Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Hunter Biden to Plead Guilty
Wow a plea deal that granted immunity.

I didn’t know such a thing existed. I’ll plead guilty to these charges but if you guys find other crimes in that time period that right now you haven’t discovered you can’t charge me.

Ain’t no way in hell an average person gets that deal.
Reply/Quote
D.O.J. got themselves in a pickle trying to give Hunter a great deal.

They had no choice but to say yes when judge asked if Hunter is being investigated for anything else. They have to protect Garland and Weiss who have both said they could not testify nor could anyone that works for them in front of Congress due ongoing HB investigation.

The judge seems in no mood for nonsense. Now Weiss can prosecute all the charges (Garland said he had full authority) and also investigate Joe Biden as well.

Let's see if the Biden justice department thoroughly investigates Joe and Hunter Biden on possible bribery charges (1023 in 2020).

I know all the liberals hope he does the same for Biden as they have done for Trump. Sarcasm
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2023, 10:38 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Wow a plea deal that granted immunity.

I didn’t know such a thing existed. I’ll plead guilty to these charges but if you guys find other crimes in that time period that right now you haven’t discovered you can’t charge me.

I may be wrong, but I have a hunch the DOJ was going to do it. But when pressed by the judge, the only way to protect Garland was to say investigation was ongoing. If the are looking into FARA, no way he registered to be a foreign agent.

https://www.justice.gov/nsd-fara

Guilty is up to 5 years in jail and large fine.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2023, 10:38 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Wow a plea deal that granted immunity.

Come to think of it now I do remember hearing about one of Trumps cabinet members Sec of Labor Alexander Acosta giving Epstein that sweetheart deal in Florida when he was U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Florida. Epstein got a non-prosecution agreement from a guy Trump hand picked to be a cabinet member (that was only after his first pick for sec of labor who was against raising the minimum wage bowed out) and Epstein stayed out of jail with a guilty plea on soliciting and procuring a minor for prostitution.

Again not the average person getting that deal either.
Reply/Quote
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tim-scott-torches-forces-within-biden-doj-protecting-family-hunter-scuttled-sweetheart-deal

Scott suggested there are 'forces' within the DOJ that are 'suppressing' information to protect the Biden family
Kyle Morris

This is why the D.O.J. is being invested by the house committees. Why did they intervene in the Hunter Biden investigation (2 whistleblowers and 1 F.B.I. agent) confirmed by 3 people under oath. Why did Garland not give special counsel status to Weiss or a neutral prosecutor? Why the sweetheart deal offered to HB when they had him on a minimum of felonies on tax evasion in 2014, 2015 and 2018? Why did the plea deal not insist Hunter pay taxes on unreported income i 2014 and 2015?

What did we learn yesterday:
1. Hunter Biden did work with a communist China energy company. Fox has said it for years, but don't recall liberal fake news covering this story.
2. Hunter Biden (and soon Joe Biden) did not register to be a foreign agent and is being investigated for it. FARA is same thing Manafort was convicted of and got 43 months in prison sentence.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/13/politics/manafort-hearing/index.html
Jackson ordered Manafort to serve an additional 43 months on federal conspiracy and obstruction charges, on top of a 47-month sentence he already received for financial convictions from a jury in Virginia.

The judge recently gave a drug related gun charge 5 years in prison.

In the end, Hunter Biden if justice is blind could be sentenced to up to 10 years in prison if convicted.

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 12:31 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tim-scott-torches-forces-within-biden-doj-protecting-family-hunter-scuttled-sweetheart-deal

Scott suggested there are 'forces' within the DOJ that are 'suppressing' information to protect the Biden family
Kyle Morris

This is why the D.O.J. is being invested by the house committees. Why did they intervene in the Hunter Biden investigation (2 whistleblowers and 1 F.B.I. agent) confirmed by 3 people under oath. Why did Garland not give special counsel status to Weiss or a neutral prosecutor? Why the sweetheart deal offered to HB when they had him on a minimum of felonies on tax evasion in 2014, 2015 and 2018? Why did the plea deal not insist Hunter pay taxes on unreported income i 2014 and 2015?

What did we learn yesterday:
1. Hunter Biden did work with a communist China energy company. Fox has said it for years, but don't recall liberal fake news covering this story.
2. Hunter Biden (and soon Joe Biden) did not register to be a foreign agent and is being investigated for it. FARA is same thing Manafort was convicted of and got 43 months in prison sentence.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/13/politics/manafort-hearing/index.html
Jackson ordered Manafort to serve an additional 43 months on federal conspiracy and obstruction charges, on top of a 47-month sentence he already received for financial convictions from a jury in Virginia.

The judge recently gave a drug related gun charge 5 years in prison.

In the end, Hunter Biden if justice is blind could be sentenced to up to 10 years in prison if convicted.

How would you know what "liberal fake news" covers?  You don't watch/read it.

here are some stories for you

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/03/30/hunter-biden-china-laptop/

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/analysis-hunter-bidens-hard-drive-shows-firm-took-11-million-2013-2018-rcna29462

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-54553132

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-28-2023, 05:22 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: All that needs to be said here is that you're quoting Fox News as your source.  Fox just had to pay almost $ 1 trillion for spewing lies to their viewers and they admit they're a tabloid for entertainment purposes only.   Only an idiot would ever consider anything spewed from Fox as creditable after they've been proven liars.  If Fox lied about Dominion,  then Fox lied about SmartMatic, and Fox also promoted Trump's Big election lie, so logically why would anyone believe Fox isn't a liars organization about everything they report?     

Did you ever make it to Kroger to take advantage of the tin foil sale? 

HA! That's what the fake news says.

I watch Fox regularly and do not recall any discussion at all about WHY Fox chose to settle, 
the disturbing details of disclosure, etc. 

There were no jokes on Gutfeld about Tucker and Sean dismissing the fraud claim in private emails.

You, sir, are trusting the "fake news." Well, maybe the courts too. And Murdoch's own testimony. 

But beyond that you've got nothing! 
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2023, 05:46 PM)Dill Wrote: HA! That's what the fake news says.

I watch Fox regularly and do not recall any discussion at all about WHY Fox chose to settle, 
the disturbing details of disclosure, etc. 

There were no jokes on Gutfeld about Tucker and Sean dismissing the fraud claim in private emails.

You, sir, are trusting the "fake news." Well, maybe the courts too. And Murdoch's own testimony. 

But beyond that you've got nothing! 

I'll take that as a tongue-in-cheek remark.  You also have all the emails and texts from Fox's news anchors, Sean Hannity, Inghram, Tucker, et al all admitting their fraudulent claims were just that fraudulent. 
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2023, 01:03 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I do have some friends who are independents . They voted for Biden, but were not happy about the lie from 51 former so called national security experts the Hunter laptop was Russian disinformation. They told me they would never believe another Democrat again once it was determined all of the 51 knew it was in fact Hunter's laptop and signed a false letter so Biden could lie on the debate stage against Trump.

Does any liberal or independent believe Joe Biden did not know the laptop was in fact hunter's? Joe Biden lied and the media and the FBI let him get away with it.

These independent friends--sounds like truth telling really matters to them, especially in politics.

How did they respond when they found out Trump and Giuliani were lying about election fraud? 

PS did they understood that Hunter's laptop could be his--and still be Russian disinformation, right? 

Why do they think the 51 were lying?
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2023, 03:18 PM)Dill Wrote: These independent friends--sounds like truth telling really matters to them, especially in politics.

How did they respond when they found out Trump and Giuliani were lying about election fraud? 

PS did they understood that Hunter's laptop could be his--and still be Russian disinformation, right? 

The old I caught you in bed cheating with my best friend, saw it with my own eyes, but still denied.

The FBI verified the laptop in 2019, yes 2019. There was never once ounce of evidence it was Russian disinformation, only fabricated propaganda from the liber al media.
The 51 were lying because they put their reputation on the line prior to them personally verifying it. It was a scam perpetrated by the Democrats to try and show credibe sources are saying it is Russian disinformation.

In the end, just like the fake Russian Collusion, this narrative was also fake. Hey it worked because many polls have stated Biden loses the election if this fake narrative was not presented.

Those are facts, not opinions. Feel free to provide one piece of evidence from Hunter's laptop that was planted by the Russians to hurt Joe Biden. I will wait and while I wait, we get closer to Joe Biden being tied to the biggest political bribery scheme in history.

Tomorrow will be a day liberals lose any argument our POTUS is compromised and has been for a long time.

Reply/Quote
(07-30-2023, 03:36 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The old I caught you in bed cheating with my best friend, saw it with my own eyes, but still denied.

Wait, are we talking about Trump's election fraud lie or the "Joe fired a Ukrainian prosecutor to protect his son" disinformation?

You won't get back to me on those, but you are appealing to the "saw it with my own eyes" standard for a letter raising perfectly
legitimate questions about the laptop Rudy and the Post would not allow MSM sources to check out? 

(07-30-2023, 03:36 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The FBI verified the laptop in 2019, yes 2019. There was never once ounce of evidence it was Russian disinformation, only fabricated propaganda from the liber al media.
The 51 were lying because they put their reputation on the line prior to them personally verifying it. It was a scam perpetrated by the Democrats to try and show credibe sources are saying it is Russian disinformation.

In the end, just like the fake Russian Collusion, this narrative was also fake. Hey it worked because many polls have stated Biden loses the election if this fake narrative was not presented.

Those are facts, not opinions. Feel free to provide one piece of evidence from Hunter's laptop that was planted by the Russians to hurt Joe Biden. I will wait and while I wait, we get closer to Joe Biden being tied to the biggest political bribery scheme in history.

Tomorrow will be a day liberals lose any argument our POTUS is compromised and has been for a long time.

Can you link me to a single poll showing Biden loses the election if people think a laptop surrounded by still unproven allegations actually belonged to Hunter Biden? (All those allegations will be proven tomorrow, right?)

Also, putting their reputations on the line doesn't mean the 51 were "lying." They argued the laptop find had the HALLMARKS of Russian disinformation.

Among those hallmarks would be the timing and the fact it passed through the hands of Rudy, someone working with Russian agents to discredit Biden. No one needed to "verify" the laptop before pointing that out. 

That the Post and Rudy refused to allow MSM access to laptop also didn't help. Feel free to present one piece of evidence none of those hallmarks were present.

Once those FACTS are present, it is not a "lie" to say what the 51 said--the finding of an HB laptop, just before the election, closely guarded by a Trump minion working with Russian operatives on other disinformation projects, plus an organ of the RWM, certainly has all the Hallmarks of Russian disinformation. The entire national security apparatus was right to worry about that laptop's sudden appearance.

Those are "the facts." Not your judgment that "It's all a lie even if the 51 didn't claim what I claim they claimed." 

While were talking about this I almost forgot that Rudy was working the election-hacking-really-came-from-Ukraine line during this period. You don't seem a bit interested in that though. Odd for someone who is suddenly so exercised about illegitimate claims of Russian disinformation.

You keep claiming the Russia investigation was fake, but never address the over two dozen convictions which followed from it. Do you even know what the investigation was about?
Reply/Quote
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66862009

Quote:Hunter Biden to appear in court in October on three gun charges
  • Published
    21 hours ago

Media caption,
Watch: Why Hunter Biden is important to Republicans

By Sam Cabral
BBC News, Washington

A judge has denied a request by President Joe Biden's son, Hunter, to appear remotely via video to face federal gun charges.

He will be arraigned in person at a Delaware federal court on 3 October on three criminal counts, of possessing a gun while he was an illegal drug user and lying to buy it.

Hunter Biden's lawyers have said he will plead not guilty.

If convicted, the 53-year-old could face up to 25 years in prison.

In a two-page court filing on Tuesday, Mr Biden's attorney Abbe Lowell had asked for his client to enter his not guilty plea via video conference as it would "minimize an unnecessary burden on government resources and the disruption" from a Secret Service detail accompanying him.

This was not a case of the president's son "seeking any special treatment", he wrote.

But Magistrate Judge Christopher Burke denied the request in a court order on Wednesday, noting that government prosecutors had already opposed it.

Appearing in person would "emphasize the integrity and solemnity of a federal criminal proceeding", he said.

Judge Burke added that the criminal charges against Mr Biden "are new and were not addressed at his prior hearing" in relation to a plea agreement.

The charges on which Mr Biden was indicted last week stem from October 2018, when he bought a handgun in Delaware in a period when he was struggling with a crack cocaine addiction.

But Mr Biden allegedly lied on the federal firearm application form, stating that he was not using illegal drugs at the time, for which he now faces two felony counts punishable by up to 10 years each.

A third count relates to his possession of the firearm while being a drug user, and carries a maximum prison sentence of up to five years.

[Image: _119335099_gettyimages-520751670.jpg]IMAGE SOURCE,GETTY IMAGES
Image caption,
Hunter and Joe Biden at an event in 2016

The weapon was found in Mr Biden's vehicle by his late brother's widow, Hallie, who tossed it into a rubbish bin behind a shop, reportedly out of fear he might use the gun to hurt himself.

The pistol was returned to the store days later by a man who discovered it while rummaging through the bin for recyclable items. By then, the missing weapon had drawn separate investigations from Delaware police and the Secret Service.

In June, a plea deal reached between prosecutors and Mr Biden's legal team on gun and tax charges collapsed after another judge raised objections, noting the agreement was "unusual".

Under the terms of that deal, Mr Biden would have been forced to admit to illegal possession of a firearm and agree to drug treatment and monitoring to avoid a felony charge and potential imprisonment.

He would also have pleaded guilty to two misdemeanour counts for failing to pay his taxes on time in 2017 and 2018.

Legal analysts have said, however, that the basis of the new gun charges against Mr Biden may be subject to a constitutional challenge.

Mr Biden has no prior criminal record. He had the weapon for fewer than two weeks and never used it. Few people matching that profile face such charges, let alone prison time, they note.

Charges against Mr Biden over his alleged tax violations were formally dismissed in August.

Prosecutors have indicated they will refile the charges in California or Washington DC rather than in Delaware.

Hunter Biden has become a political lightning rod, despite not holding a position in the White House or on his father's re-election campaign.

The House of Representatives Oversight Committee will next week hold its first impeachment inquiry hearing into the president over his son's business dealings.

The White House says the Republican-led inquiry is politically motivated and predicated on baseless claims.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2023, 10:27 AM)pally Wrote: 2 misdemeanors tax charges related to failing to register as a foreign agent.  He has already paid the back taxes associated with these charges

1 felony for lying on a gun application.  He will enter a diversion program for this charge

No jail time is expected for any charges

Delaware prosecutor was a Trump appointee

So much for piles of "provable" felonies

Are you proud of this? They were basically gonna let him off. So let me ask you this: If you or I did the exact same thing Hunter did, would the result be the same? I'm not trying to rile you up. It's a serious question. 

Reply/Quote
(07-30-2023, 03:18 PM)Dill Wrote: These independent friends--sounds like truth telling really matters to them, especially in politics.

The mere fact you think HB's laptop still has a chance of being Russian disinformation discredits anything you have to say on the subject.

They see the obvious, the FBI verified the HB laptop was his laptop and contained zero Russian disinformation. Unlike HRC's server she kept in a bathroom and was hacked by China and Russia, HB's laptop was never hacked by anyone. But, hey stick with your BS on another russian disinformation conspiracy, this time on a HB laptop.

Reply/Quote
(06-20-2023, 10:33 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Question of the day - Will this quiet Trump supporters who feel the gov't has been partisan and treating Trump unfairly?

Has the issue of the Bidens being bought and paid for by our biggest world enemy been addressed yet? Have they addressed the fake names Biden used in thousands of emails “for security reasons” with his son who was doing business dealings with China giving a percentage to a mysterious “big guy”? If so, then yes. I’m sure Trump supporters will feel this way. 

Hunter Biden got a slap on the wrist so that the Dem sheep could say, “See? I told ya so! They prosecute EVERYONE equally!” and resume the constant gaslighting of Republicans, while sticking their heads in the sand over the blatant and obvious corruption in the White House. AKA this thread. 

