Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
House Democrat indicted for phony charity
(07-11-2016, 07:10 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Yup. I don't care if people think Trump or Clinton is worse, I just want people to realize it isn't just those two.

Yes, we are suffering at the hands of many more greaseballs than Clinton and Trump. We could do worse than focusing on them until they're gone.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
(07-11-2016, 08:44 PM)McC Wrote: Fine.  Write some other name on a piece of paper and throw it out your car window on the way to work on election day.  It'll count just as much that way.

Except not really. But hey, keep justifying your vote for a lying, corrupt, asshat. I've said before, if you think Trump is the best person for the job then fine. Own it. I definitely do not agree, though, and I don't play the lesser f two evils game when there are more than that on the ballot.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(07-11-2016, 09:43 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Except not really. But hey, keep justifying your vote for a lying, corrupt, asshat. I've said before, if you think Trump is the best person for the job then fine. Own it. I definitely do not agree, though, and I don't play the lesser f two evils game when there are more than that on the ballot.

Fine.  Cling to the misguided notion that a vote for a third candidate is not wasted.  I have no choice but identify who I think is worse and then vote against that person, since I live in the real world. 

And they're all lying, corrupt asshats.  That's the personality required to be a politician.  Surely you know that.  Men and women of ability and character don't go into politics.  And this includes third and fourth and tenth party candidates.  They're all just egotists who can dress up nice and lie with a straight face and talk for hours and say nothing, figureheads who will pursue the angle of whoever is the money behind them pulling their strings.

Is Trump the best person for the job?  Hell no.  But he's the better of the two in the race.  I'll own that all day.  And I don't even like him.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

(07-11-2016, 08:44 PM)McC Wrote: Fine.  Write some other name on a piece of paper and throw it out your car window on the way to work on election day.  It'll count just as much that way.

This year not so much. Yeah that person isn't going to win, but getting a certain percentage of the votes means something down the road.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-11-2016, 05:06 PM)McC Wrote: Trump's faults, which are many, have zero bearing on the Clintons' conduct as public officials.  Blaming him is not an excuse for her.  You only keep resorting to that because you have no legitimate answer.  Trump's soul is black.  Hers is black bolded.

I have a very legitimate answer. I post it every time you post this lie, and you always ignore it.

No people on Earth have been investigated by their enemies more than the Clinton's and there has never been any legitimate evidence of any criminal behavior on the part of either of them. . . . Nothing.

Just squealing the same thing over and over again does not make it true.
Any chance this fund was called "The Human Fund"?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-12-2016, 09:02 AM)michaelsean Wrote: This year not so much.  Yeah that person isn't going to win, but getting a certain percentage of the votes means something down the road.

What, in a couple hundred years?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

(07-12-2016, 05:11 PM)McC Wrote: What, in a couple hundred years?

We'll have a new constitution before then. Not before a third-party candidate has a chance, but before a couple hundred years passes.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(07-12-2016, 02:52 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I have a very legitimate answer.  I post it every time you post this lie, and you always ignore it.

No people on Earth have been investigated by their enemies more than the Clinton's and there has never been any legitimate evidence of any criminal behavior on the part of either of them.  .  .  .  Nothing.

Just squealing the same thing over and over again does not make it true.

Took them a long time to get Gotti too but eventually they did. 

They've never been exonerated.  They've always slipped out on technicalities.  Just like Gotti.

If you don't think the Clintons are crooked, you are an utter moron.