Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Hunter Biden Whistleblower
(04-22-2023, 01:29 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I paid my own way through college and paid my student loans. You borrow money then pay it back. Why even want a handout? Wait, people didn't get a degree to start a career. I'm tired of people whining about this subject. Get a job and pay it back like many people.

Just curious, Guy. When did you graduate from college? And from which institution? You don't have to be specific.
I'd just like to know if it was public or private and in which state.

Also I am curious about your degree--what was it in?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2023, 09:51 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: I'd give Blinken almost as much credibility as I would give Joe who keeps saying that he never got involved in his son’s business dealings, despite mountains of evidence to the contrary.  Tick tock.

You are not giving THEM credibility. 

But you are giving SOMEONE credibility, so I am curious--

Who, in your view, has been giving you the straight dope on the "Biden Crime Family"? 

Whom should we be trusting? Who is providing your "mountains of evidence"?

The New York Post? Rudy Giuliani? Hannity? Jim Jordan? Tucker Carlson?
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2023, 11:27 AM)Dill Wrote: You are not giving THEM credibility. 

But you are giving SOMEONE credibility, so I am curious--

Who, in your view, has been giving you the straight dope on the "Biden Crime Family"? 

Whom should we be trusting? Who is providing your "mountains of evidence"?

The New York Post? Rudy Giuliani? Hannity? Jim Jordan? Tucker Carlson?

So you honestly believe Joe has never spoken with his son about his business dealings? I mean that's what he said wasn't it? 
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2023, 11:59 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: So you honestly believe Joe has never spoken with his son about his business dealings? I mean that's what he said wasn't it? 

I honestly believe you deflected my question.

I find it quite plausible that Joe warned Hunter that his Burisma connection was a bad look.

And that he refused involvement in other business deals.

I suppose that refusing involvement is still "speaking with Hunter about his business dealings"--in a sense.
But there is no evidence either way, still no "collusion." 

I have answered your question. Can you answer mine now?
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2023, 12:19 PM)Dill Wrote: I honestly believe you deflected my question.

I find it quite plausible that Joe warned Hunter that his Burisma connection was a bad look.

And that he refused involvement in other business deals.

I suppose that refusing involvement is still "speaking with Hunter about his business dealings"--in a sense.
But there is no evidence either way, still no "collusion." 

I have answered your question. Can you answer mine now?
Folks on the right that want to bring up these conspiracy theories never will answer your question honestly, b/c as soon as you answer their question or prove their theories to be utter non-sense they immediately move the goalpost. My advice when dealing with these types, let them know when Kroger has a sale on tin foil. At least that will get them outta the house. 
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2023, 12:31 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: Folks on the right that want to bring up these conspiracy theories never will answer your question honestly, b/c as soon as you answer their question or prove their theories to be utter non-sense they immediately move the goalpost. My advice when dealing with these types, let them know when Kroger has a sale on tin foil. At least that will get them outta the house. 

Well, Mason is a good forum citizen.  I want to give him a chance to answer if he can.

I am curious if there is another source than the ones who were claiming "mountains of evidence" back when 
we discussed this "breaking news" over two years ago, on at least two threads.

Truth vs "Truthiness" continues to be the fundamental issue in almost all debate in this forum.
Reply/Quote
Thanks for you kind comments Dill, although we appear to be on different sides of the political spectrum we should remain civil. 

I've read/watched most of those sources you mention and plenty more. When in the mood I try to read as much as possible instead of watching the news on television, even sources I vehemently disagree with. My impression is Mr. Comer is a honest man & will eventually either find criminal activity or he won't. 

Although influence peddling is technically legal it sure stinks to high heaven. If the Biden family has taken payments from foreign sources to influence our national policies I for one think it should be exposed. This isn't about Hunter. I don't give a rat's ass about that crackhead. 

He may be the one that brings it all crashing down though. 
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2023, 01:21 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Thanks for you kind comments Dill, although we appear to be on different sides of the political spectrum we should remain civil. 

