Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Hunter Biden to Plead Guilty
(09-23-2023, 05:04 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: On the subject of the 2020 election, 79% overall said it was “very” or “somewhat” likely that “a truthful interpretation of the laptop” would have resulted in the reelection of former President Donald Trump instead of the election of President Biden.  

Yeah well, that does not prove much except that some people believe it would have had an impact. Which is different from actually having an impact.

And even if, boo hoo. To claim that Trump lost because of this not-so-published laptop issue is way too lazy. He lost because lots of people were appalled by his policies, by him, or both. That's the reason. An incumbent traditionally has a head start and should usually win reelection without depending on some dirt coming out about his not so popular opponent. Blame the laptop affair for his loss all you want, but you can't seriously do so without blaming Trump more.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2023, 05:04 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: https://nypost.com/2022/08/26/2020-election-outcome-would-differ-with-hunter-biden-laptop-coverage-poll/

Nearly four of five Americans who’ve been following the Hunter Biden laptop scandal believe that “truthful” coverage would have changed the outcome of the 2020 presidential election, according to a new poll.

A similar percentage also said they’re convinced that information on the computer is real, with just 11% saying they thought it was “created by Russia,” according to the survey conducted by the New Jersey-based Technometrica Institute of Policy and Politics.

And an even higher number — 81% — said US Attorney General Merrick Garland should appoint a special counsel to investigate matters related to the first son’s infamous laptop, the existence of which was exclusively revealed by The Post in October 2020.

The poll results, published Wednesday, are based on responses from 437 adults who said they were following the laptop story “very” or “somewhat” closely when they were surveyed online earlier this month, according to the TIPP.

On the subject of the 2020 election, 79% overall said it was “very” or “somewhat” likely that “a truthful interpretation of the laptop” would have resulted in the reelection of former President Donald Trump instead of the election of President Biden.  

"Nearly four of five Americans who’ve been following the Hunter Biden laptop scandal believe that “truthful” coverage would have changed the outcome of the 2020 presidential election, according to a new poll."

The only people who were avidly paying attention to the laptop story were people who obsessively paid attention to right wing media.  That is going to skew the results from the get-go.  So basically they were asking people already supporting Trump to come up with another justification for his defeat

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Seems that unbeknownst to White House Staff, Hunter was actually sleeping at the White House at the time that the cocaine was discovered.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/collusion-hunter-biden-secretly-slept-at-the-white-house-for-weeks/ar-AA1hfOQD?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=e2ccbe90a6c644178013f29231f774e9&ei=234

Quote:Hunter Biden appears to have secretly stayed at the White House for two weeks, unbeknownst to most White House staffers.

This occurred just weeks before Hunter appeared in court to face federal criminal charges in order to spend quality father-son time.

The majority of Biden’s aides had no idea about Hunter Biden’s extended DC visit, which overlapped with a White House state dinner honoring India’s prime minister, two Biden family trips to Camp David, and the discovery of a bag of cocaine steps from the Situation Room

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Hmmm..........Hunter Biden in 2019 listed Joe Biden's home address for a wire transfer from a Chinese business
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-received-250k-wire-from-beijing-with-beneficiary-address-listed-as-joe-biden-delaware-home
Hunter Biden received $250K wires originating in Beijing with beneficiary address listed as Joe Biden's home
Money came from Hunter's China-backed business partners

Brooke Singman By Brooke Singman Fox News
Published September 26, 2023 5:05pm EDT
EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden received wires that originated in Beijing for more than $250,000 from Chinese business partners during the summer of 2019 — wires that listed the Delaware home of Joe Biden as the beneficiary address for the funds, Fox News Digital has learned from a congressional committee.

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer, R-Ky., has been investigating the Biden family business dealings and President Biden’s alleged involvement in those ventures.

Well, did Hunter Biden tell the IRS he received this money in 2019? Did he register with FARA (to be a foreign agent)?

The first wire transfer sent to Hunter Biden, dated July 26, 2019, was for $10,000 from an individual named Ms. Wang Xin. There is a Ms. Wang Xin listed on the website for BHR Partners. It is unclear if the wire came from that Wang Xin.

The second wire transfer sent to Hunter Biden, dated Aug. 2, 2019, was for $250,000 from Li Xiang Sheng — also known as Jonathan Li, the CEO of BHR Partners — and Ms. Tan Ling. The committee is trying to identify Ling’s role.

