Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How big is the Ravens game?
I already posted the remaining schedules on another thread, but I see this as this simple: If the Bengals win Sunday, they essentially knock off the Ravens for the division crown. I don't see any way the Ravens beat the Rams week 16 and that would mean the best they could do is tie the Bengals, and they lose that tie-breaker.

With the Browns losing last night (thank you, Raiders!), I don't see them beating Green Bay on a short week and they will effectively lose the ability to win the division as the best they could do is tie the Bengals as well and they also lose the tie-breaker.

It comes down to this: beat the Ravens and you more than likely are the AFC North Champs.

I wouldn't bet against Burrow in this big game.

Who Dey
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That is going to be a monster game and a Bengal victory a hell of a day-after-Christmas present for Bengal fans.
Reply/Quote
Browns would win tie breaker
Reply/Quote
Just watch.... all the Browns who did not play against the Raiders will be back on the roster and fresh for the GB game and will beat Green Bay.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 09:35 AM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: Browns would win tie breaker

I think he is inferring a 3 way tie in this scenario which then goes to division record and not head to head 
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 09:35 AM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: Browns would win tie breaker

Not if it is a three way tie breaker, which is how it would likely fall
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 09:37 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Just watch.... all the Browns who did not play against the Raiders will be back on the roster and fresh for the GB game and will beat Green Bay.

Never happen.  Not in Green Bay.   Bad matchup for the Browns, and a VERY short week to travel...and a holiday on top of that.  
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 09:37 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Just watch.... all the Browns who did not play against the Raiders will be back on the roster and fresh for the GB game and will beat Green Bay.

Yeah, I could see that happening. Or is it a trap game?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 09:45 AM)Big_Ern Wrote: I think he is inferring a 3 way tie in this scenario which then goes to division record and not head to head 

Yep, thanks Big Ern...now go pour some sugar in Harbaugh's gas tank.  
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 09:56 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Never happen.  Not in Green Bay.   Bad matchup for the Browns, and a VERY short week to travel...and a holiday on top of that.  

I never thought the Ravens had a chance to be even close with Green Bay.  Mellow
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 09:56 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Yeah, I could see that happening. Or is it a trap game?

[Image: source.gif]

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 10:01 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: I never thought the Ravens had a chance to be even close with Green Bay.  Mellow

Same

Or that the banged up Stool Pigeons who are hanging around like a dang toe fungus would be the Titans

….or the Lions smoking the Cardinals or Saints over the Bucs.

So much dang craziness this year.

It’s been a fun year of football.

We need to do our job and take care of business and not rely on other teams to get us in.

We have yet to start acting and playing like playoff contenders
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 09:56 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Never happen.  Not in Green Bay.   Bad matchup for the Browns, and a VERY short week to travel...and a holiday on top of that.  

I didn't think their 4th stringers would almost beat the Raiders either. I hope you're right and Rodgers just crushes them.
r
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 09:56 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Yep, thanks Big Ern...now go pour some sugar in Harbaugh's gas tank.  

Lol. On it 
Reply/Quote
Oh it's big. Every game here on out is Zac's next biggest game as coach. Same goes for Burrow as the QB. There is no letting up now. It's time to seize the division, make a playoff run, and bring home a Lombardi trophy.

I would LOVE for them to have a repeat performance of crushing the Ravens.
Reply/Quote
One might say the Ravens game will define Zac Taylor...... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 10:44 AM)Sled21 Wrote: One might say the Ravens game will define Zac Taylor...... Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious

and then the next game, the game after that, and then following game... 

Zac and Burrow are in the thick of defining moments for the season along with a large percentage of the AFC. It's been a crazy, but fun year. I hope the Bengals emerge victorious!  Who Dey
Reply/Quote

I bet you had Detroit beating Arizona this week too. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 09:10 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I already posted the remaining schedules on another thread, but I see this as this simple:  If the Bengals win Sunday, they essentially knock off the Ravens for the division crown.  I don't see any way the Ravens beat the Rams week 16 and that would mean the best they could do is tie the Bengals, and they lose that tie-breaker.

With the Browns losing last night (thank you, Raiders!), I don't see them beating Green Bay on a short week and they will effectively  lose the ability to win the division as the best they could do is tie the Bengals as well and they also lose the tie-breaker.

It comes down to this:  beat the Ravens and you more than likely are the AFC North Champs.

I wouldn't bet against Burrow in this big game.

Who Dey

Every game this team plays the rest of the year is the biggest game in the past 30 years with the way the AFC is playing out. Go from losing a game to being out of the playoffs versus winning a game and being in 1st place. Marvin took this team to a nice level but that was it and he wore out his welcome.

Fast forward to now and with a franchise leading QB, the window is still never as large as you think and, more so, it becomes smaller. It's freaking time to make the playoffs and advance. A rather elite QB, excellent WR's, top 5 RB and playoff caliber DL and overall defense. Just need the OL to get a bit more healthy and to play somewhere between the last Steelers game and their norm.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 09:45 AM)Big_Ern Wrote: I think he is inferring a 3 way tie in this scenario which then goes to division record and not head to head 

No it would be head to head 3 way which Browns also win. If we lose to Ravens but beat Browns we win 3 way tie
Reply/Quote