Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hobson on Sirius
(04-05-2016, 10:00 PM)Okeana Wrote:   Again what exactly does this have to do with Zeke 

You were the one who brought up Hill, not me.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2016, 10:00 PM)Okeana Wrote:  I never rated Gio off a singular season that's the failed logic of Hill supporters not a realist like myself.

Yes you did.  Lat year at this time you judged Gio based only on his rookie season.
Reply/Quote
First of all Zeke will not fall to 24. Bank on it.

Second, WR is a need going into the draft no matter what is publicly stated. What teams say between now and the draft can pretty much be counted on to have misdirection in it.

Third, I hope that we do spend the first round pick on the best guy there. Why shouldn't we? WR is the only position with a hole and we've got 7 picks.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-06-2016, 12:44 AM)BengalChris Wrote: First of all Zeke will not fall to 24. Bank on it.

This.

I can't help but get caught up in these debates, but they are really a waste of time.  Elliot will be gone LONG before we pick.
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2016, 02:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I'll be pissed if we take a RB in the first round.

Even if Zeke would be an upgrade it would be a small upgrade.  we have much bigger needs elsewhere.

I tend to agree, I would rather trade back than take a RB.
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2016, 02:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I'll be pissed if we take a RB in the first round.

Even if Zeke would be an upgrade it would be a small upgrade.  we have much bigger needs elsewhere.

If Zeke is there you pull the trigger. I highly doubt he will get past picks 15-20 though. 
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote