Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I’m beginning to think Chase doesn’t like Pittsburgh much…

LOL LOL LOL

Love Uno and FTS
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 10:03 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
LOL LOL LOL

Love Uno and FTS

OMG I LOVE THAT!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Minka was obviously trying to hurt people, over the Boyd comment about them quitting. They played dirty as any of the past stealer teams have. They just get away with it..
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 10:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: OMG I LOVE THAT!!

I already ordered a t-shirt with that on it..
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 10:15 PM)Tony Wrote: I already ordered a t-shirt with that on it..

If only it came in a W. It would have been an all time great image. Especially if Chase had the game winning walk off TD.

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 10:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: OMG I LOVE THAT!!

I don't know. I'm of the view that you shouldn't show them that their getting under your skin. That's exactly what their trying to do and that's why Chase got a 15-yard penalty at a critical moment in the game. 

Just hit them hard when the opportunity presents on the field. Showing that they can get under your skin is a win for them.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 10:27 PM)Nepa Wrote: I don't know. I'm of the view that you shouldn't show them that their getting under your skin. That's exactly what their trying to do and that's why Chase got a 15-yard penalty at a critical moment in the game. 

Just hit them hard when the opportunity presents on the field. Showing that they can get under your skin is a win for them.

It works both ways though. I’m sure Chase gets under opposing players skin, too. Especially when he’s going off for 100+ yds, multiple TD’s (yes is was multiple) in a game that had no business being at all close.

I used to love Chad doing everything he could to get in other teams heads. More often than not - it worked.

Reply/Quote
Maybe it's more of a LSU v. Bama thing
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 10:27 PM)Nepa Wrote: I don't know. I'm of the view that you shouldn't show them that their getting under your skin. That's exactly what their trying to do and that's why Chase got a 15-yard penalty at a critical moment in the game. 

See below.

(09-13-2022, 10:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It works both ways though. I’m sure Chase gets under opposing players skin, too. Especially when he’s going off for 100+ yds, multiple TD’s (yes is was multiple) in a game that had no business being at all close.

I used to love Chad doing everything he could to get in other teams heads. More often than not - it worked.

Yep. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 10:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: If only it came in a W. It would have been an all time great image. Especially if Chase had the game winning walk off TD.

Ya, it still makes me sick...That wasn't what I had in mind  for getting the taste of the superbowl out of my mouth..
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 10:03 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
LOL LOL LOL

Love Uno and FTS

Oh man.... I love it.... LMAO!!! Anyone know offhand when in the game this picture was taken?
Reply/Quote
Chase and I are in complete agreement on the Steelers.
Reply/Quote

That's my take too. He took that stupid penalty on the 2 yard line too. Then, he didn't act like his one play was a TD or they would have challenged it.

Can't let the opponent get under your skin or its harder to win.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 05:21 AM)Tony Wrote: Ya, it still makes me sick...That wasn't what I had in mind  for getting the taste of the superbowl out of my mouth..

I actually feel you on this one. I think it was bfine that started a thread mentioning he doesn't care much about other teams' news this year. I found his post relatable. Any time I go to follow NFL news and they talk about the Rams, Super Bowl contenders, or QB greats it ends up giving me that ill feeling of knowing my team lost the Super Bowl-- 0 & 3 so far in my life time. I want to see them win it just once.

I need an early season winning streak and some excitement with the team to get over the Super Bowl loss.
Reply/Quote
Didnt think I could love Chase any more.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 08:57 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: That's my take too. He took that stupid penalty on the 2 yard line too. Then, he didn't act like his one play was a TD or they would have challenged it.

This is a pretty silly thing to criticize him over. There’s an entire team of coaches, including guys up in the booth that should have been in Taylor’s ear immediately. Doesn’t matter if the player knew he got in or not. THEY should know.

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 08:21 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Oh man.... I love it.... LMAO!!! Anyone know offhand when in the game this picture was taken?

I'm guessing when Minka tried to kill Boyd..
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 08:57 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: That's my take too. He took that stupid penalty on the 2 yard line too. Then, he didn't act like his one play was a TD or they would have challenged it.

I'm glad he did it. **** the stealers..
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 10:07 AM)Tony Wrote: I'm glad he did it. **** the stealers..

Hard to be too mad at him considering he scored what should have been the game winning TD 2 minutes later.

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 10:00 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This is a pretty silly thing to criticize him over. There’s an entire team of coaches, including guys up in the booth that should have been in Taylor’s ear immediately. Doesn’t matter if the player knew he got in or not. THEY should know.

Generally players would signal the sideline to throw a flag. Chase didn't think he got in. I've read it.
Reply/Quote