Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobbies
(06-03-2015, 01:35 PM)Wyche Wrote: Here is a stock photo of my newest toy:
[Image: brinkmann_trailmaster_vertical_smoker.jpg]

.....and here is my old reliable I've had for well over a decade doin' it's thing.....I still pack it on race trips and camping:

[Image: CAM00038.jpg]

I've got some photos of my new one in action, but I can't remember my Facebook password to link 'em LOL

(don't have them on this computer...)

Someone's still is on fire.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2015, 02:23 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Someone's still is on fire.

It ain't the Bengals, that's for sure.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I'm a big hiking and backpacking fan. I just finished a 5 day hike last month, and next summer I'll be doing a 20 day...its gonna take a lot of planning. Camping, kayaking, and pretty much anything outdoorsy is what you'll interest me in.
I'm a traveler... I do it for both work and pleasure, but I love no place more than the beautiful city of Cincinnati. If you aren't about what's going on in cincy right now, you're really missing out.
I like beer a lot, but keep liqour away from me.
I'm pretty damned good with my Pentel 0.5 and any machinery on top of a tripod, but unfortunately, I've fallen away from it a bit. I still make time to draw though.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I collect football cards and NASCAR die-casts. I enjoy reading although I haven't gotten around to much of it lately. Having a two year old does that.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I like fast cars and fast women.

That's why they call me The Crusier
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-03-2015, 05:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I like fast cars and fast women.

That's why they call me The Crusier

Should have called him dork.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Scuba Diving- I was just in St. Croix the end of March diving. Going to Lake Erie in a few weeks to dive a shipwrech there.
Hunting- About anything during the seasons.
Drinking, I drink alot.
Guitars. I have 7 of them.
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 01:12 PM)Bengalfan69 Wrote: Scuba Diving- I was just in St. Croix the end of March diving. Going to Lake Erie in a few weeks to dive a shipwrech there.
Hunting- About anything during the seasons.
Drinking, I drink alot.
Guitars. I have 7 of them.

Id be interested in Bow hunting some day.

But never with a gun too unsportsman like for me.
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 01:13 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Id be interested in Bow hunting some day.

But never with a gun too unsportsman like for me.

I do both. But whatever I kill I eat. Or I dont kill it.
Reply/Quote