Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'M CALLING IT RIGHT NOW!
BENGALS WILL BEAT THE STEELERS THIS SUNDAY!!

This is purely a gut feeling because we all know there's no logical reason to believe the Steelers won't win. Pittsburgh has probably the best Defense in the league this year, their offense may not be the greatest but it wouldn't matter if it was the worst because the Bengals defense is only marginally improved from being the worst defense last season. Burrow is playing really well, but he's still a rookie about to face his toughest challenge yet.

I could go on (and I'm sure you'll bring up other thigns I'm not mentioning) but I am putting it out there NOW that the Bengals will beat the Steelers this Sunday and put together the first winning streak of the Zac Taylor era.

And, hey, if I'm wrong and the Steelers win this Sunday, well, by God I'll admit that I was wrong. PUBLICLY (on this forum anyways).
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Hey if it makes you feel good for a week why not?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Steelers are ripe for the picking.  Injuries are piling up, they haven't played a good 60 minute game since Cleveland.

Eagles, Titans, Ravens, Cowboys could/should have beat them.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if the Bengals win.
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
Stolen from Twitter but hilarious just the same...

"Lord help us if Ben gets Covid. He'll walk out of the tunnel at halftime with a damn IV attached and a CPap mask."
Reply/Quote
I have this feeling as well. That victory over Tennessee is a huge boost to our guys. Plus we got rid of Dunlap and his distraction. These kids are ready to play and I think it's coming together. We have great leaders on this team, which is something that ZT targets in his guys. I love our chances and it would definitely be the right antidote to a exciting, yet depressing season thus far.

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2020, 07:15 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I have this feeling as well. That victory over Tennessee is a huge boost to our guys. Plus we got rid of Dunlap and his distraction. These kids are ready to play and I think it's coming together. We have great leaders on this team, which is something that ZT targets in his guys. I love our chances and it would definitely be the right antidote to a exciting, yet depressing season thus far.

ten straight losses to the steelers, terrible O line and defense while the steelers have one of the best defenses and are 8-0.  The losing streak to the steelers probably wont end till ben retires sadly
Reply/Quote
This is a game Bengals fans should be excited about. If you lose nobody will blink an eye. But a win would be a huge confidence boost to Burrow and the whole organization. You need building blocks, it's tough to expect success to come all at once. This is a great opportunity for a young team and coach
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2020, 08:31 PM)Bmore Birds Wrote: This is a game Bengals fans should be excited about. If you lose nobody will blink an eye. But a win would be a huge confidence boost to Burrow and the whole organization. You need building blocks, it's tough to expect success to come all at once. This is a great opportunity for a young team and coach

So, what you're saying is...you want the Bengals to do what the Ravens couldn't?  Smirk

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
You Bengals may have caught a break.....
https://www.nfl.com/news/ben-roethlisberger-among-four-steelers-added-to-reserve-covid-19-list
[Image: 12417656_10208481126928364_5227831409754...e=5702BE1D]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2020, 12:34 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: You Bengals may have caught a break.....
https://www.nfl.com/news/ben-roethlisberger-among-four-steelers-added-to-reserve-covid-19-list

Nah. Ben will play.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2020, 01:04 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Nah. Ben will play.

If he does they will wheel him right out to the huddle on a gurney with an IV and oxygen mask, take everything off and he'll play the game of the season. 
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2020, 01:43 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: If he does they will wheel him right out to the huddle on a gurney with an IV and oxygen mask, take everything off and he'll play the game of the season. 

Couldn't have set the scene better myself.  Cool

Reply/Quote
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Congrats on getting Takk. Admittedly I'm not the biggest fan of his game but sometimes a change of scenery is all it takes to click. Smart move, definitely worth a shot. He has a lot of upside.

BTW I know there are some Malik Harrison fans on this board. He got a chance to play more Sunday and I did a video on his performance if anyone's interested. He's an easy guy to like. Physical as hell, he could be a good one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hynZ4Vk8vA&t=8s
Reply/Quote
This could be another game where the Steelers get "lucky", just like they did against the Ravens and Cowboys.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2020, 09:16 PM)Interceptor Wrote: This could be another game where the Steelers get "lucky", just like they did against the Ravens and Cowboys.

No doubt if it's close the Refs will help the Steelers like they did in Dallas. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 01:40 PM)PhilHos Wrote: No doubt if it's close the Refs will help the Steelers like they did in Dallas every football game they've ever won. Ninja

Quick fix.  Cool

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2020, 03:43 PM)PhilHos Wrote: BENGALS WILL BEAT THE STEELERS THIS SUNDAY!!

This is purely a gut feeling because we all know there's no logical reason to believe the Steelers won't win. Pittsburgh has probably the best Defense in the league this year, their offense may not be the greatest but it wouldn't matter if it was the worst because the Bengals defense is only marginally improved from being the worst defense last season. Burrow is playing really well, but he's still a rookie about to face his toughest challenge yet.

I could go on (and I'm sure you'll bring up other thigns I'm not mentioning) but I am putting it out there NOW that the Bengals will beat the Steelers this Sunday and put together the first winning streak of the Zac Taylor era.

And, hey, if I'm wrong and the Steelers win this Sunday, well, by God I'll admit that I was wrong. PUBLICLY (on this forum anyways).
Oh good - there is hope in Bungledome - trying so hard not to die from laughing at the thought of the Bungles having any hope of beating the undefeated Steelers. Let’s talk Sunday Phil, my dear friend.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2020, 02:32 PM)Synric Wrote:

This is a great pic - especially when you consider this future HOF QB owns the Bungles with his 25-7 record against them - thank you for continuing to be the Bungles. And I understand your hate for him as he has personally shattered your dreams over the last 17 years.... but hey, I really do love the Bungles deep in my heart. ?
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2020, 02:32 PM)Synric Wrote:

Isnt that one of his “leaving county jail” photos? 

Reply/Quote