Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to beat the Patriots
i have read many threads about beating the patriots. i've yet to see someone mention "how to actually" beat the patriots. in this thread it's "get to him while rushing 4" smh. it's simple, how about run the ball with hill and bernard for almost all of the game. keep brady on the sideline. it works. don't get cute just make it happen.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 10:30 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The Pats typically don't make mistakes, especially not late, like the fumble at midfield late or the interception late inside the 5.

I'm not about to write-off Tom Brady or even bet against him, but he doesn't look near as confident to me as he has most of his career where he just jogs onto the field like "I own this game."

Yeah and with Edelman out their Offense is not near as good either.

I think we have a very good chance of getting the #1 seed if we keep doing what we have been and
continue to improve on both sides of the ball. The Pats may lose some games now after losing Edelman.

We need to keep our foot on the pedal and keep winning one game at a time.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 03:51 AM)WildCat Wrote: i have read many threads about beating the patriots. i've yet to see someone mention "how to actually" beat the patriots. in this thread it's "get to him while rushing 4" smh. it's simple, how about run the ball with hill and bernard for almost all of the game. keep brady on the sideline. it works. don't get cute just make it happen.

Well of course you do this on Offense, win TOP.

Don't just have to run the ball either, you can pass on them with Slants and Seam routes.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 03:51 AM)WildCat Wrote: i have read many threads about beating the patriots. i've yet to see someone mention "how to actually" beat the patriots. in this thread it's "get to him while rushing 4" smh. it's simple, how about run the ball with hill and bernard for almost all of the game. keep brady on the sideline. it works. don't get cute just make it happen.

Well, I believe the NY Giants gave us the receipt yesterday.

1. Throw deep and throw often.
2. Pressure Brady.
3. Keep their running game in check.
4. Don't let Gronk get behind you.
5. Hang onto the freakin' football.
6. Secondary has to make those interceptions and not let ball hit the ground.
7. Have to make you field goals, which the Giants did.

Do those things and you can beat the Patriots. Don't do any one of them and chances of winning drop significantly.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote