Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you think the players feel?
Think about that and then STFU
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:30 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Think about that and then STFU

How do they feel? Oh.. not too bad, they go home to their nice big homes riding in their exotic sports cars and think about what they're going to do in their offseason
Reply/Quote
I hope they feel like shit cuz the should, especially Jeremy Hill.. Is this supposed to make me feel better about the whole sitatuions Bfine? because it doesn't.

If they don't want to feel like this, they at least have the power to change it. 5 Years later they still make themselves feel this way, so they only have themselves to blame. STFU
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:31 AM)bengals73 Wrote: How do they feel? Oh.. not too bad, they go home to their nice big homes riding in their exotic sports cars and think about what they're going to do in their offseason

yeah, they probably don't feel too bad.

Reply/Quote
[Image: loser.jpg]
Miss Otis regrets she's unable to lunch today.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:31 AM)bengals73 Wrote: How do they feel? Oh.. not too bad, they go home to their nice big homes riding in their exotic sports cars and think about what they're going to do in their offseason

Exactly! Fans are the ones who work all year around for 40k. We are the ones who waste every Sunday rooting for our team for no pay. The ones who spend 80 bucks on a jersey. The ones who have waited 25 years for a playoff win. The ones who have to go to work on Monday. 

I'm sure the players are fine. I'd be fine with 10 mil in the bank and a Ferrari to drive home. To enjoy the next 8 months off work, yep.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:32 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I hope they feel like shit cuz the should, especially Jeremy Hill.. 

I'm sure he does. 

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:35 AM)tjcase85 Wrote: Exactly! Fans are the ones who work all year around for 40k. We are the ones who waste every Sunday rooting for our team for no pay. The ones who spend 80 bucks on a jersey. The ones who have waited 25 years for a playoff win. The ones who have to go to work on Monday. 

I'm sure the players are fine. I'd be fine with 10 mil in the bank and a Ferrari to drive home. To enjoy the next 8 months off work, yep.

Do you have a job?

Reply/Quote

Hill is devastated. Will come back with a new sense of importance about preparing for games and ball security.

Adam Jones feels robbed by the refs for not flagging the Pitt coach for being on the field goading players.

Burfict is going to feel doubly wronged after he's fined, suspended and then released. Mark my words, he's done in Cinci. Have to play the Steelers twice next year and this is going to get out of hand again and again until Burfict is gone. The guy just can't control himself.

AJM is going WTF? As are most of the players.

Marvin Lewis has gotta feel like shit, and betrayed. But he has no control over some players and he's gotta see that now.

Dalton is going at least I won't get blamed for this one for a change.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:36 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Do you have a job

Yes. I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. Worst thread ever.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:39 AM)BengalChris Wrote: Hill is devastated. Will come back with a new sense of importance about preparing for games and ball security.

Adam Jones feels robbed by the refs for not flagging the Pitt coach for being on the field goading players.

Burfict is going to feel doubly wronged after he's fined, suspended and then released. Mark my words, he's done in Cinci. Have to play the Steelers twice next year and this is going to get out of hand again and again until Burfict is gone. The guy just can't control himself.

Marvin Lewis has gotta feel like shit, and betrayed. But he has no control over some players and he's gotta see that now.

I can't see Burfict getting released.  Maybe some mental health counseling, but not released.
Reply/Quote
Terrible like we do.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I can see the players being out of answers. Sounds like everyone is out of answers as to how the Bengals can get over the hump at this point.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:42 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I can't see Burfict getting released.  Maybe some mental health counseling, but not released.

Yep no way Burfict gets released.  Hit was not even egregious.  He was running towards the receiver and Brown ducked his head.  Burfict even let up and there was zero chance avoiding contact at that point.  

Hill on the other hand needs to be traded for anything, even a bag of stale popcorn and to a division rival because he has zero game situational awareness.  
Reply/Quote

I'm sure they feel bad.  I haven't read every thread on here but the majority of us are just gut punched and want a change.  I don't think Jeremy Hill is the answer for us at RB after this.  I would support a coaching change to give the fans some hope, but I don't see that happening.
Reply/Quote

Only if you think about how those damn dirty Steelers feel and then STFU yerself!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:39 AM)BengalChris Wrote: Hill is devastated. Will come back with a new sense of importance about preparing for games and ball security.

Well said, but I feel a little stronger on Jones and Burfict's idiot attacks tonight. Hopefully Jones is wishing that he would have kept his mouth shut. All he had to do was not do anything that might result in a flag. And arguing with an official is rarely a good thing. This has less to do with what was right or wrong, and a lot to do with acting in the team's best interest. Staying away from trouble had to be the theme of the night.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote

I agree with most of this, except Burfict won't be released.  He made a horrible decisio,  but was a big reason we were in the game.  

I don't know how you impress on him the nature of situational football,  but someone needs to get through to him.
Reply/Quote
I feel bad for players like A.J. Green, A.J. McCarron, Carlos Dunlap, Giovani Bernard, and all of the other players who didn't completely blow the game. I even feel bad for Jeremy Hill, whose fumble gave the Steelers their final drive. I'm sure that he is having himself right now.

Who I don't feel bad for? Vontaze Burfict. That dude ***** sucks. I legitimately hope that the Bengals terminate his contract tomorrow...him blowing games for the team is not worth the top-of-the-line play that he can provide.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
How do the players feel?

Great question. A lot of you fans don't realize what these guys go through. Watch that movie on the NFL's concussion problem. It explains a lot of the behavior we see. I mentioned 4 outstanding players with a screw loose (Burfict, Pacman, Chris Henry and Odell Thurman. They put everything on the line for this game. What do they get in return? A ****** up head. Same with Junior Seau (sorry if I spelled that wrong).

The truth of the matter is it's the players that make this sport great. Yes, coaching is huge. But the players make this sport what it is. They put their body on the line. Go to rehab. and go back at it. The courage. The heart. It's difficult to put into words.
Reply/Quote