Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How good are the Bengals?
(10-07-2015, 02:33 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Brad typically tells people that they're a joke and that no one takes them seriously, when people joke around with him.  In reality, everyone is agreeing with them and laughing along at their jokes.

Which has to make you wonder.

Does that mean Brad is right? Is that person not taken seriously because all of the others are laughing at the jokes not to be taken seriously?

Or does it mean Brad is wrong because the person is taken seriously because all of the others are agreeing with them?

Mind = blown.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 02:37 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Which has to make you wonder.

Does that mean Brad is right? Is that person not taken seriously because all of the others are laughing at the jokes not to be taken seriously?

Or does it mean Brad is wrong because the person is taken seriously because all of the others are agreeing with them?

Mind = blown.

[Image: Gah_fb7f7c_256115.jpg]

Indeed.
Reply/Quote
Pretty freaking good.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Huge comeback win for the Bengals today, but I can't say this proves a whole lot. Let's be real, despite their roster of big name players, the Seahawks are a horribly blown call from being 1-4 this year. This is a game the Bengals should have won, and they did. The only thing they really proved is that they're never out of a game after coming back from 17 down in the 4th quarter against a stacked defensive unit.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 07:21 PM)Whatever Wrote: Huge comeback win for the Bengals today, but I can't say this proves a whole lot. 

The only thing they really proved is that they're never out of a game after coming back from 17 down in the 4th quarter against a stacked defensive unit.

Aren't these two statements kinda diametrically opposed?
Reply/Quote
Better than the other AFC North teams combined.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 04:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: As far as SteelCity goes, if my team was 2-2, about to get embarrassed on MNF, and then lose the next three after that, I'd most likely post stupid things like that, too  ThumbsUp

LOL...Good job there little buddy.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 04:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: As far as SteelCity goes, if my team was 2-2, about to get embarrassed on MNF, and then lose the next three after that, I'd most likely post stupid things like that, too  ThumbsUp

Please Brad...Tell us all more about how the Steelers are going to get embarrassed on MNF and then lose the next three.   Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2015, 09:57 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Please Brad...Tell us all more about how the Steelers are going to get embarrassed on MNF and then lose the next three.   Hilarious

To be fair, I think you need to give him some time to figure out how the league manipulated the situation with scheduling.  
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 02:37 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Which has to make you wonder.

Mind = blown.

I got a headache from this.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 04:46 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...My 2-2 team has a better chance at winning a playoff game than your 4-0 team.

Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 05:06 PM)Benton Wrote: LOL

You have to be in the playoffs to win a playoff game.

Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 07:34 AM)GMDino Wrote: Even the national talking heads are giving the Bengals kudos.

But how good are they?

With a 4-0 start and already holding a two game lead in the division some fans think THIS is the year...for something.

What will it be?

Win the Super Bowl?
or
Win a playoff game?
Obviously not good enough  ThumbsUp
Just another disappointing season, but just wait till next year!  Sad
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 11:17 AM)djs7685 Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcjtQpvQRYQIoHThRq0yo...4QwPQLD9Mg]

congrats on calling a bengals playoff game meltdown
People suck
Reply/Quote