Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I got something to say....
F*** Carson Palmer and F*** his "revenge narrative".

Damn media construct that him and Arians have played up for attention.

This team gave him everything he needed to succeed (O-line, receivers, running game, etc.) and he had some good years because of that. How do you think he would have fared in Cleveland over the same period?

And what does he do? Cries because he isn't the one calling all the shots for the franchise and refuses to play.

Now, he tells everyone he wants to "get us" for what? For doing what he wanted us to do and trade him?

What a f***ing moron!

F*** him. Candy-ass little whiney baby. And f*** Arians too for going along with this media hype s***.

Enjoy your "revenge" Carson for the full fifteen minutes that it lasts. When the chips are down, your teammates know that they can rely on you to care more about what is important to yourself, you self-important twit.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Yeah!

And **** Frostee Rucker. What's he doing even still playing? He should've retired like 10 years ago! Hell, I thought he had.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
***** Frostee Rucker what a butthole
Reply/Quote
Everybody crushed Chad and T.O. for being prima donnas, Palmer was just a big a one in a different way. If I can't get my way I'll take my ball and go home !
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 02:16 PM)Benton Wrote: Yeah!

And **** Frostee Rucker. What's he doing even still playing? He should've retired like 10 years ago! Hell, I thought he had.

(11-23-2015, 02:18 PM)eoxyod Wrote: ***** Frostee Rucker what a butthole

Yeah!

I forgot about all about him... because he's Frostee Rucker, and that what you do with Frostee. Forget all about him.

Fourth round pick fool wouldn't even be in the league if we hadn't scraped him off the curb and put him in the rotation. Zimmer made him into a decent back-up.

He can sit his ignorant butt back on the bench, the fool!
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 02:20 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Everybody crushed Chad and T.O. for being prima donnas, Palmer was just a big a one in a different way. If I can't get my way I'll take my ball and go home !

I remember the preseason game where he got a bloody nose. He came out of the game and later made comments about the O-line. That was the season of the "mystery arm injury", when he didn't play for the most of the season. I saw that picture of him with the bloody nose, and I was thinking, "Get your ass back out there, you candy-ass baby-child! It ain't like it's broken!

And as far as last night, his receivers made him look good. That's been his story all season. He's no f***ing Tom Brady!
Reply/Quote
I completely agree.

Carson is an egotist, and control freak. This "revenge" game, wasn't one for us. We already had that, even though the media and Carson seem to forget that we already played him before.

He got lucky last night, that the refs called an ugly game and even then, someone decided that he should get his shot. If almost anyone else were calling the plays last night, he wouldn't have been able to get that FG to win the game in the end.

Anyone else would have ran the ball or sneaked it to pick up the 1st and kill the clock - or if not convert, then still kill most of the time away as we tie it up.

Anyone else wouldn't have been playing prevent at the end, and would have brought the heat like they did the previous times and pressure him, instead of giving him all day in the pocket.
Reply/Quote
When Palmer did his interview and finally cleared the air on his situation here, I knew this game was already lost. We played right into it.
Reply/Quote
Palmer should have just come out and said "I don't like Mike Brown and I don't like Marvin Lewis and I challenge you to find a Bengals fan who doesn't feel the same way." This whole revenge narrative was played out in 2012, we won, he lost, end of story. He's 2 teams removed from the Bengals, dealt to them by a team that wasn't us. He's in the NFC, and this whole thing is totally irrelevant but was only played up because both teams are leading their divisions.

No one in the national media gave a crap about the 2012 Raiders @ Bengals matchup (I recall people naively thinking it was going to be flexed into prime time) when the wounds may have still been fresh. In 2012 it was a washed-up journeyman QB on a 4-12 team vs. a surprisingly decent Bengals team at home. Big whoop. Palmer wouldn't even be on the Bengals now if he played out his contract. The whole Palmer vs. Bengals narrative is going to be completely irrelevant unless one of teams wins the Super Bowl before he retires.