But maybe I’m totally off base wanting those things to be addressed. All in all, this is a great day for the justice system. Who cares if Joe used 3 false names in thousands of emails? It was for security, duh! Now, that begs the question, why would he need that security in personal emails with his son? Eh, I guess he doesn’t write mean tweets, so it’s safe to assume he probably had an innocent reason. Maybe “big guy” was just literally a “big” guy. Shaq. That’s probably who it was. The big guy is Shaq. Shaq got 10% of whatever China paid Hunter, a born-again energy expert with no prior experience in the field whatsoever. I think he found the 8 figure job on Craigslist after he got fired from his 4th or 5th job for being a junkie. I guess China just “saw something” in him. For a guy to all of a sudden be paid millions upon millions of dollars in a field he had no experience in, right after being a total f*ck up his whole life, it’s inspiring. I love a good redemption story. 

When you control the media and the FBI, you can get away with a lot more than just leaving coke around in the White House. “Our investigations team is the most advanced in the world, and this is one of the most heavily guarded places in the planet’s history, but we just can’t figure out whose cocaine it is. Honest!”  Hilarious 
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2023, 12:00 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The mere fact you think HB's laptop still has a chance of being Russian disinformation discredits anything you have to say on the subject.

They see the obvious, the FBI verified the HB laptop was his laptop and contained zero Russian disinformation. Unlike HRC's server she kept in a bathroom and was hacked by China and Russia, HB's laptop was never hacked by anyone. But, hey stick with your BS on another russian disinformation conspiracy, this time on a HB laptop.

Well I don't think HB's laptop still has a chance of being Russian disinformation. Never said or implied that.
And I think you of all people should be careful handing out "discredits" for dodging facts.

My only point was that, from the perspective of intel professionals with no access to the laptop, they were certainly not wrong to
suspect Russian disinformation. That the laptop was actually Hunter's would still not preclude that--especially if it had been in
the possession of Rudy and his Eastern European operatives. If it turned out not to be, I have no problem acknowledging the finding. 
Nor, apparently, do the 51. 

You frame this issue as if the 51 knew all along the laptop wasn't misinformation, claiming they have ruined their reputations and become liars 
for making what I  still say was a perfectly valid inference, given what they knew at the time. 

Then you cobble the whole together into some kind of conspiracy that "rigged" the election.

Then after spinning up a big lying conspiracy, you forward claims that China and Russia hacked Hilary's laptop.
Has the FBI verified that? If not, how is what your doing different from what you are accusing the 51 of doing--except
the framed their claims as hypothetical, and you are asserting Trump facts with the same level of credibility as an FBI finding.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2023, 10:55 AM)Dill Wrote: Well I don't think HB's laptop still has a chance of being Russian disinformation. Never said or implied that.
And I think you of all people should be careful handing out "discredits" for dodging facts.

My only point was that, from the perspective of intel professionals with no access to the laptop, they were certainly not wrong to
suspect Russian disinformation. That the laptop was actually Hunter's would still not preclude that--especially if it had been in
the possession of Rudy and his Eastern European operatives. If it turned out not to be, I have no problem acknowledging the finding. 
Nor, apparently, do the 51. 

You frame this issue as if the 51 knew all along the laptop wasn't misinformation, claiming they have ruined their reputations and become liars 
for making what I  still say was a perfectly valid inference, given what they knew at the time. 

Then you cobble the whole together into some kind of conspiracy that "rigged" the election.

Then after spinning up a big lying conspiracy, you forward claims that China and Russia hacked Hilary's laptop.
Has the FBI verified that? If not, how is what your doing different from what you are accusing the 51 of doing--except
the framed their claims as hypothetical, and you are asserting Trump facts with the same level of credibility as an FBI finding.

The FBI seized the laptop in Dec 2019. They strong armed Twitter into calling the story Russian disinformation 2 weeks before the 2020 election. Do you think they just put it in an evidence room and forgot about it for 11 months? 
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2023, 04:06 PM)Dill Wrote: Wait, are we talking about Trump's election fraud lie or the "Joe fired a Ukrainian prosecutor to protect his son" disinformation?

