Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much fun would this be?
Imagine this,

Trump decides, "This sucks, I quit" and resigns as being President of the United States making Mike Pence President.

Mike Pence becomes President and chooses Sarah Palin as his Vice President then retires himself making Sarah Palin the first female Vice President the the first female President.

How many heads would explode?

How many nightmares will people have just thinking about this scenario?
(05-17-2017, 01:59 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Imagine this,

Trump decides, "This sucks, I quit" and resigns as being President of the United States making Mike Pence President.

Mike Pence becomes President and chooses Sarah Palin as his Vice President then retires himself making Sarah Palin the first female Vice President the the first female President.

Would you consider that to be funny?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-17-2017, 01:59 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Imagine this,

Trump to Palin?

So nothing changes?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-17-2017, 02:06 PM)hollodero Wrote: Would you consider that to be funny?

More like awesome.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(05-17-2017, 02:27 PM)michaelsean Wrote: More like awesome.

Oh sure, the destructive has something awesome to watch to it. Then again, it's not my country, so I can see it like that. How you can, I do not grasp.
(05-17-2017, 02:33 PM)hollodero Wrote: Oh sure, the destructive has something awesome to watch to it. Then again, it's not my country, so I can see it like that. How you can, I do not grasp.

Perhaps not everything translates.  Sarkasmus
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

DUDE!  Then we can get Ted Nugent in the WH as press secretary.  and then they will make an EO that EVERYONE has to own at least 2 fire arms.  And then we can go out and kill wild buffalo again and no one will **** with the good ol US of A EEEEEVVVVEEERRR again because we just made Amerika Great.  By golly lets get this done.  Lets kick that fat orange little man out of the WH fast so we can get the really old man in, so when he retires in a couple years, we will get that hot chick from Alaska in there and the crazy man from Detroit with her.  Maybe we can even get Kid Rock in as an intern too?!?!?!  Whoa!

this is fun!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(05-17-2017, 02:37 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Perhaps not everything translates.  Sarkasmus

Wink yeah, yeah, alright... 
I loved how you boldened the word, helped me greatly in really understanding it.

I really should add that I somehow feel if sarcasm overtakes, Putin wins. But the cynic in me wants to see that anyway. So for all means, go for it. Last one turns off the lights.
(05-17-2017, 03:12 PM)hollodero Wrote: Wink yeah, yeah, alright... 
I loved how you boldened the word, helped me greatly in really understanding it.

I really should add that I somehow feel if sarcasm overtakes, Putin wins. But the cynic in me wants to see that anyway. So for all means, go for it. Last one turns off the lights.

Actually it's in bold because I just copied it from google translate.  I didn't trust myself to remember the spelling.LOL

palin already has a track record at fleeing the pressure of public office. would she get the title of "first female president" after she resigns after the first few months?
(05-17-2017, 03:12 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: DUDE!  Then we can get Ted Nugent in the WH as press secretary.  and then they will make an EO that EVERYONE has to own at least 2 fire arms.  And then we can go out and kill wild buffalo again and no one will **** with the good ol US of A EEEEEVVVVEEERRR again because we just made Amerika Great.  By golly lets get this done.  Lets kick that fat orange little man out of the WH fast so we can get the really old man in, so when he retires in a couple years, we will get that hot chick from Alaska in there and the crazy man from Detroit with her.  Maybe we can even get Kid Rock in as an intern too?!?!?!  Whoa!

this is fun!
Yeah Ted Nugent. Now that guy is a real American hero who loves his country and is a badass.
Don't let the fact that he lived in own shit for a week to get out of being drafted make you think he is a coward.

http://www.military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/vietnam-war/how-ted-nugent-avoided-the-draft/1581347852001
I think more heads would explode if Pence kept the crown; they just don't know it yet
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(05-17-2017, 05:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think more heads would explode if Pence kept the crown; they just don't know it yet

Pence would outlaw the word "head".
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-17-2017, 02:09 PM)GMDino Wrote: Trump to Palin?

So nothing changes?

He's seen Russia from the inside, she's seen it from the outside. So, new perspective!

Plus, when he seeks asylum there she'll be able to keep an eye on him!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(05-17-2017, 08:38 PM)GMDino Wrote: Pence would outlaw the word "head".

Falatio?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.