The beneficiary for the wires is listed as Robert Hunter Biden with the address "1209 Barley Mill Rd." in Wilmington, Delaware. That address is the main residence for President Biden.

Comer and the House Oversight Committee have obtained bank records as part of their investigation, alleging that the Biden family and their business associates received millions of dollars from oligarchs in Russia, Ukraine, Romania and Kazakhstan during the Obama administration.

Fox News Digital has also learned that the committee has records that allegedly reveal that from 2014 to 2019 the Biden family and their associates received $24 million in foreign payments — $15 million to the Bidens and $9 million for their business associates, $4 million more than previously known.

The wires were sent just several months after then-Vice President Joe Biden announced his 2020 presidential campaign. Joe Biden, in August 2019, said he "never discussed with my son or my brother or anyone else anything having to do with their business, period."

As for Jonathan Li, according to testimony from Hunter Biden’s former business associate, Devon Archer, as part of the House Oversight Committee’s investigation, Joe Biden sat down for coffee in Beijing with the CEO of BHR. Archer also testified that Biden wrote a college recommendation letter for Li’s daughter to Georgetown. Archer said Hunter Biden put his father on speakerphone for at least one call with Li in addition to meeting for coffee.

Separately, Fox News Digital first reported in 2022 that Biden wrote a college recommendation letter for Li's son to Brown University.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 08:44 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Hmmm..........Hunter Biden in 2019 listed Joe Biden's home address for a wire transfer from a Chinese business
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-received-250k-wire-from-beijing-with-beneficiary-address-listed-as-joe-biden-delaware-home
Hunter Biden received $250K wires originating in Beijing with beneficiary address listed as Joe Biden's home
Money came from Hunter's China-backed business partners

Brooke Singman By Brooke Singman Fox News
Published September 26, 2023 5:05pm EDT
EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden received wires that originated in Beijing for more than $250,000 from Chinese business partners during the summer of 2019 — wires that listed the Delaware home of Joe Biden as the beneficiary address for the funds, Fox News Digital has learned from a congressional committee.

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer, R-Ky., has been investigating the Biden family business dealings and President Biden’s alleged involvement in those ventures.

Well, did Hunter Biden tell the IRS he received this money in 2019? Did he register with FARA (to be a foreign agent)?

The first wire transfer sent to Hunter Biden, dated July 26, 2019, was for $10,000 from an individual named Ms. Wang Xin. There is a Ms. Wang Xin listed on the website for BHR Partners. It is unclear if the wire came from that Wang Xin.

The second wire transfer sent to Hunter Biden, dated Aug. 2, 2019, was for $250,000 from Li Xiang Sheng — also known as Jonathan Li, the CEO of BHR Partners — and Ms. Tan Ling. The committee is trying to identify Ling’s role.

The beneficiary for the wires is listed as Robert Hunter Biden with the address "1209 Barley Mill Rd." in Wilmington, Delaware. That address is the main residence for President Biden.

Comer and the House Oversight Committee have obtained bank records as part of their investigation, alleging that the Biden family and their business associates received millions of dollars from oligarchs in Russia, Ukraine, Romania and Kazakhstan during the Obama administration.

Fox News Digital has also learned that the committee has records that allegedly reveal that from 2014 to 2019 the Biden family and their associates received $24 million in foreign payments — $15 million to the Bidens and $9 million for their business associates, $4 million more than previously known.

The wires were sent just several months after then-Vice President Joe Biden announced his 2020 presidential campaign. Joe Biden, in August 2019, said he "never discussed with my son or my brother or anyone else anything having to do with their business, period."

As for Jonathan Li, according to testimony from Hunter Biden’s former business associate, Devon Archer, as part of the House Oversight Committee’s investigation, Joe Biden sat down for coffee in Beijing with the CEO of BHR. Archer also testified that Biden wrote a college recommendation letter for Li’s daughter to Georgetown. Archer said Hunter Biden put his father on speakerphone for at least one call with Li in addition to meeting for coffee.

Separately, Fox News Digital first reported in 2022 that Biden wrote a college recommendation letter for Li's son to Brown University.

Uh Oh, hopping down the paper trail!
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2023, 05:54 PM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah well, that does not prove much except that some people believe it would have had an impact. Which is different from actually having an impact.