I've read/watched most of those sources you mention and plenty more. When in the mood I try to read as much as possible instead of watching the news on television, even sources I vehemently disagree with. My impression is Mr. Comer is a honest man & will eventually either find criminal activity or he won't. 

Although influence peddling is technically legal it sure stinks to high heaven. If the Biden family has taken payments from foreign sources to influence our national policies I for one think it should be exposed. This isn't about Hunter. I don't give a rat's ass about that crackhead. 

Were you equally concerned about "payments from foreign sources to influence our national policies" in the previous administration?  If Hunter or Joe is guilty throw the book at them.  

However, the same people who are screaming about "Biden crime" with no evidence other than a disputed laptop were remarkedly quiet when it came the Trump family.  Why did Ivanka get Chinese copyrights while she was with the administration after years of denials?  Why did the Kushner business get loads from the Qataris while they were involved in a dispute with Saudi Arabia, which Jared was negotiating?  Why did Jared get $2 billion from the Saudi's in "investment" funds despite no experience as an investment manager? Why did foreign nationals flock to the now defunct DC Trump Hotel when he was president only to stop staying there when Trump was no longer in office?  All things worth investigating.  

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-22-2023, 10:58 AM)samhain Wrote: I got a trust fund from my rich uncle.  It paid for my college fair and square.  Why can't everyone just have a trust fund like I did?

I mean, shit, most people have uncles, right?  Maybe they have rich aunts, too?  They need to start asking around before they become whiners begging us superior folk for handouts.

I'm tired of people bitching and complaining because they failed to secure trust funds before they were 17 years old.  I hope their homeless asses die of staph infections while eating dumpster found cat food under the Ft Washington Way overpass.  

Also, I'm awesome because church.

I love watching my fellow Americans suffer in economic servitude.  It validates me as a human to know I'm better than them.  I take every chance I can to talk about what pieces of shit they are to seek relief form their shitty situations.  F those plebeian scum.  If god and Jesus wanted them to have decent lives, they'd have given them rich uncles, too.  Who am I to doubt god?  These people deserve all the pain and humiliation they can get.  Personally wish they'd put them in stocks down at the Banks so us Jesusy-folk could chuck rotten food into their liberal, welfare-loving maws before ballgames.  

I go to church, so I'm better than everyone.  I hope Trump gets elected so we can kill the poor and the Jesus-hating heathens soon.  LFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would be very curious to hear some of these guy prayers ... 

Please don't feed the poor, please own the libs, please free Trump from trials and more over please give a 4th plane to Kenneth Copeland and send to hell those gay people. 

Please Jesus, give us more guns ! 

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(04-22-2023, 10:58 AM)samhain Wrote: I got a trust fund from my rich uncle.  It paid for my college fair and square.  Why can't everyone just have a trust fund like I did?

I mean, shit, most people have uncles, right?  Maybe they have rich aunts, too?  They need to start asking around before they become whiners begging us superior folk for handouts.

Hell, if my spam folder is any indicator I have a buttload of rich uncles who are constantly dying and leaving their fortunes to me as long as I pay a small up front fee to cover the foreign currency conversion costs. 
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2023, 07:01 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: I would be very curious to hear some of these guy prayers ... 

Please don't feed the poor, please own the libs, please free Trump from trials and more over please give a 4th plane to Kenneth Copeland and send to hell those gay people. 

Please Jesus, give us more guns ! 

You're not that far off.

<iframe src="https://streamable.com/e/92ndu8?loop=0" width="560" height="560" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2023, 01:21 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Thanks for you kind comments Dill, although we appear to be on different sides of the political spectrum we should remain civil. 

No democracy without civility. People on opposite ends of the spectrum have to be able to talk, debate, etc., and then accept when the other side wins an election (though that doesn't mean they have to shut up). LOL maybe our behavior will be a good model for our friends on both sides.

