Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hubbard update
(12-21-2022, 07:55 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Probably the first warning that Hurst would probably not play this weekend is that "he's prepping to play Sunday," when the game is Saturday.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 07:39 PM)Nepa Wrote: Probably the first warning that Hurst would probably not play this weekend is that "he's prepping to play Sunday," when the game is Saturday.

I caught that also! Lol At least he wouldn't get hurt, being the only guy at the stadium..... Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 03:28 PM)samhain Wrote: Smart move IMO.  You don't need to rush him back when you have Chase, Boyd, Tee, and Wilcox, who's actually done a nice job filling in.  Another week rest is better for him and better for the team.

Yeah, he probably could have played judging by how he said he felt, but they’re being extra cautious. Especially now that they’ve already clinched a playoff spot.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2022, 10:12 AM)SladeX Wrote: I’m not falling to my knees before a shrine I’ve created for him, either. Doctors can be (and I hate to shatter your world here) wrong! This guy has a recent track record of being very incorrect, if I’m reading previous posts correctly. 
Perhaps it’s because he’s not the doctor on these particular cases with access to their case details? Or maybe he’s competent, brilliant even, but a bit of a blowhard. Either way he(and other experts) are speculating, and we can be forgiven for having a bit of skepticism in these cases.
Now when the player’s own doctor speaks, I’ll put more weight on their pronouncements. In any event, I reserve the right to question any professional, no matter how distinguished they are. I have a good brain, and I intend to use it!

No knock whatsoever, but as soon as i read that i thought about Simple Jack and was going to post a gif, but i thought it might be a little non-PC. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
We sure could use Hubbard back for the Buffalo game and thenhe can go back to resting / healing for the Rat Turds.

That’s all. Big Grin
Reply/Quote

This will obviously be huge if we can get him back for the Bills. Best guy we have at playing spy on a mobile QB.

Reply/Quote