41.67%
25 41.67%
2 I'm a little nervous/anxious but I'm fairly confindent
6.67%
4 6.67%
3 mildly nervous/anxious but it's managable
26.67%
16 26.67%
4 Really nervous/anxious. Probably the most I've ever been for a game.
23.33%
14 23.33%
5. I got 911 on speed dial!
1.67%
1 1.67%
Total 60 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How nervous/anxious are you right now?
(02-13-2022, 04:25 PM)M.W. Wrote: If our O line even plays decent and we don't turn the ball over more than 1 time I really Believe we will all be elated tonight!!

I just do not think the Rams are the end all be all...

They're not.   A case could easily be made that the Chiefs, Niners, Titans and Bengals are all better.
Reply/Quote
This morning I awoke with a nervous stomach so I had a piece of gluten-free toast and decaf tea for breakfast. Going to Mass always makes things better — I enjoy church — but most of my intercessory prayer was for no injuries.

We went out to lunch; the FiK Family likes Italian food so we went to Spaghetti Warehouse in Dayton. I managed a salad. Anything else heavier would have been violently expelled.

After lunch I took my weekly mandatory COVID test required by my employer — negative again — then checked work email to see if anything came in over the weekend I need to worry about — it did and Monday will suck — and now I’m just hanging out with my virtual family on the message board.

In about two hours I’m going to my goddaughter’s house to watch the game. She and her new husband throw an outstanding party; I’m bringing one of my favorite Cincinnati themed adult beverages: Graeter’s Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip Milk Stout.

This feels different than 1982 or 1989.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote