41.67%
25 41.67%
2 I'm a little nervous/anxious but I'm fairly confindent
6.67%
4 6.67%
3 mildly nervous/anxious but it's managable
26.67%
16 26.67%
4 Really nervous/anxious. Probably the most I've ever been for a game.
23.33%
14 23.33%
5. I got 911 on speed dial!
1.67%
1 1.67%
Total 60 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How nervous/anxious are you right now?
It's the night/morning before the Super Bowl how anxious/nervous are you right now at this moment?
Reply/Quote
Why should I be nervous? I'm not getting 350 pound monsters pounding my kisser into the turf.. I'll be sitting on a couch taking it easy.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 03:44 AM)Brandon00151 Wrote: It's the night/morning before the Super Bowl how anxious/nervous are you right now at this moment?

Not nervous yet. I’m excited as all get out that we are even playing in the SB win or lose. I’m damn proud of my team this year and I’m just going to enjoy the moment. I’m honestly not sure if we can beat the Rams but anything can happen in one game.
Reply/Quote
I'm only sitting around a 2. I expected 5 by now. I am sure 5 will come by kickoff.
Reply/Quote
Not nervous but definitely starting to get goosebumps. It's been a fun week. Loved all the coverage of classic Bengals and plenty of reminiscing. It's been a long road and I'm glad we made it. Now time to catch some Zs and wake up ready for action! Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Well. It's 2:21 AM here. To answer your question. I'm the sole person, so far, that has voted for #5. And I can't get sleepy. I'm fine.
[Image: 423ba732a0912633517168c47396b9bf.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I couldn't sleep. So I'm rewatching the first Chiefs vs. Bengals game right now
Reply/Quote
Calm, but game dey is here and I already know as we get closer to kickoff, I'm going to get more anxious.
Reply/Quote
I'm pumped. Feeling like a kid on Christmas Eve who has piles of presents under the tree.

Been a long time since I felt like that! Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 05:18 AM)BengalB Wrote: I'm pumped. Feeling like a kid on Christmas Eve who has piles of presents under the tree.

Been a long time since I felt like that! Who Dey!

^^ Couldn't have said it better myself. That is exactly how I feel. 

PUMPED!!
Reply/Quote
I’ve been surprisingly calm the last two weeks but I’m getting more and more pumped now.
Reply/Quote
I got up at 4:30, got started smoking a pork butt, smoked a bowl, and started the pre game shows. Calm as I can be, we're way past playing with house money at this point. I'm just going to enjoy the shit out of this day, and be proud of these guys either way. Also, I believe they'll win, so no need to be nervous. Cool

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Really nervous, plus I have an upset stomach. Already took my pills to control my blood pressure today as well.
Reply/Quote
In an alternate universe, we did not win the AFCCG and I am a Rams fan today, cheering on Whit and Stafford to a career-capping W. A strange concept given what will actually happen today. For dozens of years this day has held little more than a passing interest for me, and I imagine others here. It's always some team other than ours playing, so I root for the team I despise the least or maybe like a little, or for one player to maybe finally win a SB. All that flies out the window today, because today it's us playing.

I plan to become ever more nervous as the hours pass.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I'm a little anxious, but only because it's going to be all day before the game gets here.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Heading to the crapper for my first nervous dump of the day. TMI, perhaps, but you asked.
Reply/Quote
Not only do I want the Bengals to win the Super Bowl but I would win 20K on a preseason bet that I am not hedging.
For some reason I am surprisingly calm. I am just so confident we will win this game. It is our time, our moment.
I am sure I will get more nervous as we get closer to game time.
Reply/Quote
Not nervous at all, this team has exceeded every single expectation set for them by a mile! And I’m excited that I truly believe we are are gonna be a playoff team and super bowl contenders for the next decade or as long as burrow is healthy. I hope we win, and will be upset for the guys, but I’m still excited for what our future holds! Our bottom of the barrel days are over!
Reply/Quote
I can’t shit
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I ain't nervous. We are like Rocky in any movie except the first one. We are the underdog that always wins.
Reply/Quote