Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Don't Blame Hill
(01-10-2016, 01:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He was sure as hell going down easy enough for the first 3 quarters. Why not at the end of the game?

I know, right?

I have been saying this same thing.  All game long, he was easy to take down, indecisive and tentative.  Yet when we need him to go down easy, he fights for those yards?  Why?  I mean, he lunges forward for crying out loud.  Why?  Just go hit the ground, nice and quick, just like you've been doing all game long.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 12:58 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: A ref played no part in Hill's fumble though.

I'll bite.

A steeler RB has what looks like a fumble, but he is ruled down by contact.  The replay is reviewed, as is the case for all turnovers, and there is not enough evidence to overturn the call on the field:  "The call stands"...not confirmed, but stands.

A Bengal RB has what looks like a fumble, and it is called a fumble, and it is unable to be overturned on replay, so "the play stands as called".  

It looked like his knee was down, but not enough evidence to overturn.  Called a fumble, and the collapse begins. 

See what I mean?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote