING VERY LITTLE award.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 05:43 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: You know who else was top 5 in the league in rushing TDs?

Jeremy Hill 2015:
3 Fumbles, 3 Lost,
1 play of 20+ yds

Trent Richardson 2012:
3 Fumbles, 0 Lost,
7 plays of 20+ yds

Sound familiar?

And you're done.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Fredtoast talks about my mom. I react and call him a hypocrite for getting on another poster about Hills mom. I get a warning. Go figure.
Reply/Quote