Heck, this week Jay Cutler played the Broncos. Did anyone give a crap about that? No. He demanded a trade. It's his former team, and blah blah blah but no one cared. Not prime-time, not important.
Reply/Quote
Carson got the last laugh, and what can you say. He may end up getting a playoff win before Marvin does, and if so he's got the better of the deal. You can't say Marvin and co didn't have their chances.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Anybody who thinks it wasn't just about carson getting his way only has to look at one detail.

HE GOT HIS LITTLE ***** BROTHER HIS BACKUP ROLE!

tool city.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 03:29 PM)jj22 Wrote: Carson got the last laugh, and what can you say. He may end up getting a playoff win before Marvin does, and if so he's got the better of the deal. You can't say Marvin and co didn't have their chances.

Who didn't get a "laugh" out of this?  Mike Brown got to not build a practice facility (as were Marvin's and maybe Carson's demands), Marvin Lewis is still employed, Carson Palmer is still a starting QB who is cashing big checks, and Bengals fans get to larf it up about all 4-straight one-n-dones.

Laughs abound.  Personally, I think both the Cardinals and the Bengals win a playoff game this year if not more.  I don't think anything was really proven about the 2010 debacle through a pretty meaningless regular season game between an NFC and AFC team though.  Nothing substantial, just bulletin board bs.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 03:35 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Anybody who thinks it wasn't just about carson getting his way only has to look at one detail.

HE GOT HIS LITTLE ***** BROTHER HIS BACKUP ROLE!

tool city.

True, but was Jordan any less deserving of that irrelevant spot than any of the 3rd string QBs we've had before or since?  There was no way he was seeing the field, so I wouldn't be too surprised if Mike Brown had his great nephew standing on the sidelines with a clipboard.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 03:45 PM)Nately120 Wrote: True, but was Jordan any less deserving of that irrelevant spot than any of the 3rd string QBs we've had before or since?  There was no way he was seeing the field, so I wouldn't be too surprised if Mike Brown had his great nephew standing on the sidelines with a clipboard.

Jordan was eventually 2nd string.  He never lasted very long on any team after Cincinnati.  He's not that good.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 03:48 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Jordan was eventually 2nd string.  He never lasted very long on any team after Cincinnati.  He's not that good.

Jordan was a 2nd string QB that would have been demoted to 3rd had there actually been a need to play.  The guy is a total 3rd stringer, but I'm saying his resume fits the position.  3rd string QBs are so awful if I ran a team I'd have some kid with cancer in that spot rather than paying a grown ass man to do nothing.

And yes, I realize I type this as we are a week removed from losing to a 3rd string QB.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 03:45 PM)Nately120 Wrote: True, but was Jordan any less deserving of that irrelevant spot than any of the 3rd string QBs we've had before or since?  There was no way he was seeing the field, so I wouldn't be too surprised if Mike Brown had his great nephew standing on the sidelines with a clipboard.

Tom House couldn't get Katie to stop throwing like a girl.

[Image: 062500blackburn.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 03:52 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Jordan was a 2nd string QB that would have been demoted to 3rd had there actually been a need to play.  The guy is a total 3rd stringer, but I'm saying his resume fits the position.  3rd string QBs are so awful if I ran a team I'd have some kid with cancer in that spot rather than paying a grown ass man to do nothing.

And yes, I realize I type this as we are a week removed from losing to a 3rd string QB.

Ouch.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I got something else to say...

...it's better to burn out..... than to fade away!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 04:08 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I got something else to say...

...it's better to burn out..... than to fade away!!!

You planning a last stand zona?  

LETS BURN THIS MOFO DOWN!
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 04:17 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: You planning a last stand zona?  

LETS BURN THIS MOFO DOWN!

I've had no ill will against Carson since he left. In fact, I rather wished him well. I was glad for him when he walked into the Cards situation. It was a perfect match: he needed them and they needed him. He's the closest thing to a franchise QB they have seen since Kurt Warner left.

But when he plays up crap like this and shoots his mouth off about Peko calling out their play count, I can't help but think that he is some kind of sad loser living in yesterday. It's not enough that his team is in the running and doing well? No, he has to dredge up his but-hurt for the world to show what a sorry-ass non-team player he really is.

Sad. And pathetic.
Reply/Quote