Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huntley starting
Sad 
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32934634/baltimore-ravens-expected-start-tyler-huntley-vs-cincinnati-bengals-non-covid-19-illness-source-says?platform=amp

Argggggggg

Bad news IMO
Reply/Quote
“ Huntley, who went undrafted out of Utah in 2020, has been impressive in filling in for Jackson. In Sunday's 31-30 loss to the Green Bay Packers, Huntley became the first player in Ravens history to record multiple touchdown passes and touchdown runs in the same game. Over the past two weeks, Huntley has produced 603 total yards, trailing only Patrick Mahomes, Kyler Murray, Josh Allen and Aaron Rodgers.”
Reply/Quote
Let them think that. Huntley making a game of it makes Lamar the next Carson Wentz.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Eh, it is ESPN, I want something official. Mellow
Reply/Quote
Could be a ploy. To get us to prepare slightly differently than if Lamar was playing.

Harbaugh will try anything to win this game.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 07:49 PM)Whacked Wrote: Could be a ploy. To get us to prepare slightly differently than if Lamar was playing.  

Harbaugh will try anything to win this game.

Yep. They are all the same type of QB's though, just hope it is Josh Johnson as I think we win for sure if he starts.

Huntley looks like a really good backup but if he does start he is coming off of illness and might not be the same.
Reply/Quote
We catch a break if it is Huntley.. he is no Lamar Jackson especially when it counts..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 07:53 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yep. They are all the same type of QB's though, just hope it is Josh Johnson as I think we win for sure if he starts.

Huntley looks like a really good backup but if he does start he is coming off of illness and might not be the same.

Agreed.

Me thinks Huntley is making a really good case to be their starter lol
Worth a re-post.

“Huntley, who went undrafted out of Utah in 2020, has been impressive in filling in for Jackson. In Sunday's 31-30 loss to the Green Bay Packers, Huntley became the first player in Ravens history to record multiple touchdown passes and touchdown runs in the same game. Over the past two weeks, Huntley has produced 603 total yards, trailing only Patrick Mahomes, Kyler Murray, Josh Allen and Aaron Rodgers.”

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 07:59 PM)Whacked Wrote: Agreed.

Me thinks Huntley is making a really good case to be their starter lol
Worth a re-post.

“Huntley, who went undrafted out of Utah in 2020, has been impressive in filling in for Jackson. In Sunday's 31-30 loss to the Green Bay Packers, Huntley became the first player in Ravens history to record multiple touchdown passes and touchdown runs in the same game. Over the past two weeks, Huntley has produced 603 total yards, trailing only Patrick Mahomes, Kyler Murray, Josh Allen and Aaron Rodgers.”

Wow, surprised Lamar hasn't done that yet...

Missed that the first time that Huntley is the first player in their history to record mulitiple TD passes and TD runs in the same game.
Reply/Quote
Huntley didn't practice today... Josh Johnson is their 3rd string..
Reply/Quote
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/12/24/tyler-huntley-out-of-practice-still-is-expected-to-start-sunday/amp/#aoh=16403871772850&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s
Reply/Quote
I'd rather play Lamar. I seriously think Huntley is better....
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 08:11 PM)Tony Wrote: I'd rather play Lamar. I seriously think Huntley is better....

Just stop it. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 08:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Just stop it. 

You are about to see why, unfortunate...
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 08:19 PM)Tony Wrote: You are about to see why, unfortunate...

x2 Sad

Christmas gift = Josh plays lol
Reply/Quote
I can’t tell if that many people here are trolling or know nothing about football…
Reply/Quote
Reminder ….

Huntley literally almost just beat a Packers team playing their best football.

Cincy makes back-ups look like Tom Brady

We are not good at home

Most Analysts are picking us. This never ends well.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 08:11 PM)Tony Wrote: I'd rather play Lamar. I seriously think Huntley is better....

well you can think that about until he does the magic that Lamar has done especially in winning games...37-12 is he record
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 08:37 PM)Whacked Wrote: x2 Sad

Christmas gift = Josh plays lol

I always watch in division games when we play at 4 , and Huntley checks all the boxes.. He's not a far drop off from Lamars running,  but he's at least 50% better at passing.. Maybe more...
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 08:50 PM)Au165 Wrote: I can’t tell if that many people here are trolling or know nothing about football…

If your backup looks good for 3 games you replace your former MVP QB. It's football 101.
Reply/Quote