And even if, boo hoo. To claim that Trump lost because of this not-so-published laptop issue is way too lazy. He lost because lots of people were appalled by his policies, by him, or both. That's the reason. An incumbent traditionally has a head start and should usually win reelection without depending on some dirt coming out about his not so popular opponent. Blame the laptop affair for his loss all you want, but you can't seriously do so without blaming Trump more.

You asked for a poll and I provided a poll.  Whatever
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2023, 05:54 PM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah well, that does not prove much except that some people believe it would have had an impact. Which is different from actually having an impact.

First off no. I don’t know about that poll, but I do know of multiple polls where independent voters by and large said they would not have voted for Biden. You have the son of a president making backdoor deals with China as an energy expert despite him not being able to hold down a job because he’s been a coddled loser his entire life, let alone ever having a job in energy. Most democrats would be too stupid and stubborn to let that change their votes, they’d rather vote for Hitler than Trump, but the if the smart people (independents) knew that, you’re kidding yourself if you think it wouldn’t have swayed the vote. He lost by a combined total of 100,000 votes in 3 swing states. Speaking of Hunter Biden being a disgrace, hell, I remember when there were viral memes shaming the Trump family for having spray tans. Spray tans. And now we’ve got a guy in office whose family is doing shady multi million dollar deals with our biggest enemy on the world stage while they fly spy balloons over military bases at will. 

Second off, we’ll never know for sure whether it would have changed the election because the Democrats buried the story claiming that the FBI, over the course of one year, just somehow couldn’t find the time to investigate the one story that would’ve sunk Biden’s campaign. Boo hoo? How does that not bother you that the biggest news source which is 98% democrat buried a story that the FBI knew about for over a year, for fear of it costing Biden the election? Corrupt as shit. The only explanation for your complacency with this is that you hate Trump that much to where you are totally cool with interference determining an election. Which is exactly what the left is accusing the right of. Again, the difference is, no one holds the left accountable for anything. The right gets mauled and kept in check.

Who was appalled by his policies? The snowflake Democrats were appalled by his rhetoric. They found every way to twist everything he said and make him look like a monster when he was really just obnoxious. The economy was doing well, the border was much better in control, our geopolitical pull in the world was significantly greater, and the dollar sure as hell wasn’t going to lose its value any time soon unlike under the corrupt corpse in office. Dude’s like a cockroach. He’s dead and without a head but still has the ability to f*ck things up. I believe Obama said something like that himself. 
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2023, 10:47 AM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: First off no. I don’t know about that poll, but I do know of multiple polls where independent voters by and large said they would not have voted for Biden. You have the son of a president making backdoor deals with China as an energy expert despite him not being able to hold down a job because he’s been a coddled loser his entire life, let alone ever having a job in energy. Most democrats would be too stupid and stubborn to let that change their votes, they’d rather vote for Hitler than Trump

Whoa.
So you're now saying that democratic voters are stupid, stubborn and would vote for a monster like Hitler. What exactly is this kind of talk trying to achieve? Hardly anyone will take anything you say seriously when you use this kind of language. Talk about hateful. These assumptions of yours are so full of apparent anger that I'd call them hateful - at which point, do not complain about other people using the same hateful rhetoric than you do.

Whoever does not vote for Trump would also vote for Hitler. I mean, come on.

(09-27-2023, 10:47 AM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: Speaking of Hunter Biden being a disgrace, hell, I remember when there were viral memes shaming the Trump family for having spray tans. Spray tans. And now we’ve got a guy in office whose family is doing shady multi million dollar deals with our biggest enemy on the world stage while they fly spy balloons over military bases at will. 

What is it with you and those balloons. These things apparently have nothing to do with each other.
In general - I agree in the core substance. I would very much prefer a president whose son is not so keen on selling his name all arond the world and doing all kinds of shady businesses, apparently trying to provide real or perceived influence. Yeah, that is indeed far from ideal. Where I run into problems is when you then try to sell me Donald Trump as the more ethical alternative. A guy that not only has his own more or less shady China dealings, for one, with secret accounts and whatnot; but who also is known to have run a fraudulent university, bought huge paintings of himself with charity money, did business with the known Russian money laundering institute Deutsche Bank, is in legal trouble for over- and undervaluing his properties, did not pay taxes for years, booked secret service, foreign dimplomats etc. into his own hotels and then some. The guy who openly said he likes the Saudis very much because they bought apartments from him and he got 40, 50 millions, how is that not just saying out loud what you accuse the Bidens of? And that's even negligible when looking at Jared Kushner, his Saudi connections and the stuff he did as Trump's actual chief of staff. I can not fathom to have such an issue with Hunter Biden that I'd see it as advisable to vote this clan back in power instead.
If you had a not so blatantly corrupt republican alternative, I would get the point. But when you offer Trump, I have to say meh.

