Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hue-interviews
(01-06-2016, 02:46 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: I hear Haley talked about a lot as well.  I forget who it was, but someone on NFL Network said Hue has the personality to stand up to Sue and let him know what is expected of him (that made some sense).  I honestly don't see how anyone hires Coughlin... he is 70 years old. Wouldn't you at least want to hire someone with the hopes they are a long term (5-10 year) answer??

The Haley connection is the parcells tree which tannebaum is also from ....

The problem with the Miami job is that tannebaum is controlling the whole thing and that will make it tough for a strong minded coach.

As far as Coughlin .... He would get a team straightened out and then there would be a culture of winning to build on. I understand about his age but older coaches do just fine. Look at Arians.
Reply/Quote
Hue will not interview with Miami now

Looking like Gase to the fins

Miami Herald

Quote:Interestingly, the Dolphins had Cincinnati offensive coordinator Hue Jackson scheduled for a first interview Sunday. That is not going to happen. A league source said Friday night Jackson is not expecting to meet with Miami now.
Reply/Quote
What about the Buccaneers? Probably a more talented team overall than the rest except maybe the Dolphins. I'd pick the Sunny South either way if I had a choice.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 10:28 AM)Bengalsrob Wrote: What about the Buccaneers? Probably a more talented team overall than the rest except maybe the Dolphins. I'd pick the Sunny South either way if I had a choice.

Koetter will be then man there.

Macadoo will be the Giants coach

Coughlin is now going to interview with Philly.

Looks like Hue will be in San Francisco with VJ as his DC. Unless he has a bad interview.

Titans, Browns, maybe Detroit? If Detroit Dumps Caldwell they may go after one of the Pats coordinators. I believe McDaniels said he was interested in Tennessee. He would also for Detroit well.

Looks like as usual the Browns will be waiting for the scraps.
Reply/Quote
Gase hired in Miami

Vance Joseph as DC
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 11:29 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Coughlin is now going to interview with Philly.  

Oh man, the idea of Coughdrop going to Philthydelphia after stanking with the Gnats for the past 4 years?  Man, maybe the NFC East finally COULD be half as interesting as the media wants to make it seem!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 02:21 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Oh man, the idea of Coughdrop going to Philthydelphia after stanking with the Gnats for the past 4 years?  Man, maybe the NFC East finally COULD be half as interesting as the media wants to make it seem!

See how demarco Murray feels about his rules lol
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 01:54 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You know for such a lousy head coach marvin seems to hire and develop coaches pretty well.

Not all...

Brat and Bres were bad.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 03:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Not all...

Brat and Bres were bad.

Those were hold overs. You could say hiring Leslie Frazier was a dud. But he corrected that quickly after he saw what a mess he was.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 03:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Those were hold overs.   You could say hiring Leslie Frazier was a dud.     But he corrected that quickly after he saw what a mess he was.

True, Marv does a lot of good things and that is a good thing. Wink

But he definately has his weaknesses as well. I hope we don't see them tonight.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 03:36 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: True, Marv does a lot of good things and that is a good thing. Wink

But he definately has his weaknesses as well. I hope we don't see them tonight.

Of course he does. Tonight we get it see if this team is the one to progress
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 03:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Those were hold overs.   You could say hiring Leslie Frazier was a dud.     But he corrected that quickly after he saw what a mess he was.

Bres wasn't a holdover. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote