Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Eminem destroys Trump
(10-17-2017, 12:22 PM)jason Wrote: It was.

I'm certainly no Trump supporter, conservative, alt guy or whatever, but the constant backlash toward Trump is starting to irritate me as much as he does.

I tried to start a conversation over the weekend that rather that feeding the troll (Trump) it would be better to question him about what he is doing.

For example when he tweets about "fake news" ask him how his healthcare proposal is coming.  When he tweets that the stock market is skyrocketing ask if he has met with anyone about his tax reforms.

Emphasising what he hasn't done rather than the constant bickering about what he says.

(Yes, I am aware I created the "Things Trump says" post.   Smirk  He says some truly mind-numbing things.  I am more referring to dealing with it outside of the confines of a message board.)

Everything he does is destructive rather than constructive.

And that *is* the easier thing to do.  Much easier to knock a building down than to have the knowledge on how to build one that will stand and last.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-16-2017, 08:18 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Ted poop pants Nugent. Those stupid drumph supporters would never have been able to come up with brilliance like that.

Rock rhymes with *ock? I hope you don’t let shit like that out for free. Eminem should sign you to Shady Records.

Thank you for recognizing talent when you see it. ThumbsUp