Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just did my first jailbreak ( iPhone 6 )
And I'm lovin it.

I don't know much about it though and I'm sure I haven't even scratched the surface of this unlock, with all the new tweaks and features that are now available to me.

I've done enough research though to know that this is exactly what I wanted to do with my iPhone.

Ive had droids, a GS2 and GS4 but the OS is terrible compared to IOS, and the functionality is just clumsy. But the customization they offer is awesome. A jailbreak is essentially putting droid features on your idevice but with the IOS backing it. Also I feel IOS offers just a smoother experience altogether but with these tweaks, it's light years better.

Anybody else ever done this?
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 10:37 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Anybody else ever done this?

I personally haven't.  But Thin Lizzy on the other hand....

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 10:37 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: And I'm lovin it.

I don't know much about it though and I'm sure I haven't even scratched the surface of this unlock, with all the new tweaks and features that are now available to me.

I've done enough research though to know that this is exactly what I wanted to do with my iPhone.

Ive had droids, a GS2 and GS4 but the OS is terrible compared to IOS, and the functionality is just clumsy. But the customization they offer is awesome. A jailbreak is essentially putting droid features on your idevice but with the IOS backing it. Also I feel IOS offers just a smoother experience altogether but with these tweaks, it's light years better.

Anybody else ever done this?

I spent a lot of time with android devices doing the same. I've just found that iOS doesn't really offer anything that Android can do better once rooted. 

There are a lot of good developers out there (hit up xda-forums) that release really good stuff. Back when I had a Galaxy Note II, I used a ROM that pretty much eliminated all of Samsung's ridiculous bloatware and optimized the OS. The thing ran just as smoothly as iOS. I know what you mean there with the smooth, Android phones can get kinda bogged down and run a little clunky sometimes. 

I haven't hacked/modded/rooted a phone in at least 3 years though. 
Reply/Quote
Mine just hangs there on the wall.

Mellow
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote