Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I have never seen so many
I have never seen so many NFL quality General Managers, Coaches and Scouts out of work and what's really crazy is that they are Bengals fans.

The Bengals pick a kid in the third that you all don't like so rather than attack the Bengals organization, you attack the kid?

Real classy.

Maybe the mods should have a little chat with some of you.
Reply/Quote
Yeah...you all better just STFU, or Nick Vigil will be coming for you next!

Just look how intimidating this guy is:

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Oppsing players (and bitchy fans) will be quaking in their boots!
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 01:25 AM)Beaker Wrote: Yeah...you all better just STFU, or Nick Vigil will be coming for you next!

Just look how intimidating this guy is:

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Oppsing players (and bitchy fans) will be quaking in their boots!

Lol
Reply/Quote
Come on, Neb. When the pick was announced, even Nick Vigil said "Wtf!? Really? Like, really really?"
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: Bundy-lawyer-reveals-new-info.jpg?lg=5]

looks can be deceiving

Reply/Quote
We were doing so well taking BPA in the first round and a good player for need in the 2nd. Then for reasons best known to Sherlock Holmes we go and have one of the bigger reaches of the draft to this point. Granted, it wasn't as "reachy" as the Jets taking Hackenberg in the 2nd but still very "reachy".

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 02:02 AM)BengalChris Wrote: We were doing so well taking BPA in the first round and a good player for need in the 2nd. Then for reasons best known to Sherlock Holmes we go and have one of the bigger reaches of the draft to this point. Granted, it wasn't as "reachy" as the Jets taking Hackenberg in the 2nd but still very "reachy".

Nick Vigil disagrees with you.
Reply/Quote
Yup, we have some pathetic fans.

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 02:03 AM)Beaker Wrote: Nick Vigil disagrees with you.

That's ok.

Reply/Quote
[Image: 997.gif]

Reply/Quote
I have absolutely nothing against any of the picks so far.
Smaller schools does not equate to lousy players.
Vigil comes from a Mountain West team, but so did George Iloka, Boise State. I'm sure everyone wants to cut Iloka because he played for them, right?
Look at James Harrison. Kent State which used to only be synonymous with the Kent State shootings in the 70s. Turns out he has had a pretty good career.
So, because you never heard of the player till the day they get drafted doesn't mean they won't go on to be great players..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Kevin Coyle obviously has a connection. Vigil's brother Zach plays for the Dolphins.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 02:55 AM)grampahol Wrote: I have absolutely nothing against any of the picks so far.
Vigil comes from a Mountain West team, but so did George Iloka, Boise State. I'm sure everyone wants to cut Iloka because he played for them,  right?
Look at James Harrison. Kent State which used to only be synonymous with the Kent State shootings in the 70s. Turns out he has had a pretty good career.
So,  because you never heard of the player till the day they get drafted doesn't mean they won't go on to be great players..

I watched Iloka in college, he was good. Stood out on the field. I watched the guy the Ravens took from BSU this year (correa), not a standout, dumb pick by them. Watched Boise State play against Utah St, and never noticed this guy... so I'm not sure what that means, but I'm nervous lol.
Reply/Quote
This is a "wait and see" pick for me. I'm not going to bash him because I don't know a thing about him. Conversely, I'm not going to praise him.....because I don't know a thing about him. One thing is for sure though, I'm pulling for the kid to be great. He is a Bengal now, after all.

Reply/Quote
Front office has proven over & over they draft well. Give it a chance.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 02:55 AM)grampahol Wrote: I have absolutely nothing against any of the picks so far.
Vigil comes from a Mountain West team, but so did George Iloka, Boise State. I'm sure everyone wants to cut Iloka because he played for them, right?
So, because you never heard of the player till the day they get drafted doesn't mean they won't go on to be great players..

The issue is taking him before you needed to. Why jump the gun?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 12:20 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The issue is taking him before you needed to. Why jump the gun?

Saints wanted him in the 4th.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 12:23 PM)Au165 Wrote: Saints wanted him in the 4th.

Really? Where are you seeing that?
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 12:20 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The issue is taking him before you needed to.  Why jump the gun?

Because other NFL teams probably had him ranked just as high as the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 11:10 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I watched Iloka in college, he was good. Stood out on the field. I watched the guy the Ravens took from BSU this year (correa), not a standout, dumb pick by them. Watched Boise State play against Utah St, and never noticed this guy... so I'm not sure what that means, but I'm nervous lol.

To bad we don't have all the old mocks from the old board so that you could show us all how you are never wrong in your evaluation of college players.
Reply/Quote