(09-27-2023, 10:47 AM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: Second off, we’ll never know for sure whether it would have changed the election because the Democrats buried the story claiming that the FBI, over the course of one year, just somehow couldn’t find the time to investigate the one story that would’ve sunk Biden’s campaign. Boo hoo? How does that not bother you that the biggest news source which is 98% democrat buried a story that the FBI knew about for over a year, for fear of it costing Biden the election?

The FBI. Gave out information about an investigation that cost Hillary the election. Something your conspiracy always conveniently leaves out. They got into lots of hot water over it, and the same was true when they later had to reveal the investigations into the Trump campaign. In Hunter Biden's case, the FBI did what I'd actually expect them to do, especially after being burnt before. They do not make their investigations public before they have enough for an indictment. A right that imho Hunter Biden has as much as you would have it. I indeed see no fault with that whatsoever.
The media, yep a lot of them are on the democrats' side. I'm the guy never disputing that. It bothers me deeply when it comes to actual news channels, but FOX bothers me just as much. This argument can always go both ways, and it proves nothing.

(09-27-2023, 10:47 AM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: Who was appalled by his policies? The snowflake Democrats were appalled by his rhetoric. They found every way to twist everything he said and make him look like a monster when he was really just obnoxious. The economy was doing well, the border was much better in control, our geopolitical pull in the world was significantly greater, and the dollar sure as hell wasn’t going to lose its value any time soon unlike under the corrupt corpse in office.

Who was appalled by his policies? Believe it or not, there are people who do not share your world view. I am aware that you see those people as idiots, everyone who does not agree with your politics is, that's just the American way I guess. But there were plenty of policies people were not happy with at all. The tax cuts for the wealthy and the corporations come to mind. Or when Trump promised great healthcare, for a fraction of the cost, it will be so easy... and then had zero plan and favored a repeal without replace law. Or leaving the Paris climate accord and denying global warming. The family separation policy was not exactly widely popular. Or how he handled the Corona crisis. The non-action on a thousand infrastructure weeks. That he was also a bully with a toddler's mind is something else on top, but it was not solely about that.
That your geopolitical pull was greater is a bit of a stretch too. Trump was universally seen as a moron and an embarrassment to the US. Only enemies of democracy liked the guy. The rest of the world was pretty appalled when he called Kim a great guy he'd fallen in love with, or when he believed Putin over his own intelligence, and then some.
The rest, well, inflation hit worldwide, I would know, and there's only so much a president can do against global economic trends. Trump found a global economy on the upswing. Biden found a world plagued by Corona and then the Ukraine invasion. You can not quite sell me that if Trump were president now, the US would be the only country without significant inflation. I just do not buy that.
Reply/Quote
What about those MAGA doctor Ronnie Jackson's prescriptions when he was ruling the WH Pharmacy ?

Way to search for Hunter Biden's dealer or for supposed trace of cocaine lately.

Wouldn't it be funny to have the names to the people he prescripted this ??

Just asking for a friend.

[Image: GE8Fhn4XwAACrLm?format=jpg&name=small]

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 03:51 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: What about those MAGA doctor Ronnie Jackson's prescriptions when he was ruling the WH Pharmacy ?

Way to search for Hunter Biden's dealer or for supposed trace of cocaine lately.

Wouldn't it be funny to have the names to the people he prescripted this ??

Just asking for a friend.

[Image: GE8Fhn4XwAACrLm?format=jpg&name=small]

I thought fentanyl was mainly given to people on hospice death beds.

That sure makes it looks like there were some dope fiends running around in the Trump White House.

https://youtu.be/iwxfmYR7ItM?si=55CUjY0A1ft0sv9-
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 05:38 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I thought fentanyl was mainly given to people on hospice death beds.

That sure makes it looks like there were some dope fiends running around in the Trump White House.

https://youtu.be/iwxfmYR7ItM?si=55CUjY0A1ft0sv9-

It's like in video gams, if you give it to normal people it's poison but give it to a demon or a ghoul and it will rejuvenate !

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote