Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Hunter Biden to Plead Guilty
(06-29-2023, 11:09 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: If Weiss and Garland wanted to do a complete investigation, why did they not interview Bobulinski
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bobulinski-offered-testify-hunter-biden-grand-jury-never-heard-back-source

The answer is likely Joe Biden was untouchable, by the FBI and the IRS. If so, black eye for the DOJ.

Now this is confusing, since that guy formerly claimed that he indeed has a date with the FBI. It was reported on a source you trust.

And Mr. Chuck Grassley confirms there is a summary of said FBI interview with Mr. Bobulinski, as he confirms here.

To me, it seems the FBI already is aware that he is full of shit and might have zero receipts to back his claims up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2023, 11:44 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Yet everybody found out about the laptop right before the election.

Why?

Why did it take over a year and why did the FBI not state facts, they had verified the laptop by the serial number and HB's iCloud account immediately?

Why did they allow Joe Biden to lie in a debate?
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2023, 09:26 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Why did it take over a year and why did the FBI not state facts, they had verified the laptop by the serial number and HB's iCloud account immediately?

Why did they allow Joe Biden to lie in a debate?

I mean, the FBI usually does not get involved in political debates. They also did not inform the public about their probe of the Trump campaign.

They did inform the public about re-opening the Hillary probe, which might very well have cost her the election. How political of them.
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2023, 09:48 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: It fits the narrative they want.  That's all that matters.  

Only one "narrative" to fit here? 

There are probably hundreds of people whom the FBI is or could be investigating for tax fraud and overseas earnings.

Giuliani and the DOJ have only intervened in one, though. And Fox news is not breathlessly reporting those other cases.

Why do you think the current news cycle so bound up with Hunter's case? 
Reply/Quote
Well it appears Biden's plea deal is not a slam dunk. A Hunter Biden attorney tried to impersonate a member of the staff of Jason Smith to get a clerk to remove the whistleblower transcripts.

Judge does not appear happy with Biden legal team. But, she is a liberal judge so she will probably cave and let the sweet heart deal go through for HB.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Trump appointed Judge nixes plea deal. Back to the drawing board

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2023, 12:49 PM)pally Wrote: Trump appointed Judge nixes plea deal.  Back to the drawing board

Is that been confirmed?

I did see the judge asked if Hunter Biden is still under investigation by the Weiss team? They answered yes, so it appears judge is concerned accepting the plea deal would let Hunter off the hook for crimes still being investigated.

Also, if not an issue, why would Biden defense team try and remove whistleblower transcripts from being used by the judge to accept/deny plea deal?

Also, more to story than Trump appointed judge. She was approved by 2 Democratic senators and voted for Hillary.

https://nypost.com/2023/06/26/judge-assigned-hunter-biden-plea-gave-to-democrats-gop/

The Delaware federal judge likely to sign off on Hunter Biden’s guilty plea next month was nominated to the bench by former President Donald Trump — but was backed by the First State’s two Democratic senators and has donated to both parties.

Reply/Quote
And the deal appears now to be back on with new specific language spelling things out. It will cover
1. Tax charges 2014-2019
2. Any drug charges from the same time period
3. The single gun charge

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2023, 01:35 PM)pally Wrote: And the deal appears now to be back on with new specific language spelling things out.  It will cover
1. Tax charges 2014-2019
2. Any drug charges from the same time period
3. The single gun charge

That is confusing as supposedly no tax charges were filed for 2014 and 2015, if so, those were felonies and not misdemeanor violations.

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2023, 01:46 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: That is confusing as supposedly no tax charges were filed for 2014 and 2015, if so, those were felonies and not misdemeanor violations.

They agreed to the plea on the charges stemming from the non-filing of taxes in that time period

Reply/Quote
I thought statute of limitations were applied to any possible charges in 2014 and 2015
Reply/Quote
Why would a plea deal even be offered when investigations are ongoing?
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2023, 02:16 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Why would a plea deal even be offered when investigations are ongoing?

They are separate investigations.
Reply/Quote
and now the hearing has ended with everything on hold. The hold-up still seems to remain in the way things are written

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2023, 02:20 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: They are separate investigations.

Actually it appears Biden team wanted full immunity as part of the plea deal. The judge did not grant it so the Biden team said the plea agreement was null and void.

Biden's team nixed the deal, not the judge.

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2023, 02:29 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Actually it appears Biden team wanted full immunity as part of the plea deal. The judge did not grant it so the Biden team said the plea agreement was null and void.

Biden's team nixed the deal, not the judge.

then they got together and thought they came to an agreement.  The judge had more questions and wants everyone on the same page in the documents and that all details not only ironed out but spelled out.  So everything has been postponed

Reply/Quote
I don't recall Hunter Biden admitting to his deal with communist China energy company until today.

It appeared the judge asked tough questions of Hunter Biden and of prosecutor. We already know Hunter Biden admitted he violated the law with a felony gun charge for a junkie owning a gun.

Looks as though this may go to trial.

Keep in mind, Hunter Biden never registered to be a foreign agent. That is what Manafort was found guilty of and was given multiple years in prison.

https://www.justice.gov/nsd-fara
The Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) was enacted in 1938. FARA requires certain agents of foreign principals who are engaged in political activities or other activities specified under the statute to make periodic public disclosure of their relationship with the foreign principal, as well as activities, receipts and disbursements in support of those activities.  Disclosure of the required information facilitates evaluation by the government and the American people of the activities of such persons in light of their function as foreign agents. The FARA Unit of the Counterintelligence and Export Control Section (CES) in the National Security Division (NSD) is responsible for the administration and enforcement of FARA.

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2023, 02:34 PM)pally Wrote: then they got together and thought they came to an agreement.  The judge had more questions and wants everyone on the same page in the documents and that all details not only ironed out but spelled out.  So everything has been postponed

If so, why did HB plead not guilty to the tax charges? But, since no gun charges were presented was able to not offer a plea. It seems the gun charge may still be an issue for the judge.

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2023, 02:38 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: If so, why did HB plead not guilty to the tax charges? But, since no gun charges were presented was able to not offer a plea. It seems the gun charge may still be an issue for the judge.

Part of that issue is that gun and drug use law is being challenged in court.  She was concerned that at one point it might be ruled unconstitutional and if so what would happen with the diversion required in the agreement.

I think we will just have to sit and wait it out.  We don't know what was discussed in sidebar or in chambers so the salient details of specifics might be absent.

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2023, 02:49 PM)pally Wrote: Part of that issue is that gun and drug use law is being challenged in court.  She was concerned that at one point it might be ruled unconstitutional and if so what would happen with the diversion required in the agreement.

I think we will just have to sit and wait it out.  We don't know what was discussed in sidebar or in chambers so the salient details of specifics might be absent.

It has been confirmed the HB attorneys wanted full immunity for anything Hunter had done in the past, the prosecutor said no so both sides said no deal.

We also learned Hunter definitely did business with a communist China energy company, I say did business lightly as other than using daddy's influence for favors, Hunter has no business.

We also learned Weiss is looking into Hunter Biden for (F.A.R.A.) foreign agent registration act violations. Manafort was convicted and went to jail for not registering as a foreign agent. I am not sure what Weiss team is looking into (5 years of investigations), we know he did not register and we know he paid no taxes for Burisma in years 2014 and 2015. I am not sure when the China gig popped up and also rumors other countries are involved.

Reply/Quote