You won't get back to me on those, but you are appealing to the "saw it with my own eyes" standard for a letter raising perfectly
legitimate questions about the laptop Rudy and the Post would not allow MSM sources to check out? 

Can you link me to a single poll showing Biden loses the election if people think a laptop surrounded by still unproven allegations actually belonged to Hunter Biden? (All those allegations will be proven tomorrow, right?)

Also, putting their reputations on the line doesn't mean the 51 were "lying." They argued the laptop find had the HALLMARKS of Russian disinformation.

Among those hallmarks would be the timing and the fact it passed through the hands of Rudy, someone working with Russian agents to discredit Biden. No one needed to "verify" the laptop before pointing that out. 

That the Post and Rudy refused to allow MSM access to laptop also didn't help. Feel free to present one piece of evidence none of those hallmarks were present.

Once those FACTS are present, it is not a "lie" to say what the 51 said--the finding of an HB laptop, just before the election, closely guarded by a Trump minion working with Russian operatives on other disinformation projects, plus an organ of the RWM, certainly has all the Hallmarks of Russian disinformation. The entire national security apparatus was right to worry about that laptop's sudden appearance.

Those are "the facts." Not your judgment that "It's all a lie even if the 51 didn't claim what I claim they claimed." 

While were talking about this I almost forgot that Rudy was working the election-hacking-really-came-from-Ukraine line during this period. You don't seem a bit interested in that though. Odd for someone who is suddenly so exercised about illegitimate claims of Russian disinformation.

You keep claiming the Russia investigation was fake, but never address the over two dozen convictions which followed from it. Do you even know what the investigation was about?

https://nypost.com/2022/08/26/2020-election-outcome-would-differ-with-hunter-biden-laptop-coverage-poll/

Nearly four of five Americans who’ve been following the Hunter Biden laptop scandal believe that “truthful” coverage would have changed the outcome of the 2020 presidential election, according to a new poll.

A similar percentage also said they’re convinced that information on the computer is real, with just 11% saying they thought it was “created by Russia,” according to the survey conducted by the New Jersey-based Technometrica Institute of Policy and Politics.

And an even higher number — 81% — said US Attorney General Merrick Garland should appoint a special counsel to investigate matters related to the first son’s infamous laptop, the existence of which was exclusively revealed by The Post in October 2020.

The poll results, published Wednesday, are based on responses from 437 adults who said they were following the laptop story “very” or “somewhat” closely when they were surveyed online earlier this month, according to the TIPP.

On the subject of the 2020 election, 79% overall said it was “very” or “somewhat” likely that “a truthful interpretation of the laptop” would have resulted in the reelection of former President Donald Trump instead of the election of President Biden.  

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2023, 11:26 AM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: The FBI seized the laptop in Dec 2019. They strong armed Twitter into calling the story Russian disinformation 2 weeks before the 2020 election. Do you think they just put it in an evidence room and forgot about it for 11 months? 

This has been verified with the Twitter files and also a lawsuit the government lost for forcing social media to stop accurate coverage of Covid, the laptop and other issues.

Good Point LSU

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2023, 01:01 AM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: I guess China just “saw something” in him. For a guy to all of a sudden be paid millions upon millions of dollars in a field he had no experience in, right after being a total f*ck up his whole life, it’s inspiring. I love a good redemption story.

I guess no one seriously believes Hunter Biden was hired for anything else but his last name. Burisma and whoever most certainly thought that giving Hunter Biden said millions might buy them influence. It just doesn't prove it actually did.
And Hunter is a dirtbag, sure. I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone here who disagrees.

(09-22-2023, 01:01 AM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: When you control the media and the FBI, you can get away with a lot more than just leaving coke around in the White House. “Our investigations team is the most advanced in the world, and this is one of the most heavily guarded places in the planet’s history, but we just can’t figure out whose cocaine it is. Honest!”  Hilarious 

Yeah this is just absurd, I agree. For days they couldn't even decide where they actually found this stuff.
Reply/Quote