Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hue-interviews
per PFT Both the Dolphins and 49er's have requested permission to interview. Nothing will happen at least until Sunday http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/04/dolphins-49ers-ask-permission-to-interview-hue-jackson/

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Has there ever been such a high demand for coordinators from a playoff win-less team? Why don't the Pats coordinators get sniped every year?!?!
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 01:01 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Has there ever been such a high demand for coordinators from a playoff win-less team?  Why don't the Pats coordinators get sniped every year?!?!

Because the ones that were sniped turned out to be lousy head coaches

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Its crazy, Zimmer and Gruden both in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 01:01 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Has there ever been such a high demand for coordinators from a playoff win-less team?  Why don't the Pats coordinators get sniped every year?!?!

Browns just received permission to interview Matt Patricia, according to Schefter.  
Reply/Quote
You know for such a lousy head coach marvin seems to hire and develop coaches pretty well.
Reply/Quote

Because they've all been duds as far as I can remember.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 01:43 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Its crazy, Zimmer and Gruden both in the playoffs.

And division winners, no less. 

Zim has done an incredible job.  And Gruden has Kirk Cousins playing like Drew Brees.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Mike silver keeps talking up 49ers and Hue.

They also pursued Vance last year for DC. This may be a place hue wants to go and take VJ with him. Could stick it to Oakland constantly.

This would give us a Bengal coach in 3/4 of the NFC divisions lol
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 01:47 AM)LebanonFan Wrote: Browns just received permission to interview Matt Patricia, according to Schefter.  

I hope that doesn't go thru. Matt Patricia is a hell of a football coach. Guy has been secretly dominating as Bilichecks right hand man for a while. I'm a huge Patricia admirer.
Reply/Quote
Also isn't there that rule where a team has to interview a black candidate. I don't see a team like the niners hiring hue...they probably want more of a splash hiring like chip kelly.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 01:54 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You know for such a lousy head coach marvin seems to hire and develop coaches pretty well.

I don't think anyone has ever said he couldn't evaluate talent.  It's the stuff that happens on the field that draws ire.  Maybe he should think about swapping out some of these lifers in the position coach ranks.....or perhaps it's just him.....but something is amiss here.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Dear gOd what if Jay get's a PO win before any of them.

I mean,

Who the F woulda predicted that!?

Reply/Quote
So lets speculate now, if Hue leaves who's our next OC?
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 03:28 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: Also isn't there that rule where a team has to interview a black candidate. I don't see a team like the niners hiring hue...they probably want more of a splash hiring like chip kelly.

" The Rooney Rule "
Reply/Quote
If Hue was a smart man, he'd take the NYG job if they offer it to him. He would be walking into a pretty good situation there.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 09:52 AM)corpjet Wrote: So lets speculate now, if Hue leaves who's our next OC?

Marvin brought Brat back last year when he promoted Hue, planning for him to replace Hue when Hue leaves. Won't be our finest hour of the offseason that's for sure.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 10:56 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: If Hue was a smart man, he'd take the NYG job if they offer it to him. He would be walking into a pretty good situation there.

Ben Macado will be the guy there.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 11:03 AM)jj22 Wrote: Marvin brought Brat back last year when he promoted Hue, planning for him to replace Hue when Hue leaves. Won't be our finest hour of the offseason that's for sure.

It's not April Fools day quit with the jokes....
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 09:52 AM)corpjet Wrote: So lets speculate now, if Hue leaves who's our next OC?

This is an interesting question . Not sure who it would be on offense. Zampese gets passed over a lot plus he was a Martz guy so I don't think Marvin wants to go back there.

Maybe Kyle Caskey. Has worked with the OL and the backs .... Plus has been with Gruden and Hue.
Reply/Quote