Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hills concerned about election fraud
....and it's those Damn Russians

https://gma.yahoo.com/hillary-clinton-possible-russian-interference-election-concern-083600469--abc-news-topstories.html#

Quote:"We are facing a very serious concern. We’ve never had a foreign adversarial power be already involved in our electoral process with the DNC hacks. We’ve never had a nominee of one of our major parties urging the Russians to hack more," said Clinton.

No word from Hills if a Political Party ever rigged an election for a candidate or if that would be a "serious concern".
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Gotta be funny watching Clinton talking about hacking, while coughing up a lung.
--------------------------------------------------------

Yes, Hillary, and if you had actually been more concerned about protecting AMERICA's interests over your own, this wouldn't be an issue today.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I'm astonished Hillary knows about "russian hacks". Judging by her response on server scrubbing, I am shocked she didn't just say "russian hacks? like with an axe?".
(09-06-2016, 12:15 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yes, Hillary, and if you had actually been more concerned about protecting AMERICA's interests over your own, this wouldn't be an issue today.

Because her company is indebted to Russian backers, which could be a conflict of interest if she wins?

Mellow
(09-06-2016, 03:43 PM)Benton Wrote: Because her company is indebted to Russian backers, which could be a conflict of interest if she wins?

Mellow

It's interesting that Hillary appears to be pivoting to attacking Trump, maybe because it's the only way she can "defend" herself with all the dirt flying around, or maybe because her strategy of focusing on issues isn't working all that well.

If she makes this a mud-slinging contest, I think she loses.  Then again, that strategy combined with gutting Trump in the debates is probably a winner.

I'm guessing the Repub and Dem lemmings are dug in and will vote for the letter...But I'm thinking Hillary might flip Trump's large edge in independents after the first debate.

(09-06-2016, 12:05 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Gotta be funny watching Clinton talking about hacking, while coughing up a lung.

What are the odds on her being able to appear physically healthy through an entire debate?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(09-06-2016, 05:20 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: It's interesting that Hillary appears to be pivoting to attacking Trump, maybe because it's the only way she can "defend" herself with all the dirt flying around, or maybe because her strategy of focusing on issues isn't working all that well.

If she makes this a mud-slinging contest, I think she loses.  Then again, that strategy combined with gutting Trump in the debates is probably a winner.

I'm guessing the Repub and Dem lemmings are dug in and will vote for the letter...But I'm thinking Hillary might flip Trump's large edge in independents after the first debate.

I can see him getting under her skin.   Neither one of them handles being attacked very well.  At some point, I can see these two 70 year olds acting a lot more like seven year olds.

I guess the less detestable wins? 
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

I just love that during the primary the DNC and state DC's said there was no way the voting machines could be hacked, so all the Bernie supporters were just paranoid or sore losers.
(09-06-2016, 05:40 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What are the odds on her being able to appear physically healthy through an entire debate?

100%
Hillary is setting up a pivot point for when Trump absolutely bashes her in the debates for FBI defined incompetence. Pretty obvious stuff.
(09-07-2016, 09:54 AM)treee Wrote: Hillary is setting up a pivot point for when Trump absolutely bashes her in the debates for FBI defined incompetence. Pretty obvious stuff.

Hope you're right. I would love to see her try to move the discussion to election fraud. That would be about as bright as her trying to turn it to Bosnia visits. 

(09-07-2016, 09:44 AM)fredtoast Wrote: 100%

[Image: jerryholbertcartoon-sunshinestatenews_13...k=FlSSMNLM]
(09-07-2016, 09:54 AM)treee Wrote: Hillary is setting up a pivot point for when Trump absolutely bashes her in the debates for FBI defined incompetence. Pretty obvious stuff.

BINGO

(09-07-2016, 11:08 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Hope you're right. I would love to see her try to move the discussion to election fraud. That would be about as bright as her trying to turn it to Bosnia visits. 

It will be more directed at Trump's bromance with putin.  Trump telling them to hack stuff, etc.  
(09-07-2016, 12:59 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: BINGO

It will be more directed at Trump's bromance with putin.  Trump telling them to hack stuff, etc.  
Bingo x 2

The Oligarch Brothers and their strongarm approach to mold the world.
(Because she wants to make sure that only she and Soros hold that mantel)

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
(09-07-2016, 01:09 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Bingo x 2

The Oligarch Brothers and their strongarm approach to mold the world.
(Because she wants to make sure that only she and Soros hold that mantel)

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

I'm really going to hate watching her squirm and turn her head toward him and deliver some line like 'why did you tell them to hack me?'

christ our country is in serious need of a mulligan right now
(09-07-2016, 12:59 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote:  Trump telling them to hack stuff, etc.  

That would be a mistake, because Trump would just fire back "they're probably the only ones that have ALL your original emails, which you were required BY LAW to turnover ALL your emails"

He can also fire back with "Russian reset" if she talks about him being cozy with Putin.

Her best bet, I think, in the debates is to stay focused on policy and let Trump sit there being juvenile and petty, while she projects a far more Presidential image.  If she gets down in the mud with Trump, she loses.

(09-07-2016, 12:59 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: BINGO

BINGO or not. I look forward to her bringing up the subject of rigged elections in a debate. 

(09-07-2016, 01:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: BINGO or not. I look forward to her bringing up the subject of rigged elections in a debate. 

How would it benefit her to do so?

Seems purely campaign stump to me, where she won't be questioned or challenged on what she says.

(09-07-2016, 01:46 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: How would it benefit her to do so?

Exactly.