(04-22-2023, 01:21 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: I've read/watched most of those sources you mention and plenty more. When in the mood I try to read as much as possible instead of watching the news on television, even sources I vehemently disagree with. My impression is Mr. Comer is a honest man & will eventually either find criminal activity or he won't. 

Influence peddling is actually NOT legal, though actual violation may be hard to determine.

Do you think Mr. Comer is interested in the Trump family's dealings with foreign powers? He brought his family into the administration,
where they have been happy to take advantages of the connections that brought with governments in China, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar. 

And that's not "breaking news" we'll find out about any day now. E.g., Ivanka's China trademarks are not "allegations" that require investigation to determine whether she has them and whether she profits from them, and whether she got them owing to her father's position. All that is public record.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/09/22/ivankas-trademark-requests-were-fast-tracked-in-china-after-trump-was-elected/?sh=22ad50441d60
Do you know if Mr. Comer is looking into this?-- https://therealdeal.com/new-york/2022/04/11/jared-kushner-raised-2b-from-saudi-prince-mbs/

Seems to me that the president has a wastrel son whose bad decisions reflect badly on the family, but so far, the RW investigation into him is simply to see if they can shake out or force some connection to the father which could hurt him politically. No "there" there, yet. Persistence paid off in the Whitewatergate and Benghazi investigations--the former led to Clinton's impeachment vote and the latter to Hilary's emails server, which likely cost her the election. That is  perhaps what they are hoping for this time around.  

They are not much interested in whether "both sides" do it. Just the Bidens. 
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2023, 11:44 AM)GMDino Wrote: You're not that far off.

<iframe src="https://streamable.com/e/92ndu8?loop=0" width="560" height="560" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Complete fools.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote

Lots of "insider" information behind those sermons.  

People who know whom GOD wanted to win the 2020 election.

This is a view point which accepts evidence on a different order from that usually allowed in court.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2023, 12:02 PM)Dill Wrote: Lots of "insider" information behind those sermons.  

This is a view point which accepts evidence on a different order from that usually allowed in court.

If you are going to be crooked by these hateful psychos, you just deseve what you got. 

Reply/Quote
(04-23-2023, 12:02 PM)Dill Wrote: Lots of "insider" information behind those sermons.  

If God wanted Trump to win, Trump would've won if God were actually all powerful. So either God doesn't exist or God wanted Biden to win.

Either way, suck it Right wing Evangelicals.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2023, 03:30 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: If God wanted Trump to win, Trump would've won if God were actually all powerful. So either God doesn't exist or God wanted Biden to win.

Either way, suck it Right wing Evangelicals.

The funny thing with these crooks is that what they want is what God wants ... On every subject ... 

Talk about narcissist fools. 

Reply/Quote

I see that. And I think to myself. My goodness, we need these people in charge of educating our children.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2023, 12:28 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I wonder if part of the problem is evidence.

I’m by no means a legal expert. But isn’t there permissible evidence and then sometimes evidence that to an outsider would look like a crucial piece for a trial but a judge doesn’t let get shown during the trial.

I wonder if a stolen laptop is permissible evidence? Or if the prosecutor doesn’t have any other proof?

Why do people flat out lie? A laptop was dropped off to a repair shop to fix it. Nothing was stolen, it was handed over to the FBI. The FBI then buried it and colluded with the Biden team to spread Russian disinformation theories weeks prior to the 2020 election.

Please by all means share your facts the Hunter Biden laptop was stolen or please quit spreading lies.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2023, 12:31 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: Folks on the right that want to bring up these conspiracy theories never will answer your question honestly, b/c as soon as you answer their question or prove their theories to be utter non-sense they immediately move the goalpost. My advice when dealing with these types, let them know when Kroger has a sale on tin foil. At least that will get them outta the house. 

Did Donald Trump conspire with Russia or did the left perpetrate a lie based on a fake Russia dossier paid for by Hillary Clinton??????

My advice to you is to remove your head from the sand, you are the one showing bias.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote