Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary Clinton's Strength: Foresight
https://twitter.com/MikePenceVP/status/759896852816924672
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Not going to lie, I get that. I both love email and hate it for the same reason. Something I don't want coming back to me? Phone call or an office visit. Something I want a paper trail on, email. Now, you should have the foresight to be more careful with your email if you are concerned about it, so that's really what I would ding her on. Gotta be smart with it.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
She was smart to get in with Stan Lee before the Marvel films really took off!   Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Well you can hide it if you get sophisticated software to wipe out your emails about yoga.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Not surprised. By 2000 she was already the most harassed politician in history.

I'm sure she has to consider everything she says or does every second for fear Breitbart or Fox have
a cell phone recording her.
(10-07-2016, 02:34 PM)Dill Wrote: Not surprised. By 2000 she was already the most harassed politician in history.

I'm sure she has to consider everything she says or does every second for fear Breitbart or Fox have
a cell phone recording her.

Or the FBI.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(10-07-2016, 03:13 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Or the FBI.

We all have to worry about that now.
(10-08-2016, 12:49 PM)Dill Wrote: We all have to worry about that now.

Comments like that get you on their list.

Mellow
(10-11-2016, 05:12 PM)Benton Wrote: Comments like that get you on their list.

Mellow
You've all interacted with me, you're on the list.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
(10-12-2016, 01:26 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: You've all interacted with me, you're on the list.

I administer the list. Ninja
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Can I just say, after wandering to another quadrant of the MB for a bit, how refreshing it is to read posts from multiple members who get the concept of sarcasm. Blessings on all your houses.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(10-12-2016, 11:26 AM)xxlt Wrote: Can I just say, after wandering to another quadrant of the MB for a bit, how refreshing it is to read posts from multiple members who get the concept of sarcasm. Blessings on all your houses.
IRL... most people hate my sarcasm.
90% of the time, I have to flash a crooked smile to help them "get it".

(10-08-2016, 12:49 PM)Dill Wrote: We all have to worry about that now.

I don't worry about that. I'm not doing anything Illegal.
She obviously doesn't have to worry about any criminal evidence the FBI gets on her.

They will let everybody involved off and destroy the evidence for her.

Pretty smart of them to place Comey where they did (Foresight). Came in handy for them.

Corruption protecting corruption.
(10-14-2016, 01:42 PM)tigerseye Wrote: She obviously doesn't have to worry about any criminal evidence the FBI gets on her.

They will let everybody involved off and destroy the evidence for her.

Pretty smart of them to place Comey where they did (Foresight). Came in handy for them.

Corruption protecting corruption.

George W. Bush was the president that first appointed him as U. S. Deputy Attorney General.

And just because you do not agree with him does not prove he is corrupt.

And finally the Department of Justice decides who to prosecute, not the FBI director.
Bush and Clinton. 2 sides of the same coin. (Billy Bush is one of the Bushes)

Comey would not recommend charging Clinton even though the majority within the FBI wanted to and where outraged that she wasn't charged. So he gave everyone involved immunity and agreed to destroy all the evidence. (Wonder why?)

Obama put him in charge of the FBI after being a Director at HSBC. (Drug money laundering)

Corruption protects corruption.
(10-14-2016, 02:25 PM)tigerseye Wrote: Comey would not recommend charging Clinton even though the majority within the FBI wanted to and where outraged that she wasn't charged.

You have no proof of this at all except a couple of unnamed sources. 

And the DOJ makes the decvision to charge, not the FBI.

(10-14-2016, 02:25 PM)tigerseye Wrote: Obama put him in charge of the FBI after being a Director at HSBC. (Drug money laundering)

Corruption protects corruption.

Comey joined HSBC in 2012 AFTER HSBC was alleged to have been involved in money laundering.

Guess facts don't matter in the right-wing echo chamber.
So why is he going to destroy the evidence? If there is nothing there, why destroy it?

Corruption protects corruption
(10-14-2016, 05:21 PM)tigerseye Wrote: So why is he going to destroy the evidence? If there is nothing there, why destroy it?

Corruption protects corruption

Possibly because it contains highly personal information that should not be released to the public.

Your assumption that t involves corruption is not based on fact, and based on your claims about Comey being involved in money laundering it is clear that you are pretty weak on the facts.  Instead your belief is based on nothing but your belief that Hillary is corrupt.  The right wing echo chamber has told you it is corruption and you just swallow that down without looking at any facts.
Bleach Bit used to erase files.  fact.

Acid washed away yoga emails?

But you say no corruption because it can't be proven. Why acid wash/Bleach bit yoga emails.Hard it prove anything when they destroy the evidence. 

Subpeona?

Did you hear the tapes of the investigation of the low lifes being paid to go to Trump rallys and start fights. Its all on tape.

Keep denying the corruption. But it won't make it go away.

Wonder what Comey is getting out of this? Low life. (1-give immunity,2-say there is no intent? what and 3-destroy evidence)

"Dirty Cop"