Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know it’s preseason but my hype for the season died a little
(08-22-2018, 01:06 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I know it's just his build, and it's deceiving, but Good Lord, when CJ runs it looks like he's running in molasses...

I know what you mean, looks like frankenstein running.
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2018, 01:39 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Browns better that's what warrants it.

Jake , even Brown admits he has problems with shorter kicks and not every fg is going to be from 50+ yards out...not to mention xps.. That's a lot of potential points to leave on the field. I suspect that if and when he learns to hit those short kicks consistently he'll get a much better shot at the 53 man roster, but he's just not there yet. 
If anything Simmons has done a phenomenal job getting him to where he's at now, but unless Randy just melts down completely Brown is still just a project . 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Quote:Bring in Alex Boone who is a versatile big Lineman and the roster will be instantly improved.
Boone isn't sitting at home because he's such an instant upgrade to anyones offensive line. He's already been cut by at least 3 teams.. If he was so great surely another team would have him on a roster now..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2018, 12:52 PM)grampahol Wrote: Boone isn't sitting at home because he's such an instant upgrade to anyones offensive line. He's already been cut by at least 3 teams.. If he was so great surely another team would have him on a roster now..

Good point Gramps lol
Reply/Quote