Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm glad I refused to follow the gameday thread
That is all
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Damn it, Tomlin, you usually don't get out coached by Marvin Lewis.
Reply/Quote
Up until Ben went down, you guys had this game.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 01:37 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: Up until Ben went down, you guys had this game.

Well, he's fhuckin back!
Reply/Quote
So Jones threw a terrible pick while Ben could have came back?

Tomlin's gut........
Reply/Quote
Burfict's IQ can't be over 50.
Reply/Quote
I swear to God, I will have to read every single comment from the gameday thread tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
We are jinxed. Nobody fumbles in that situation.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Your fans are trash. Your team is trash. You deserved this CIN.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 01:56 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Your fans are trash. Your team is trash. You deserved this CIN.

Does the city reflect the team or the team reflect the city?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 01:56 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Your fans are trash.  Your team is trash.  You deserved this CIN.

What a trashy post. I won't won't be following this team until Adam Jones and Vontaze Burfict are both gone. I do find it funny that you're exemplifying what you're attempting to project.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:06 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Whatever.  Burfict is the dirtiest player in the league in years.  And your fans cheered when Ben got hurt on a [clean] hit.

CIN and its fans are nothing but a whiny bunch of assholes.  Warm up the escalator.

Who is whining?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:06 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Whatever.  Burfict is the dirtiest player in the league in years.  And your fans cheered when Ben got hurt on a [clean] hit.

CIN and its fans are nothing but a whiny bunch of assholes.  Warm up the escalator.
You think I'm going to argue they weren't trashy? They were literally throwing trash on the field. What I'm saying is that you're being trashy as well. Get over it. Your dumb little team won again. Whatever. I've no ***** left to give. You should probably stop making yourself look just as trashy as the rest though. Hypocrit. 
Reply/Quote
I made this thread at the end of the 3rd quarter. Little did I know, the game didn't even start until the 4th quarter!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:10 AM)treee Wrote: You think I'm going to argue they weren't trashy? They were literally throwing trash on the field. What I'm saying is that you're being trashy as well. Get over it. Your dumb little team won again. Whatever. I've no ***** left to give. You should probably stop making yourself look just as trashy as the rest though. Hypocrit. 

So you agree they were being trashy, and pointing that out is trashy?  Umm-kay.
Reply/Quote
In a game like that the last flag was bs. That flag decided the game.
Reply/Quote
After Jones' INT.
(01-10-2016, 01:35 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Damn it, Tomlin, you usually don't get out coached by Marvin Lewis.

4 minutes later, about Ben.
(01-10-2016, 01:38 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Well, he's fhuckin back!
2 Minutes later
(01-10-2016, 01:41 AM)6andcounting Wrote: So Jones threw a terrible pick while Ben could have came back?

Tomlin's gut........
11 minutes after that
(01-10-2016, 01:50 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Burfict's IQ can't be over 50.
5 minutes after that
(01-10-2016, 01:54 AM)6andcounting Wrote: I swear to God, I will have to read every single comment from the gameday thread tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:14 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: So you agree they were being trashy, and pointing that out is trashy?  Umm-kay.

No I'm saying your post was trashy and therefor hypocritical. Way to represent the reading comprehension of Steelers fans though.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:14 AM)tigerseye Wrote: In a game like that the last flag was bs. That flag decided the game.

Boswell would have hit that from 50.

It was incredible that CIN stole that win, and even more incredible they gave it away.  If both HC's weren't morons it would have never come down to that.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 01:59 AM)treee Wrote: What a trashy post. I won't won't be following this team until Adam Jones and Vontaze Burfict are both gone. I do find it funny that you're exemplifying what you're attempting to project.

Rep. JWB proved himself just as trashy as those he's hating on.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote