Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Hunter Biden Whistleblower
(04-24-2023, 10:21 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Why do people flat out lie? A laptop was dropped off to a repair shop to fix it. Nothing was stolen, it was handed over to the FBI. The FBI then buried it and colluded with the Biden team to spread Russian disinformation theories weeks prior to the 2020 election.

Please by all means share your facts the Hunter Biden laptop was stolen or please quit spreading lies.

That's convenient thinking. I see no facts here, just assumptions. Last time, it was Tucker who had it, he said it on Fox News ... Why ? nobody knows.

Why do conservatives in power at the moment had so little power that they couldn't even start an investigation or protect elections fraud ? 

Better not put these people in charge if they have so little authority while in office. 

Being president requests people able to conduct plans not people being fooled by literally anyone in a public office. 

Or this is BS story. 

Chose your side. 

What's next ? Soros ? the deep state ? Another caravan ? Another laptop ? 

I think it's projecting, conservatives are calling to the fraud because this is usually the way they win. 

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(04-23-2023, 03:30 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: If God wanted Trump to win, Trump would've won if God were actually all powerful. So either God doesn't exist or God wanted Biden to win.

Either way, suck it Right wing Evangelicals.

God is not a Democrat or a Republican, but thankfully for you he is a forgiving God. I will pray for you and I am sure so will your leftist buddies.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 10:36 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: That's convenient thinking. I see no facts here, just assumptions. Last time, it was Tucker who had it, he said it on Fox News ... Why ? nobody knows.

Why do conservatives in power at the moment had so little power that they couldn't even start an investigation or protect elections fraud ? 

Better not put these people in charge if they have so little authority while in office. 

Being president requests people able to conduct plans not people being fooled by literally anyone in a public office. 

Or this is BS story. 

Chose your side. 

What's next ? Soros ? the deep state ? Another caravan ? Another laptop ? 

I think it's projecting, conservatives are calling to the fraud because this is usually the way they win. 

So again, no facts about stating the laptop was stolen and more liberal propaganda.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 10:44 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: God is not a Democrat or a Republican, but thankfully for you he is a forgiving God. I will pray for you and I am sure so will your leftist buddies.

Actually, I'd say the Bible is almost like the original "different father and son" sit-com or story trope.  You had God who was ultra conservative and harsh in doling out punishment and demanding law and order and obedience, and then Jesus who was the original peacenik liberal handing out free healthcare and aid to the poor and being all "put away your sword."  

Of course, God and Jesus are one in the same, which I suppose leaves the Holy Spirt being a 3rd party libertarian type. The Holy Trinity of politics, if you will.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 10:46 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: So again, no facts about stating the laptop was stolen and more liberal propaganda.

All you have is a lack of facts and conservative propaganda. There is an ongoing investigation on some of this stuff and there hasn't been any verifiable evidence that has come forth for the majority of these claims. I am all for people facing consequences when they break the law, and even stiffer ones when they abuse power to do so. However, I need to see actual evidence of wrongdoing and not just claims coming from talking heads and chat rooms.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 10:44 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: God is not a Democrat or a Republican, but thankfully for you he is a forgiving God. I will pray for you and I am sure so will your leftist buddies.

Why for him and not for you ? 

Considering the bad rap you make to him, you folks, depicting him as an horrible spirit focused on genitals and sexual orientations and that you made a deal with him ( not us ), I would be a little bit worried about your judgement day than his.

BTW, you can keep your prayers for dead kids in school or Copeland's planes, I don't need it nor anyone here. 

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 10:46 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: So again, no facts about stating the laptop was stolen and more liberal propaganda.

Actually it's an investigation that is still going on.  That you don't like that it hasn't already ended in a manner you want is on you.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

God is questionable to even exist. We likely don't know anything about him, if he does. I'm sure you will say "Oh but I do" and that's fine to believe that. The problem is that someone who practices a different religion would also tell you the same thing. The ancient Greeks would have also told you the same thing. The Mayans, the Aztecs etc. They would all say "We know the God(s)." Hell, they would likely kill me for even insinuating that their Gods were false. However, here we are. 

No one knows if their religion is right, or if any religion is right. We have used religion as a convenient way to explain away the unknown for millennia. We are still doing it. However, people will do exactly what you do in this sentence and act as if they have some high-ground because they believe in a religion. It's pompous and arrogant. 
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 11:17 AM)GMDino Wrote: Actually it's an investigation that is still going on.  That you don't like that it hasn't already ended in a manner you want is on you.

That laptop has the biggest hard drive ever. 

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 10:21 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Why do people flat out lie? A laptop was dropped off to a repair shop to fix it. Nothing was stolen, it was handed over to the FBI. The FBI then buried it and colluded with the Biden team to spread Russian disinformation theories weeks prior to the 2020 election.

Please by all means share your facts the Hunter Biden laptop was stolen or please quit spreading lies.
Under Delaware law, the repair shop could take ownership of the laptop after it had been abandoned for a year. However, the contents of the laptop cannot be claimed. He was required to wipe the machine before he took ownership. However, since he claimed ownership after only 3 months, the shop owner actually stole the laptop. All this is problematic for any prosecution. The chain of custody is shadey. This means each and every bit of information gathered had to be verified by at least one other source. In this type of investigation, that is exceedingly difficult. Of course, the other logical conclusion is that nothing illegal took place thus no charges

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Save your breath and fairy tales for someone who needs them.

For instance - the clown shoes saying "GoD wants OuR cAnDiDaTe To WiN". 
Reply/Quote
Shall we just dismiss the faction of the R party currently attempting to completely undermine US credibility around the globe in terms of the debt ceiling? I forgot..Make these kids pay out the nose for predatory loans and even toss them in debtors prisons if need be, but go ahead and piss away the US economy and cast the world into catastrophic economic collapse when we default on the debt to appease the lowest information voters in US history..  Carry on.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote

Stolen by who ? When ? Tucker had it and he didn't denounce crimes which ... is a crime. 

the boogieman once again but you love to hear it right ? 

Where are your proofs ? You are asking me to show you something that doesn't exist.

Go pray for it to be recovered and let's see if God listen to your demands. 

Plot twist : Not gonna happen anytime soon. 

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 10:31 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Did Donald Trump conspire with Russia or did the left perpetrate a lie based on a fake Russia dossier paid for by Hillary Clinton??????

My advice to you is to remove your head from the sand, you are the one showing bias.

False either/or.  The Russia investigation began because--

1.The primary allegation of the dossier was that Russia was attempting to interfere in the U.S. election through the Trump campaign (Remember Stone's involvement in the Wikileaks hack of the DNC?). Both the CIA and FBI conclude that is correct. 

2. The Australian government gave the FBI a heads up about one of Trump's people chatting with Russian spies in London. THAT was the spark for "Crossfire Hurricane," the investigation into the Trump campaign, NOT the Steele dossier. https://theweek.com/articles/848292/origins-russia-investigation-explained

3. The FBI spies on Russian spies in the U.S. That means they find out whom the Russians are talking to--in this case over a dozen people from the Trump campaign, some of them, like Trump's son, actively soliciting dirt on Clinton. Consequently, as Trump campaign members lied about what they were doing, the investigation resulted in 34 guilty pleas for lying to the FBI and for election interference, which led to seven prison sentences.

Fox and Newsmax repeat almost daily, and falsely, that the whole investigation was premised on a "fake Russian dossier." That's how it becomes a "fact" in the RW bubble. But that is simply a counter narrative for people groomed never to trust the "fake news" and never to review primary documents themselves--a counternarrative in which U.S. intel agencies thick with Republicans become "the Left."  

You appear unfamiliar with any of this, as you call others "biased" and urge them to remove their heads from the sand. 
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 12:02 PM)pally Wrote: Under Delaware law, the repair shop could take ownership of the laptop after it had been abandoned for a year.  However, the contents of the laptop cannot be claimed.  He was required to wipe the machine before he took ownership.  However, since he claimed ownership after only 3 months, the shop owner actually stole the laptop.  All this is problematic for any prosecution.  The chain of custody is shadey.  This means each and every bit of information gathered had to be verified by at least one other source.  In this type of investigation, that is exceedingly difficult.  Of course, the other logical conclusion is that nothing illegal took place thus no charges

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Good post. Within the first week after the NYP received the laptop, mainstream news organizations were explaining the difficulty of provenance as Hannity et al. called a slam dunk for prosecution. When prosecution does not follow, as with Benghazi or the Uranium One deal, then that feeds the "double standard" narrative--Dems always get away with it. The "deep state" protects them. That's why they fear Trump, not because of his incompetence and ignorance. And that's why Trump has so much legal trouble, not because the charges against him are substantial enough to bring to court. The deep state is protecting itself from the one man in the universe who can return the government to the people

Seems like discussions on this list follow a cycle in which disinformation, mostly Hannityspeak presented as "fact," is addressed to "leftist liars"; followed by debunking, correction, re-affirmation of verifiable record; followed by a few weeks of quiet--

and then the process begins all over again, sometimes with the same subject, sometimes an older one. 
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 11:13 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: All you have is a lack of facts and conservative propaganda. There is an ongoing investigation on some of this stuff and there hasn't been any verifiable evidence that has come forth for the majority of these claims. I am all for people facing consequences when they break the law, and even stiffer ones when they abuse power to do so. However, I need to see actual evidence of wrongdoing and not just claims coming from talking heads and chat rooms.

Well we do have one of the 51 who signed a false declaration the laptop was likely Russian propaganda named Morrell. He stated to Congress one of his reasons was to help win the election. They all knew the laptop was legit, but lied in a letter using their official titles to INTERFERE WITH THE 2020 ELECTION.

We know all of a sudden the DOJ wants to meet with Hunter Biden's attorneys quickly after a whistleblower is set to testify and put the lack of an investigation out in the open. Maybe all a coincidence, but I highly doubt it.

We also know on the other side Hillary Clinton and her campaign paid for a Russian dossier that was used to impeach the sitting POTUS only to later find out later libs knew the dossier was a fake and spent hundreds of millions of our tax payer dollars trying to prosecute him. 

We will find out in time if they follow the money if the Biden family benefited financially taking money from China and the Ukraine (and other countries) from Joe's position as vice president.

We will find out if Joe is the "Big Guy" referenced in emails recovered from Hunter's personal emails also.

But we do for sure, 51 so called experts from our past government interfered with the 2020 election and should be prosecuted.

Reply/Quote
I have read Mueller's fake report. Did you know Mueller refused to investigate the Russian dossier? Did you realize he used information from the dossier to come to conclusions. 

You missed the part where the DOJ spied on Trump.
You missed the part where the DOJ had Hillary stone cold on destroying evidence and having classified documents on a server at her home. Coney said no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute her, yet Bragg is trying to get Trump on a felony for a campaign misdemeanor. Come on man, even a liberal moron has to see the bias in both cases.

The DOJ spied on Trump and members of his campaign. while both a candidate and the POTUS elect. So yes, that is definitely 3rd world type actions being done right here i the US.

I have my theories of why politicians on both sides of the aisle were so against Trump winning the Presidency. Democrats and Republicans are so dirty and Trump was not a politician, he was a business man. Both parties fear Trump will expose them and in spite of all of that, he did a great job. Biden has destroyed the economy with his policies, destroyed our standing with the world and left us vulnerable for future wars.

He is absent, never does press conferences because the man has lost his mind. He has become a shell of a man and leaders around the world see it and will expose us a country as a result. He is weak and the country has no confidence in his ability to lead this country.

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 04:46 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Well we do have one of the 51 who signed a false declaration the laptop was likely Russian propaganda named Morrell. He stated to Congress one of his reasons was to help win the election. They all knew the laptop was legit, but lied in a letter using their official titles to INTERFERE WITH THE 2020 ELECTION.

We know all of a sudden the DOJ wants to meet with Hunter Biden's attorneys quickly after a whistleblower is set to testify and put the lack of an investigation out in the open. Maybe all a coincidence, but I highly doubt it.

We also know on the other side Hillary Clinton and her campaign paid for a Russian dossier that was used to impeach the sitting POTUS only to later find out later libs knew the dossier was a fake and spent hundreds of millions of our tax payer dollars trying to prosecute him. 

We will find out in time if they follow the money if the Biden family benefited financially taking money from China and the Ukraine (and other countries) from Joe's position as vice president.

We will find out if Joe is the "Big Guy" referenced in emails recovered from Hunter's personal emails also.

But we do for sure, 51 so called experts from our past government interfered with the 2020 election and should be prosecuted.

(04-24-2023, 05:00 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I have read Mueller's fake report. Did you know Mueller refused to investigate the Russian dossier? Did you realize he used information from the dossier to come to conclusions. 

You missed the part where the DOJ had Hillary stone cold on destroying evidence and having classified documents on a server at her home. Coney said no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute her, yet Bragg is trying to get Trump on a felony for a campaign misdemeanor. Come on man, even a liberal moron has to see the bias in both cases.

The DOJ spied on Trump and members of his campaign. while both a candidate and the POTUS elect. So yes, that is definitely 3rd world type actions being done right here i the US.

I have my theories of why politicians on both sides of the aisle were so against Trump winning the Presidency. Democrats and Republicans are so dirty and Trump was not a politician, he was a business man. Both parties fear Trump will expose them and in spite of all of that, he did a great job. Biden has destroyed the economy with his policies, destroyed our standing with the world and left us vulnerable for future wars.

He is absent, never does press conferences because the man has lost his mind.
He has become a shell of a man and leaders around the world see it and will expose us a country as a result. He is weak and the country has no confidence in his ability to lead this country.

PnR is not for everybody.

[Image: Tin-Foil-Cabin.jpg]

Just keep throwing everything at the wall and hope maybe one or two lines is true...all while defending the POS Trump. I gotta admit I admire the fact that you keep it up at such a high energy level even when completely wrong.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 05:00 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I have read Mueller's fake report. Did you know Mueller refused to investigate the Russian dossier? Did you realize he used information from the dossier to come to conclusions. 

He is absent, never does press conferences because the man has lost his mind. He has become a shell of a man and leaders around the world see it and will expose us a country as a result. He is weak and the country has no confidence in his ability to lead this country.

The DOJ had every right to spy on Benedict Donald the Traditor Trump b/c of what Paul Manafort was doing! Hello McFly!! Duh!  Trump pulled us out of NATO and reduced our forces in Poland thus opening the door for Putin to move into Ukraine, so it's really hard not to say Trump was bending a knee to everything Putin wanted.  You need to go back and read the Mueller report again b/c you didn't comprehend very much of it.  

Trump is a failed businessman. Every business he's touched has ended up in ruin and he had to use our bankruptcy laws to bail him out.  Everything he has is b/c of his Daddy's money, Donald on his own is nothing more than a failure and a fraud.  

Trump is the one who printed $ 12 trillion during COVID back by nothing causing hyperinflation, and as Mike Pompeo said Trump's got us another $ 6.8 trillion in debt so how the hell is that being conservative?  Most of that went to Wall Street and the investor class and not to the middle class. 

President Biden passed the infrastructure bill to rebuild America with American Union workers with American-made goods and materials.  Ya know something Trump promised but that was just another lie just like everything else outta his goddamn mouth.

President Biden has unemployment the lowest it's been in 54 years at 3.5%, and he's capped health care costs and Rx meds such as insulin for diabetics with most of the savings to our Military Veterans.  Again, something Trump promised but FAILED to do.

President Biden has paid down our nation's debt by $1.7 trillion in 3-years, while Trump increased our national debt by more than 40%.   So who do you think is more of a fiscal conservative?  I'll give you a hint, it's not Trump. 

https://www.commerce.gov/news/blog/2023/02/news-unemployment-its-lowest-level-54-years
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 04:46 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Well we do have one of the 51 who signed a false declaration the laptop was likely Russian propaganda named Morrell. He stated to Congress one of his reasons was to help win the election. They all knew the laptop was legit, but lied in a letter using their official titles to INTERFERE WITH THE 2020 ELECTION.

I read the information from the House Judiciary Committee. Nowhere does it indicate any of the 51 knew the laptop to be legitimate, nor did they state in the original letter that it wasn't. They also signed onto that statement as private citizens exercising their free speech, which is not interference in an election.

(04-24-2023, 04:46 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: We know all of a sudden the DOJ wants to meet with Hunter Biden's attorneys quickly after a whistleblower is set to testify and put the lack of an investigation out in the open. Maybe all a coincidence, but I highly doubt it.

You're making assumptions here once again. Come back with facts.

(04-24-2023, 04:46 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: We also know on the other side Hillary Clinton and her campaign paid for a Russian dossier that was used to impeach the sitting POTUS only to later find out later libs knew the dossier was a fake and spent hundreds of millions of our tax payer dollars trying to prosecute him. 

The Clinton campaign contracted with a firm to carry out opposition research, who subcontracted out to the firm Steele was working for. What happened was in the normal course of politics. What happened with the Steele dossier itself in an interesting topic, but is not something the Clinton campaign themselves are responsible for when you look at the actual facts of the situation.

(04-24-2023, 04:46 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: We will find out in time if they follow the money if the Biden family benefited financially taking money from China and the Ukraine (and other countries) from Joe's position as vice president.

I hope we do. If there are facts that support this, then I want to know.

(04-24-2023, 04:46 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: We will find out if Joe is the "Big Guy" referenced in emails recovered from Hunter's personal emails also.

Agreed. If there are facts that support this, I would like to know.

(04-24-2023, 04:46 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: But we do for sure, 51 so called experts from our past government interfered with the 2020 election and should be prosecuted.

No, this is incorrect. They exercised their free speech rights and broke no laws. Calling for the prosecution of private citizens making a statement like that is straight up autocratic bullshit. It is unconstitutional and anti-American. It is a spit in the face of everything our nation is founded upon.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote